Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678089 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
They are through with Port Harcourt and Kano. You can go to either Abuja or Lagos centre.

Kwajay:

Are they through with the portharcourt venue? I intend to travel there tomorrow. please i need urgent response if you know. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kwajay(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Smartgrid:
Interview address Abuja:
Grand Cubana Hotels, No 6, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Abuja. Good luck bro.

please do you know if they are done with portharcourt venue. Also is it possible for me to be interviewed in abuja while i was rescheduled for portharcourt. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kwajay(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
ok thanks man. i appreciate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kwajay(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Smartgrid:
They are through with Port Harcourt and Kano. You can go to either Abuja or Lagos centre.

please can u contact me now or drop ur contact so that i can just call u. please. mine is .................. zero seven zero thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
magabounce:

Yeps.. 13th abj. HR.. Let's hookup

Guy, PM me your number please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yes, When you you get to Lagos or Abuja, you can explain to them the situation. I am very sure they will arrange another session for you. They are very kind and considerable. Best of luck.

Kwajay:

please do you know if they are done with portharcourt venue. Also is it possible for me to be interviewed in abuja while i was rescheduled for portharcourt. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kwajay(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Smartgrid:
Yes, When you you get to Lagos or Abuja, you can explain to them the situation. I am very sure they will arrange another session for you. They are very kind and considerable. Best of luck.

thanks smart...i appreciate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please can someone post the Lagos and Abuja venues here please?
Very urgent!
thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2017
magabounce:

Yeps.. 13th abj. HR.. Let's hookup

Please I need the venue for this, in Abuja, since you are in Abuja it is very urgent.!!!
Those in Lag should also drop venue.Thanks.

Pl
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 12, 2017
takenadoh:
Please can someone post the Lagos and Abuja venues here please?
Very urgent!
thank you

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Tamihawtt87 post=63202730][/quote]

THANK YOU.

PLEASE i also need the Abuja Venue.

Anyone that has it, Please help!!! very urgent
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sprintx24(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Kwajay:

Are they through with the portharcourt venue? I intend to travel there tomorrow. please i need urgent response if you know. Thanks

Am not particularly sure but so I heard... I will call the DPR help line today then hopefully travel to Abuja tomorrow.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Sprintx24:

Am not particularly sure but so I heard... I will call the DPR help line today then hopefully travel to Abuja tomorrow.

Please can you drop the Abuja venue, please very urgent.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yinka2me: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2017
**SALARY SCALE**

Please, any ideas about DPR Salary Scale for Experienced Hires?

I'm currently in a finance job paying gross N8million p.a (no much perks), and just trying to benchmark with DPR.

Good advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Abuja address....
Smartgrid:
Interview address Abuja:
Grand Cubana Hotels, No 6, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Abuja. Good luck bro.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sprintx24(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
takenadoh:

Please can you drop the Abuja venue, please very urgent.

Interview address Abuja:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Sprintx24:

Interview address Abuja:

Thanks a lot!!! I appreciate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2017
makonko:
It seems so many peeps were invited but are not even aware

You are right. At Kano, around 10 names were called in my presence and they were all absent.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2017
yinka2me:
**SALARY SCALE**

I'm currently in a finance job paying gross N8million p.a (no much perks), and just trying to benchmark with DPR.

This salary is huge. You better stick to your job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2017
For those that missed their interview!

Hopefully when you are reschelduled, try your best to give them a cogent reason why you missed the interview.

Based on my experience in Kano center, the man in charge was very furious at those who missed their interview.

In fact, he stated that they can only be attended to after they are through with others.

If you read meaning into his body language, he meant that those candidates are NOT SERIOUS.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sprintx24(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Guys, I just spoke to the DPR help desk and was told that with the exception of Lagos and Abuja, all other venues have closed, lagos is ending theirs tomorrow and Abuja on Friday. I will have to travel to Abuja to seek any chance to be interviewed. However, the representative also told me that, he isn't really sure if the Engineering interviewers are still in the respective centres. My question now is, has any engineering graduate trainee applicant here been interviewed recently? Please what advice can you give to me in this regard?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Sprintx24:
Guys, I just spoke to the DPR help desk and was told that with the exception of Lagos and Abuja, all other venues have closed, lagos is ending theirs tomorrow and Abuja on Friday. I will have to travel to Abuja to seek any chance to be interviewed. However, the representative also told me that, he isn't really sure if the Engineering interviewers are still in the respective centres. My question now is, has any engineering graduate trainee applicant here been interviewed recently? Please what advice can you give to me in this regard?

Just go to Abuja if you have the money.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sprintx24(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Onyiridike:

Just go to Abuja if you have the money.

Thanks very much for your reply... Have you undergone your own interview? What position did you apply for? Please chat me up on whatsapp if you can 0.9.0.9.4.3.2.2.9.5.5 thanks!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by magabounce(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2017
makonko:

Guy, PM me your number please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2017
please stick to your job my friend, not all that glitters is gold.
yinka2me:
**SALARY SCALE**

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ianog: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Please stick to your job, you honestly don't need DPR
yinka2me:
**SALARY SCALE**

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Don't waste too much time. Tomorrow is probably the last day at Lagos, Abuja on Friday.

Sprintx24:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2017
yinka2me:
**SALARY SCALE**

8m per anum is huge though. Except you're looking at job security/benefits in the long term.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sprintx24(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Smartgrid:
I think you should get yourself to Abuja as soon as you can. The interview is still ongoing for engineering applicants at Abuja centre. As I am writing this my friend is having his interview now (Mechanical engineering) at the Abuja, he also said there are quite a lot of people there. I also know of someone (also elect/elect engineering) having his own tomorrow. Those who had their interviews yestarday said they finished around 9.30pm at Abuja centre.

Don't waste too much time. Tomorrow is probably the last day at Lagos, Abuja on Friday.

Thank you very much, I will be in Abuja tomorrow God willing. I hope I can still make it in time tomorrow for the interview or just probably go there on Thursday morning??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sprintx24(m): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Smartgrid:
I think you should get yourself to Abuja as soon as you can. The interview is still ongoing for engineering applicants at Abuja centre. As I am writing this my friend is having his interview now (Mechanical engineering) at the Abuja, he also said there are quite a lot of people there. I also know of someone (also elect/elect engineering) having his own tomorrow. Those who had their interviews yestarday said they finished around 9.30pm at Abuja centre.

Can I please have your number or can you chat me up on whatsapp through 0.9.0.9.4.3.2.2.9.5.5. Thanks!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtaceeey: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
yinka2me:
**SALARY SCALE**

Baba you r ok oo. Leave DPR for small boiz Na!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Anyone interviewed today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.