Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3668588 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Your deductions from posted proceedings tho... e dey make sense grin grin grin

Asapcy:

From the latest info which tamihawtt confirm this morning the GT/EH list has not yet leave DPR offfice, if you can remember the DDCS resume on 15th of this month how is it possible to select the Recommended candidate within this Short period of time. Remember OND prospectives candidate result is ready since last year.

Maybe it's the OND list that went to FCC

Today's Rating
Tamihawtt 90%
Walush 85%

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lorddee:
https://leadership.ng/2018/01/18/house-reps-finally-passes-pigb-unbundles-nnpc/
Wondering what impact this news will have on the ongoing recruitment exercise...

No impact!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Explain
Onyiridike:

No impact!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
I bleive walush because he told us how he is getting his information unlike tamihawtt. #teamWalush grin grin grin grin grin grin
simplynace:

Your deductions from posted proceedings tho... e dey make sense grin grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Onyiridike:

No impact!!
it absolutely has nothing to so with it it just means they will be combined under ine parastatal

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Onyiridike:

You have come again. lol! You forgot that I am not single. grin

Lol. tongue

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
I just dey follow
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
I just dey follow :-XI just dey follow
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
babagy82:
Explain

The bill says that all resources (human resources inclusive), assets, funds, movable and immovables of DPR, PPPRA and PI will be inherited by the proposed National Petroleum Regulation Commission (NPRC).

Do not forget that this is just a bill, the commission is yet to take off and this may take some years.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
234biu:
it absolutely has nothing to so with it it just means they will be combined under ine parastatal

Exactly!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by munzali3921: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Asapcy:

If you have nothing important to bring to the table better keep quiet. We only need people with info now not speculation
Wicked u�. I like ur sense of reasoning

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
babagy82:
I bleive walush because he told us how he is getting his information unlike tamihawtt. #teamWalush grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yes naa! Walush info looks firsthand, he seems to know many people inside especially in the HR department,
simplynace:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tempering or no tempering...if the job is yours no one can deny you....but i think it will be too far fetched to suggest that top politicians, ministers, govs etc wont have a slot... That to me is day dreaming........ However those with EH that face no competition of demand from their quota might get lucky... So for me i think it balls down to wether there is much or little pressure from your side... Even appointing the head for parastatals like dpr involves intense lobbying.. Like i scratch ur back you scratch mine.... Until we stop lobbying for appointments and giving people based on merits i dont see how it can be to reasonable extent free and fair.... Alot of people can be lucky...so pray and fast... But dont put too much hope in it to get dissapointed.... A friend of mine some years back cried for not being offered job at tetfund with his friends.... Currently he has more money than any of them including their director... Some dissapointments can be blessing in diguise... Good luck

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
234biu:
Tempering or no tempering...if the job is yours no one can deny you....but i think it will be too far fetched to suggest that top politicians, ministers, govs etc wont have a slot... That to me is day dreaming........ However those with EH that face no competition of demand from their quota might get lucky... So for me i think it balls down to wether there is much or little pressure from your side... Even appointing the head for parastatals like dpr involves intense lobbying.. Like i scratch ur back you scratch mine.... Until we stop
lobbying for appointments and giving people based on merits i dont see how it can be to reasonable extent free and fair.... Alot of people can be lucky...so pray and fast... But dont put too much hope in it to get dissapointed.... A friend of mine some years back cried for not being offered job at tetfund with his friends.... Currently he has more money than any of them including their director... Some dissapointments can be blessing in diguise... Good luck

God bless you for this piece.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2018
ITS NOW WALUSH VS TAMIHAWT? WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS NOT RIGHT
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2018
mancongroup:
ITS NOW WALUSH VS TAMIHAWT? WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS NOT RIGHT
I'm not even bothered about who is wrong or right, IMO it is a rather trivial matter considering that the most important thing is that the journey is slowly coming to an end (maybe not at the pace we expected) let the whole process do and come to an end quickly so we can move on from all the speculations/hearsay and source seeking. We can all agree that the process has dragged on for too long and it has become tiring to an extent. But then we can only hope and pray that the outcome of it all will be in the favor of some of us on the thread. Good morning

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2018
AMEN
Wizgrandpa:
I'm not even bothered about who is wrong or right, IMO it is a rather trivial matter considering that the most important thing is that the journey is slowly coming to an end (maybe not at the pace we expected) let the whole process do and come to an end quickly so we can move on from all the speculations/hearsay and source seeking. We can all agree that the process has dragged on for too long and it has become tiring to an extent. But then we can only hope and pray that the outcome of it all will be in the favor of some of us on the thread. Good morning
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Some APC will receive APL.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Explain
herlecks:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2018
herlecks:

Very possible

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
[/s]Check your profile[s]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2018
herlecks:
people with open portal claim that their portal is closed to confuse others. I learnt it from a friend
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Really. ur information makes sense cux i heard precisely like this. May Allah helps us get this exciting job. ameen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2018
P

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BakoAluta377: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please house today no latest from walush,tami and neverdown?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
babagy82:
many people got the job in the past without even applying, so everything is possible

They even begged some people to come and work and they refused until GEJ knelt down and begged them in tears before they accepted their APLs.

If GEJ did not beg them, their powerful godfathers would remove him from his position as president.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
The university of savagery keeps bringing out new people everyday. You won't even know when you applied, you just wake up one day and realise you've graduated. That you don't have time for nonsense.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
L
Onyiridike:

They even begged some people to come and work and they refused until GEJ knelt down and begged them in tears before they accepted their APLs.

If GEJ did not beg them, their powerful godfathers would remove him from his position as president.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
babagy82:
I dont envy them because when there parents were struggling to get to the top may be my father was busy playing ludo grin grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
babagy82:
Hehehe, is like you are living outside Naija. See no amount of prayer can stop DPR from recruiting sons and daughters of elites through backdoor, i'm not one of them but i wish i were. You think DPR i like any other wack place? If a son of minister, governor and senators from your state are disturbing their parents about this jobs then calculate your chances of getting the job as a son/daughter of no one. I dont envy them because when there parents were struggling to get to the top may be my father was busy playing ludo grin grin grin

Jesus!! Did I say anything contrary?

Didn't you see Kachikwu and Buhari begging some candidates to enter interview room?

The fathers of these candidates are gods. Buhari will be impeached the next day if he fails to beg them.

I am actually supporting you.

Hope I am safe this time?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
babagy82:
I dont envy them because when there parents were struggling to get to the top may be my father was busy playing ludo grin grin grin

Lol That ☝makes my day bro grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P