Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677877 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Guy you have a unique talent o.

How did you manage to write absolutely nothing in so many lines?

Rotfl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Guy you have a unique talent o.

How did you manage to write absolutely nothing in so many lines?
I likd this guy cus he is very intelligent but you lack moral upbringing.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Goderlist:

Thanks for the compliment! I'm absolutely flattered.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
dayjahvoo is an entertainer.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lame12: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Hope still alive

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2017
I am among the people who started this thread but I hardly comment or pass good information because of the way you guys insult one another.

I respect myself. Good luck to you all and include myself.

I have taken time to read all posts and comments here.

Thanks for the way you insult one another.

I am on this forum 24hours.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Goderlist:

How did u tell him that & He accept. g
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2017
god2good:

How did u tell him that & He accept. g

Looks like that changes the fact he is intelligent lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2017
geemonee88:

Looks like that changes the fact he is intelligent lol

OR....

It could mean you do not have the minimum IQ points needed to realise that i deliberately ignored the negative?

So now its a multiple choice question, which do you think the answer is? Oh! I'm sorry, i asked you to think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2017
The questions I want to ask are as follows,

Why did DPR, day before yesterday, send update mails or texts to the same people that got it in october, even after there was nothing to update on their profiles?

Why did DPR, day before yesterday, also send update mails or texts to people who once had application portal closed and upon the receipt of their mails, their portals reopened as if there was never a problem?

No Insults please, people who have real info should please clear the air. I know they are indeed people in DPR on this thread following what we say with keen attention. Please your input will be appreciated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
keboxxerxes:

Why did DPR, day before yesterday, send update mails or texts to the same people that got it in october, even after there was nothing to update on their profiles?

Why did DPR, day before yesterday, also send update mails or texts to people who once had application portal closed and upon the receipt of their mails, their portals reopened as if there was never a problem?

No Insults please, people who have real info should please clear the air. I know they are indeed people in DPR on this thread following what we say with keen attention. Please your input will be appreciated

I doubt if any of them will reply you. The reason is that, you may no accept what they will tell you. Also, there are people who have chosen to unleash insults on anybody who tries to pass across any information that contradicts their belief.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
keboxxerxes:

I didn't receive message from DPR except the the initial message that they sent for updating of profile. Please who else received additional message from DPR?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
falaye75:

I didn't receive message from DPR except the the initial message that they sent for updating of profile. Please who else received additional message from DPR?

A friend of mine at work
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
falaye75:

some candidates whose portals were closed initially were the ones that received the message and now their portals are accessible.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
dayjahvoo:

OR....

It could mean you do not have the minimum IQ points needed to realise that i deliberately ignored the negative?

So now its a multiple choice question, which do you think the answer is? Oh! I'm sorry, i asked you to think.

You haff started again, okwai?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
keboxxerxes:

A friend of mine at work
He received the update message twice?

Please, help clarify this.

I'm asking as regards the second line of your penultimate post.

Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
lawrence83:

He received the update message twice?

Please, help clarify this.

I'm asking as regards the second line of your penultimate post.

Thanks.

Yes he did. The first one in october, the second one on the 15th of November with others that received for the first time
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
keboxxerxes:

Yes he did. The first one in october, the second one on the 15th of November with others that received for the first time
Oooh.

Another twist to the tail then.

Any cause for concern?

Thanks all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by necheremIFY: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
What benefit will you derive from knowing who receives msg and who didn't receive

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
keboxxerxes:

They didn't send messages to people twice. That your friend may be an exception.
It's simple many people (some with open portal or "object moved" like myself) got the message to update and we successfully did (the portal is still open).
Then they decide to send messages to other set of people to update (someone rightly claimed they'd do so prior) most of them with closed portal and they were also able to open and update.
Your friend might have been sent the second message in error as he/she seems to be the only person who got the message twice.
I don't care what anybody says or believes, If you insult me I will insult you back.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
necheremIFY:
What benefit will you derive from knowing who receives msg and who didn't receive
I guess this was for me.

I'm sorry sir. I was only trying to find out something.

Please forgive me for asking too much. I will refrain from doing such as we proceed.

Have a great day sir.

And if it wasn't for me, please kindly ignore the above.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Perhaps it's because of the assertion that those with the update profile instruction are the ones that made it to the next stage.

Probably to gauge the authenticity of the above claim.

Many of us here made great effort to get to the next stage but unfortunately not all of us Will proceed to the interview .

I pray for the success of those who will make it to the interview in this forum regardless of their misdemeanor and unfriendly attitudes towards others . And those who will not make it , should always know that failure is not that you're not good enough rather is a challenge to try harder for sth better ahead .

Remain blessed.

necheremIFY:

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
The reason more people were added is simply because the initial shortlisting was done across board with the same cut off. Apparently they realised some fields for the recruitment are more than the other e.g if they are only recruiting 2 lawyers and they shortlisted 100 candidates across board calculate the ratio of that against having to take in 85 engineers with the same 100 shortlisted accross board. How about we all just relax and wait patiently as we have over the year for the next phase...have a great day.
Of course this won't make sense to you if you still dont know those with portals opened that got the update email are the shortlisted candidates for interview ON MERIT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
I respect you sir, you are one of the few people with genuine information in this thread, i always read your posts with keen intrest
Tamihawtt87:
The reason more people were added is simply because the initial shortlisting was done across board with the same cut off. Apparently they realised some fields for the recruitment are more than the other e.g if they are only recruiting 2 lawyers and they shortlisted 100 candidates across board calculate the ratio of that against having to take in 85 engineers with the same 100 shortlisted accross board. How about we all just relax and wait patiently as we have over the year for the next phase...have a great day.
Of course this won't make sense to you if you still dont know those with portals opened that got the update email are the shortlisted candidates for interview ON MERIT.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
These guys should just keep shut..! Everybody saying what he or she thinks on the matter. If I should voice my mind ehn.. Some people will just faint.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

@bold,
Please what gives you the assurance that these category of people will be invited for interview, can you explain further maybe that will convince some people to move on while some will start preparing for interview. I am among those that received the last sms for portal update but I still keep open mind on who and who will be selected for interview as i have no single clue or privy to someone who have it.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayobami0411: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

Kindly help in throwing more light on applicant that applied for the position of HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER GRADUATE TRAINEE... It seems non of us has our portal been accessible... Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
with absent of DPRMoniker and Walush, this is the only Guy i respect here. If i see him onine i do stay long thinking that he will post something for me to enjoy. How i wish only few people like him will be posting here, then, rest will keep on reading. Any way i wish all of us here success in all our human endevour.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Monjerk:

@bold,
Please what gives you the assurance that these category of people will be invited for interview, can you explain further maybe that will convince some people to move on while some will start preparing for interview. I am among those that received the last sms for portal update but I still keep open mind on who and who will be selected for interview as i have no single clue or privy to someone who have it.
Thanks
if you got the email i suggest you prepare for interview. But then again we can all wait to get confirmation of this when invites are sent. If you really have a source in DPR they would have asked you if you got the mail when it was initially sent out of concern. Your response to them would determine wat they tell yu next.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
if you got the email i suggest you prepare for interview. But then again we can all wait to get confirmation of this when invites are sent. If you really have a source in DPR they would have asked you if you got the mail when it was initially sent out of concern. Your response to them would determine wat they tell yu next.

No qualms Bro, I received the sms and my portal became open again from the the initial "Application Portal Close" that was showing since ending of October,
I have no single source at DPR, na only me and God waka come here, am sure He will surely answer my call this time around.

Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.