Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676380 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please we need interview invites news not these permutations and combinations. Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ayobami0411:

Kindly help in throwing more light on applicant that applied for the position of HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER GRADUATE TRAINEE... It seems non of us has our portal been accessible... Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ayobami0411:

Kindly help in throwing more light on applicant that applied for the position of HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER GRADUATE TRAINEE... It seems non of us has our portal been accessible... Thanks

U ve been asking for who applied for this since & his/her portal open. I applied with portal open
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
OK do you mean to say some will still get it via qouter system ?

Please you kind response.

Thanks and God bless you for your efforts in bringing authentic info .

Regards .

quote author=Tamihawtt87 post=62466804]The reason more people were added is simply because the initial shortlisting was done across board with the same cut off. Apparently they realised some fields for the recruitment are more than the other e.g if they are only recruiting 2 lawyers and they shortlisted 100 candidates across board calculate the ratio of that against having to take in 85 engineers with the same 100 shortlisted accross board. How about we all just relax and wait patiently as we have over the year for the next phase...have a great day.
Of course this won't make sense to you if you still dont know those with portals opened that got the update email are the shortlisted candidates for interview ON MERIT.[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Monjerk:

No qualms Bro, I received the sms and my portal became open again from the the initial "Application Portal Close" that was showing since ending of October,
I have no single source at DPR, na only me and God waka come here, am sure He will surely answer my call this time around.

Thanks
He who believe in God, verily, God will surely do it for him/her in all ramfication. I pray that I, you and all other people who believe and depend on only God; God will make it easy for us to the Appoitment letter. Amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Goderlist:
He who believe in God, verily, God will surely do it for him/her in all ramfication. I pray that I, you and all other people who believe and depend on only God; God will make it easy for us to the Appoitment letter. Amen.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
You people are not praying well o lol. Schedule has been moved again to commence frist week of dec (4th). Lets pray that sticks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
LATEST UPDATE

I meet the brother to the neighbour of the P.A to the S.A of the SSA to the Chief adviser in the office of the senior energy adviser to the S.A to Minister. And he said I should be happy always shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
You people are not praying well o lol. Schedule has been moved again to commence frist week of dec (4th). Lets pray that sticks
....and people like u(who has insiders) who is good-hearted somebody. May we meet there during documentation. Ameen

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please what did you mean by to "commence first week of december"? Is it the interview that is commencing on the said date or the sending of the invitations for interview? Please reply.
Thanks
Tamihawtt87:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

Check previous page, Someone said something similar
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Interview..if the date is maintained, invites will hopefully be out coming week. Fingers crossed...
babagy82:
Please what did you mean by to "commence first week of december"? Is it the interview that is commencing on the said date or the sending of the invitations for interview? Please reply.
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Hello dear , I asked you a polite question and you didn't answer me.

My question was on the fate of those that can't access their portal ,does that mean non of them will be called ?because you said those that can are the ones that will get invite on merit .

Please your reply will help a lot .

Tamihawtt87:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Walush: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2017
The reason for the delay I guess is for the good of those (merit) that will make the final list, those without political godfathers... I think they are trying to work on, or control the time interval btw when the interview is conducted and when appointment letters start coming in by January. They are probably trying avoid a second mistake. In the last recruitment, appointment letters came out months after the interview and it was not favorable because the list of successful candidates that was sent to Abuja was not the same list that came back to DPR (list had been tampered with) some top management staff queried the list because they had their kids or candidates names removed and replaced with unknown pple that did not even write the test initially.. They queried it and they were penalized. A typical example was the then Director himself (Mr Andrew Obaje) so I will advice you all calm down and keep praying cos the delay is for the better good of those without political godfathers or helpers... Anyway the Oga Boss (DD corporate service) just resumed office on Thursday, he is the only one that calls the shot as regards this recruitment exercise, no one else does. So let's see what next week has in store for the hopefuls - Good morning.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Hi, sorry i can't have a final say on anyone's fate. Who knows what can still happen...afterall as at 2 weeks ago no one knew more portals will be opened to add more people... however, those selected on merit were sent the update email because the interview stage is computer based i.e panelist (interviewers) won't be writing on paper. Everything will be on the system partaining to the candidate and interview scores will be entered right there in the system.
goodwalima1985:
Hello dear , I asked you a polite question and you didn't answer me.

My question was on the fate of those that can't access their portal ,does that mean non of them will be called ?because you said those that can are the ones that will get invite on merit .

Please your reply will help a lot .

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Hi, sorry i can't have a final say on anyone's fate. Who knows what can still happen...afterall as at 2 weeks ago no one knew more portals will be opened to add more people... however, those selected on merit were sent the update email because the interview stage is computer based i.e panelist (interviewers) won't be writing on paper. Everything will be on the system in front of them partaining to the candidate and interview scores will be entered right there in the system.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Walush:
The reason for the delay I guess is for the good of those (merit) that will make the final list, those without political godfathers... I think they are trying to work on, or control the time interval btw when the interview is conducted and when appointment letters start coming in by January. They are probably trying avoid a second mistake. In the last recruitment, appointment letters came out months after the interview and it was not favorable because the list of successful candidates that was sent to Abuja was not the same list that came back to DPR (list had been tampered with) some top management staff queried the list because they had their kids or candidates names removed and replaced with unknown pple that did not even write the test initially.. They queried it and they were penalized. A typical example was the then Director himself (Mr Andrew Obaje) so I will advice you all calm down and keep praying cos the delay is for the better good of those without political godfathers or helpers... Anyway the Oga Boss (DD corporate service) just resumed office on Thursday, he is the only one that calls the shot as regards this recruitment exercise, no one else does. So let's see what next week has in store for the hopefuls - Good morning.
That is very good our oga in the house. U and Tamihawtt87 are the only people that are now permited to post here. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Hi, sorry i can't have a final say on anyone's fate. Who knows what can still happen...afterall as at 2 weeks ago no one knew more portals will be opened to add more people... however, those selected on merit were sent the update email because the interview stage is computer based i.e panelist (interviewers) won't be writing on paper. Everything will be on the system partaining to the candidate and interview scores will be entered right there in the system.
ok.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jjj37: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2017
'll urged anyone who wrote the last test convincingly well to prepare for the next stage.. Happy w'knd to all.!

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Now, I can believe you alittle with that word "panelist(computer based interview)". But, I will believe totally(pertaining the APC & Non-APC stuff) when invites are sent by DPR.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Walush:

The Oga Boss ( DD Corporate Service), he is the only one that calls the shot as regards this recruitment exercise.

I just dey laugh.

Abba Kyari can call the short. Malami Abubalar or Mamman Daura( Buhari's powerful nephew) can call the short than that DD Corporate Service.

if he mess up, they show him the exit door quietly.

these are the three powerful men in Buhari's government that call the short. He must dance to their tone to favour the North in this DPR recruitment...

Believe me or not I have told you the simple truth.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Pls those sending PM.. i don't know how to respond to it but i keep getting emails to this effect. Sorry I'm not ignoring you. I'd keep updating on anything relevant here. Pls posts is not for everyone. We can't all agree on everything and there is a whole lot of speculation regarding this process so clearly no one is obligated to believe anyone's post. However, some people value it so it's either you take it and make sense of it or just read and move on. Ultimately pray because i know for a fact that favor and grace goes a long way in a recruitment like this where alot of merit candidates will be taken. See yu all at the finish line grin

12 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017
jjj37:
People typing personal analysis with confidence.. I just laugh when i go through some of the post here.. Some of us have too sophisticated and top level info regarding this recruitment but we are not fingers excited to type it here cos it won't add or remove any thing on one's chances, but i'll give a hint to everyone.. Those who are at this point proudly expecting invites based on circulated assumptions/rumors here are in for a surprise as findings in the state/status of the portal has confirmed it has nothing to do with the eligibility to next stage.. I'll urged anyone who wrote the last test convincingly well to prepare for the next stage.. Happy w'knd to all.!
Let them voice their irrational thoughts, all I wish is they don't cause the gullible heart attack. So many will be surprised on that day.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2017
EdoBoy90:

The Oga Boss ( DD Corporate Service), he is the only one that calls the shot as regards this recruitment exercise.

I just dey laugh.

Abba Kyari can call the short. Malami Abubalar or Mamman Daura( Buhari's powerful nephew) can call the short than that DD Corporate Service.

if he mess up, they show him the exit door quietly.

these are the three powerful men in Buhari's government that call the short. He must dance to their tone to favour the North in this DPR recruitment...

Believe me or not I have told you the simple truth.

You actually think that politicians dabble into everything. DPR job may look like heaven to you but many politicians are more interested in government contract that will fetch them billions.

Have you ever seen the son of a president, governor, senator, rep member e.t.c working for government to earn salary?

If any politician is interested in government job, he is doing it for the poor masses. This also depends on what they want to get in return.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinzeMike(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Na Rapture!!! grin grin
herlecks:
Let them voice their irrational thoughts, all I wish is they don't cause the gullible heart attack. So many will be surprised on that day.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2017
PrinzeMike:
Na Rapture!!! grin grin
Na pre-rapture grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Onyiridike:

You actually think that politicians dabble into everything. DPR job may look like heaven to you but many politicians are more interested in government contract that will fetch them billions.

Have you ever seen the son of a president, governor, senator, rep member e.t.c working for government to earn salary?

If any politician is interested in government job, he is doing it for the poor masses. This also depends on what they want to get in return.

That's just not factual.

Go to the NNPC towers and you will see how interested they are in this kind of recruitments. The jobs they leave for the masses that you are referring to are those of N-power, Peace corp, and Kaduna teachers.

That someone is not interested in placing his son somewhere doesn't necessarily translate to not being interested in placing anyone there.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
I
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Those who said "First Week Of December" forgot they once said "last week of November at most". It is their opinion and there is nothing one can do about it. It is only interview invitations that will put an end to all these speculations and rumours of interview invites. I keeping hammering on waiting for the next invitation to be made official. A person who is somewhat occupied with some other stuff cannot allow whatever is said here make him/her to fidget

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
dayjahvoo:

That's just not factual.

Go to the NNPC towers and you will see how interested they are in this kind of recruitments. The jobs they leave for the masses that you are referring to are those of N-power, Peace corp, and Kaduna teachers.

That someone is not interested in placing his son somewhere doesn't necessarily translate to not being interested in placing anyone there.

Read my last paragraph. We are saying the same thing.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dewin86(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Next week! i repeat next week!!!... the reign of all "speculating " kings and queens will come to an end.

Some gullible fellows have left this thread simply because of what they have been made to believe.

Worse still, another set of gullible fellows have gone ahead to give "Thanksgiving offering" simply because they have been made to believe that their names have entered the "book of life" and hence, they are parading themselves up and down on this thread...isokay
but i bring words of wisdom to everyone that care to believe:
A big surprise awaits you all, the kind of surprise that can be likened to "PRE-RAPTURE"...

So there For, brace up, Stop, think, dream and pray on how you will pass this interview. peace!!!

CC:
Team APC
Team APA
Team OM

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
dayjahvoo:

That's just not factual.

Go to the NNPC towers and you will see how interested they are in this kind of recruitments. The jobs they leave for the masses that you are referring to are those of N-power, Peace corp , and Kaduna teachers.

Chai! and you'd have the guts to insult everyone who makes a mistake.
See you mentioning Peace Corp as a government job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.