Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677603 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
EngrVin:
Hmm... I comment my reserve

You actually have no right to tell people what to post here.

There is a rule. If anybody insults you, report the person.

If God Almighty answers your prayer and bless you with this job, do you expect everybody in DPR especially you colleagues to always say things that make you happy?

Tolerance promotes team work.

I could remember my course mates making mockery of me that I would never get IT placement with Nigerian Breweries. We were all laughing about it. I did not fill bad because that is part of life.

Eventually, I got it and some of them called to congratulate me.

If I had taken people's opinion to heart, I would not have been a graduate today.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bekeel:

U really have trouble personality. Be guided.
I am just laughing!!
Don't come to a faceless forum and order people around.
You have not got such right.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheGrandChemist(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
HRtechnique:

I kuku did not mention your name.

You have been followed on this thread and your name has been removed from the DPR list due to your lack of professionalism.

Your constant outrage and outburst and insolence is a shame.

You are unfit to represent an organisation with high integrity value.
LoL. You should do better than this. However, you just called for an onslaught. I just can't wait for the next reply from dayjahvoo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2017

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Matured guys don't insult others or say ills about others.

DPR hopefuls don't fight and use abusive words on others.

So many will get to the interview, some will get the job.

God is watching your attitude in this faceless forum.

Learn to be tolerant, learn to encourage others.

Remember, no one has been invited for interview yet, everyone that wrote the test have a fair chance of being called for interview.

#lettheinsultsstop #encourageothers #prayforsuccess

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2017
HRtechnique:

I kuku did not mention your name.

You have been followed on this thread and your name has been removed from the DPR list due to your lack of professionalism.

Your constant outrage and outburst and insolence is a shame.

You are unfit to represent an organisation with high integrity value.

Wow! You mean my name was on the list before but now you've removed it? Will i ever be able to stop crying? Thunder fire you and your stupid list!!!

Surely now you can see why i'm always attacking you. If you are not a confirmed scam artist, why the hell are you deliberately presenting yourself as something you are not?
You constructed your statement in such a way that some gullible fowls will start thinking you can get them the job.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 12:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Some People keep insulting their father in this faceless platform
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tee4naija(m): 1:22am On Nov 24, 2017
tijaniadegoke:

you are right because i got the update sms and i graduated with 1-1
First-class upper?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 1:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

Lol don't be DECEIVED. Even the people that were added and sent update email were selected via result not the initial aptitude test. If you doubt that ask any engineer that got the recent update email. They probably had a first class. Anyone with portal closed now will take a miracle or stakeholder slot to get an invite. No need for arguments..interview still on for 4th so hopefully invites should be sent soon n all this will be put to rest. Goodluck everyone

For the first set of applicants to be interviewed on 4th Dec, invitations should be sent latest Friday 24th Nov, or over the weekends. They usually allow 2 weeks from announcement. I think they will also start with Diploma guys!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 5:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Tjayelbee:

For the first set of applicants to be interviewed on 4th Dec, invitations should be sent latest Friday 24th Nov, or over the weekends. They usually allow 2 weeks from announcement. I think they will also start with Diploma guys!

Any idea on when bsc cadre is going to commence??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 5:36am On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by krotimimega(m): 6:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

Lol don't be DECEIVED. Even the people that were added and sent update email were selected via result not the initial aptitude test. If you doubt that ask any engineer that got the recent update email. They probably had a first class. Anyone with portal closed now will take a miracle or stakeholder slot to get an invite. No need for arguments..interview still on for 4th so hopefully invites should be sent soon n all this will be put to rest. Goodluck everyone

From your insinuation, DPR should not bother inviting these so called 1st Class Engineering graduates who from all indications (assuming APC means failure) did not pass the Aptitude test for the interviews. They ought to be given employment letters ASAP.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

Hi, will like to reach you for something, can you drop your contact at valuepointengineer@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2017
HRtechnique:

You can only insult but not smart enough to get the message I was passing across to you. I know you still won't understand.

You keep making enemies...
You are known to be unfit of making sensible conversations...
You are insolent...
You are abusive...
You are a child in the head... May be old in looks.
You keep mentioning me when I never knew you existed.

Think about it. Let people be in peace with their ways.
You don't have to respond to everything.

Like I told you some weeks back, if something doesn't add value to your travel in life, just move on.

All the best and have a productive day.

Thought you said you weren't going to respond anymore? For how long did you keep that word?

I won't leave you alone until you've been found out as the scam artist that you are.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Tjayelbee:

You may not have that luxury of 2 weeks. Start preparing already.

You will be lucky if you are given 1 week this time.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2017
tee4naija:
First-class upper?
You are funny!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2017
You got this silly conclusion from that? Really?First of all... no one said they did not pass the aptitude test. Their degree was considered to select them unlike the first initial batch selected via aptitude test. Who knows who grace and favor spoke for? They had already selected then they needed more people and rather than use same process, opted for degree result...someone or a few peoples God was working if you ask me.
Secondly, only you assumes portal closed means failure. not everyone that applies for a job would get it and that doesn't make anyone a failure. Some that won't even end up with DPR offer letters will be better off tomorrow. Heck being called for interview doesn't guarantee employment so you may have portal opened but not better off than those with portal closed atm. Also no one said those with 1st class degrees are better for the job if that is what your non comprehensive brain deducted from that. It was a criteria used to select for whatever reason or sense it made to them. I only said what i know they did and not justify their actions.
krotimimega:

From your insinuation, DPR should not bother inviting these so called 1st Class Engineering graduates who from all indications (assuming APC means failure) did not pass the Aptitude test for the interviews. They ought to be given employment letters ASAP.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Onyiridike:

You may not have that luxury of 2 weeks. Start preparing already.

You will be lucky if you are given 1 week this time.

I doubt that though, you think they’re in a hurry as we are? Nah

They’re well awaythere are people that will have to plan a trip into the country. 2 weeks is the standard, but who knows.

Goodluck to you!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2017
modash:

Any idea on when bsc cadre is going to commence??

I don’t know mate, I just made inferences. It’s usually a week between the diploma guys and GT/EH.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CaptShinz: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2017
One of the major problem Nigerians have is that they love lying to themselves just to feel good about a situation... APC or APO members keeps spewing claims that will favor each one. If you actually know people in DPR you will know that they employed peeps this year without recruitment process.. so stop coming here and be giving us fable ... let's all hope and pray for the best...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
You got this silly conclusion from that? Really?First of all... no one said they did not pass the aptitude test. Their degree was considered to select them unlike the first initial batch selected via aptitude test. Who knows who grace and favor spoke for? They had already selected then they needed more people and rather than use same process, opted for degree result...someone or a few peoples God was working if you ask me.
Secondly, only you assumes portal closed means failure. not everyone that applies for a job would get it and that doesn't make anyone a failure. Some that won't even end up with DPR offer letters will be better off tomorrow. Heck being called for interview doesn't guarantee employment so you may have portal opened but not better off than those with portal closed atm. Also no one said those with 1st class degrees are better for the job if that is what your non comprehensive brain deducted from that. It was a criteria used to select for whatever reason or sense it made to them. I only said what i know they did and not justify their actions.

Well said bro, the way some people present themselves on this forum. I wonder what kind of graduates/young people we produce in Nigeria. Why do graduates want to kill themselves over job offers that they have not gotten. Do you know there are some graduates that will turn down the offer if/when given. "DPR offer is not the end itself but just a means to an end".

#humility# #respect# #sanity# #decorum#

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by krotimimega(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

People on this platform make inferences that favor them one way or the other just to keep hope alive and this is because most persons are frustrated with the way the Department has handled the process from the Aptitude test to this moment. Over time you have been passing across cogent information to every one of us and just as you have your opinion, others also have theirs. My point is that let us all act maturely as there was no need for the insult hurled at my person in your rejoinder to my earlier post.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been confirmed that APO are the candidates DPR is going to deal with at this point in time. The second batch that were sent mails to update their portals was as a result of shortfall in the initial numbers asked to update. Lesson to be learnt from this is that some of us were too kind to unleash questions and answers to our competitors in an Aptitude test of this nature. Those of us that wrote on Day 1 have clearly been disadvantaged and most will now not be invited for interviews. #FOODFORTHOUGHT.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Today is Friday.. Where the invites? All speculators/liars left disappointed. I'm sure they are coming to twist what they earlier said, don't let down your guard lest you fall prey to their madness. I just want to advice you all, *don't believe any of those nonsensical notes you have read so far. Disregard all speculations, let dpr make their move.*

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2017
eddymontana123:
Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been confirmed that APO are the candidates DPR is going to deal with at this point in time. The second batch that were sent mails to update their portals was as a result of shortfall in the initial numbers asked to update. Lesson to be learnt from this is that some of us were too kind to unleash questions and answers to our competitors in an Aptitude test of this nature. Those of us that wrote on Day 1 have clearly been disadvantaged and most will now not be invited for interviews. #FOODFORTHOUGHT.

@the bolded, Confirmed by who? DPR? I beg show me the evidence.
As long as no one has been invited, there is no confirmed information on this thread.
Believe what you wish to, you don't have evidence to show that it has been confirmed.
Those that you think may not make it to the next stage may be the ones to get this job.
I am one of those that will get this job irrespective of my application status, Quote me.
Like I have always said, let's all be positive irrespective of our status, engage in other activities that will benefit you while waiting for DPR.

#Godblessus#

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2017
herlecks:
Today is Friday.. Where the invites? All speculators/liars left disappointed. I'm sure they are coming to twist what they earlier said, don't let down your guard lest you fall prey to their madness. I just want to advice you all, *don't believe any of those nonsensical notes you have read so far. Disregard all speculations, let dpr make their move.*

All sort of information, what a platform to behold. Some are even eating and drinking DPR, imagine some people commenting around 12am last midnight. God please help. I command every high BP in any one disappear, receive the peace that passes all understanding. Let sense fall on some people here. Shalom.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tjayelbee:

I doubt that though, you think they’re in a hurry as we are? Nah

They’re well awaythere are people that will have to plan a trip into the country. 2 weeks is the standard, but who knows.

Goodluck to you!
Are you sure there is a standard?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Omo, see ginger everywhere..

How much this DPR dey pay self?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
simplynace:
Omo, see ginger everywhere..

How much this DPR dey pay self?

Guy, like say u dey my head. Na wetin I be wan ask b dat, me jst apply for this job for a change. But with the way pple dey do for this thread, it got me thinking how juicy this DPR job is.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Amoskadiri: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tjayelbee:

You meant 27th cos the test mail that was sent and update mail that was sent was on a Monday.
Let's just keep our fingers crossed and stop having high BP over a job.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pdirac:

Guy, like say u dey my head. Na wetin I be wan ask b dat, me jst apply for this job for a change. But with the way pple dey do for this thread, it got me thinking how juicy this DPR job is.

Anybody that has a good job already should just enjoy his/her job.

There is a way that may seem right for a man but the end is destruction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63