Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676447 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
epic5:
What can we do at least to make our collective voices heard on the issue of transparency of this process.
to be honest this DPR recruitment is one of the most transparent amongst the various federal government recruitment exercises so far,

they used computers for their aptitude tests, meaning they could collect the data effectively and they interviewed as many people as they could, you should see the other recruitment exercises that took place.. they were designed to be irrelevant. ..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
epic5:
What can we do at least to make our collective voices heard on the issue of transparency of this process.
Our tweeter handles would do. What do you think?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by benebaby77: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Setaje:

oh my days. another federal character person just had to come out. I want to shred you into pieces but the person before you has said I should take it easy. so I will calmly write in a language you will understand. an oga will not fix you in the same position as he is. an oga can influence you working in the same company but not the same position. if it's a powerful oga, you will be fixed regardless of your educational background. so no cleaner can be put in senior offices but yes they can get a job from a cleaner to an office assistant by virtue of ethnicity and religion.
Reading your posts, I could sense bitterness, aggressiveness, insecurity and intolerance et al.

This is not about North or South, there are powerful people always at the helm of affairs of this country who dictate how they want things to be and be it. Today is North reign, but yesterday was South.

It is evident that you're one of those people harbouring that some set of North people want to islamize Nigeria.

I can tell some popular organizations I was interviewed and that I know they hardly recruit Muslims or any other tribesmen apart from their own... I can prove this by composition of their boards and key management employees...

You're only capitalize on Muslims - even citing mosques as examples - as if Christians don't do it. Check the lists of those secretly recruited into CBN, NDIC, NNPC and FIRS, you would see the names of those that come from South and North, and they are Muslims and Christians - can you say the Christians got job because they went to mosques/studied Islamic studies or Muslims got job because they studied CRK/went to Church.

We all know how the government, agencies and parastatal recruitments were like in the Jonathan's administration and how some people hijacked his government, but this Buhari's appear to be most nepotistic and tribalistic government era we have ever had in this country...

DPR is not a do or die, if we don't get God surely want something than that for us. To me, DPR appears to be fair and transparent in its recruitment exercises and I don't think most people here can this far if it were to be CBN or NNPC...

I think you need to be objective with your reasoning...

Note that I'm not saying that this recruitment exercise is 100% transparent but to large extent it's....

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
So you want this recruitment to be cancelled abi?
Kontinuu grin grin grin grin
manaja87:

Our tweeter handles would do. What do you think?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
babagy82:
So you want this recruitment to be cancelled abi?
Kontinuu grin grin grin grin
Lol! We don't want our voices to be heard then
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
benebaby77:

Reading your posts, I could sense bitterness, aggressiveness, insecurity and intolerance et al.

This is not about North or South, there are powerful people always at the helm of affairs of this country who dictate how they want things to be and be it. Today is North reign, but yesterday was South.

It is evident that you're one of those people harbouring that some set of North people want to islamize Nigeria.

I can tell some popular organizations I was interviewed and that I know they hardly recruit Muslims or any other tribesmen apart from their own... I can prove this by composition of their boards and key management employees...

You're only capitalize on Muslims - even citing mosques as examples - as if Christians don't do it. Check the lists of those secretly recruited into CBN, NDIC, NNPC and FIRS, you would see the names of those that come from South and North, and they are Muslims and Christians - can you say the Christians got job because they went to mosques/studied Islamic studies or Muslims got job because they studied CRK/went to Church.

We all know how the government, agencies and parastatal recruitments were like in the Jonathan's administration and how some people hijacked his government, but this Buhari's appear to be most nepotistic and tribalistic government era we have ever had in this country...

DPR is not a do or die, if we don't get God surely want something than that for us. To me, DPR appears to be fair and transparent in its recruitment exercises and I don't think most people here can this far if it were to be CBN or NNPC...

I think you need to be objective with your reasoning...

Note that I'm not saying that this recruitment exercise is 100% transparent but to large extent it's....

bitterness yes, intolerance no, insecurity inbetween, I don't even think you are secured yourself. aggressiveness hell no!

I am tired. I cannot type for long but except you are being myopic and a hypocrite would you see the truth and still think I am not being objective. maybe your definition of objective means not speaking the truth. the north has always had it good and will always have it good. number one is federal character , number 2 is amount of local government and fake population sensors. this will always place them more in fg agencies. if with all this glaring at our faces and you accuse me of not being objective. my dear, I have nothing else to write. its enough for today.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
K
manaja87:

Lol! We don't want our voices to be heard then

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Let's wait for the outcome of the interview as we don't have any hard evidence to prove that the process has been compromised.
babagy82:
The recruitment excercise has been very fair to some extent, if you feel otherwise then how can you prove it?1.aptitude test was conducted.
2.interview was conducted.
3.the list was sent to FCC to make sure federal charachter was adhered to.
How can you prove the recruitment is not fair? On what basis? Look, these people are not fools, whatever they do they make sure they cover their tracks first. An oga at the top can easily add marks to his boy and make him look like the overall best candidate in his state when the list is sent to other relevenat bodies for scrutiny. Who can then say the boy didnt get the job on merit? Many things happen that you and i dont know. And to the lady that said most of government agencies have more northeners than southerner, yes is true because you think NE, NC, NW, are 'just' North, but SE is SE and SS is SS and SW is SW. Look, the way northerners get their people into the system through backdoor is exactly the way ogas from the south get their people into the system always. They are all partners in crime
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
K
manaja87:
Let's wait for the outcome of the interview as we don't have any hard evidence to prove that the process has been compromised.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
babagy82:
The recruitment excercise has been very fair to some extent, if you feel otherwise then how can you prove it?1.aptitude test was conducted.
2.interview was conducted.
3.the list was sent to FCC to make sure federal charachter was adhered to.
How can you prove the recruitment is not fair? On what basis? Look, these people are not fools, whatever they do they make sure they cover their tracks first. An oga at the top can easily add marks to his boy and make him look like the overall best candidate in his state when the list is sent to other relevenat bodies for scrutiny. Who can then say the boy didnt get the job on merit? Many things happen that you and i dont know. And to the lady that said most of government agencies have more northeners than southerner, yes is true because you think NE, NC, NW, are 'just' North, but SE is SE and SS is SS and SW is SW. Look, the way northerners get their people into the system through backdoor is exactly the way ogas from the south get their people into the system always. They are all partners in crime

My guy, what that lady is saying is 100% correct except we are deceiving ourselves. But your last statement about southerners helping themselves. Omo na lie o. If to say southerners dey help themselves , north no go plenty like this. Northerners no dey follow protocol. But you see southerners, they will tell you to follow everything to the book and at the end of the day they won't help. I have stories myself but I'd rather not speak. I cannot argue back and forth with people but northerners help themselves with reckless abandon and they break protocol. Our southerners no dey try. I no no if na book or bad belle but we no dey try at all.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
K
Tetragramaton:

My guy, what that lady is saying is 100% correct except we are deceiving ourselves. But your last statement about southerners helping themselves. Omo na lie o. If to say southerners dey help themselves , north no go plenty like this. Northerners no dey follow protocol. But you see southerners, they will tell you to follow everything to the book and at the end of the day they won't help. I have stories myself but I'd rather not speak. I cannot argue back and forth with people but northerners help themselves with reckless abandon and they break protocol. Our southerners no dey try. I no no if na book or bad belle but we no dey try at all.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
The pages keep increasing on a daily, I suppose we're at the climax with the way things are getting heated on the thread. Hopefully we'll not have to get to 500 pages before DPR will come calling. The problems with Nigeria are numerous and unending, there isn't much that all our ranting can do to fix the systemic rot. Keep calm ladies and gentlemen

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na wao shocked shocked

Shey na beer all of us been sidon dey drink before I sey make I go outside go piss. Na im una don fight scatter everywhere with bottles undecided

Wonderful!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
babagy82:
Southerners didnt help you doesnt mean they dont help their children. My friend got job in NNPC few days after NYSC, the guy's father is a big man in previous administration of jonathan. And mind you, NNPC were not recruiting then. There are more than 400 govt agencies and parastatals, over 90% of these agencies never hold any recruitment excersice, how do you think the people working their got the job??. Keep deceiving yourself.

Read what you wrote na. You say in papa na big man. Its a direct relationship something. No be uncle and aunty kinda help. That's loyalty and benefit kind of help. North no dey look say your papa na big man before they help you. They help anybody from their side. Distant relations , no blood ties , people they meet in the mosque like that lady wrote, farmers and peasant children. In fact they will help a southerner who is loyal. That is who they are. We in the south are somehow. See when Jonathan dey there, wetin in do! Buhari got there and put northerners everywhere wivout looking back and in key positions too.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
K
Tetragramaton:

Read what you wrote na. You say in papa na big man. Its a direct relationship something. No be uncle and aunty kinda help. That's loyalty and benefit kind of help. North no dey look say your papa na big man before they help you. They help anybody from their side. Distant relations , no blood ties , people they meet in the mosque like that lady wrote, farmers and peasant children. In fact they will help a southerner who is loyal. That is who they are. We in the south are somehow. See when Jonathan dey there, wetin in do! Buhari got there and put northerners everywhere wivout looking back and in key positions too.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
hammer2010:
Na wao shocked shocked

Shey na beer all of us been sidon dey drink before I sey make I go outside go piss. Na im una don fight scatter everywhere with bottles undecided

Wonderful!

Bros Eh. We've been asking of you. The heat is too much here. Kindly proceed on calming the situation down grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
babagy82:
You still didnt answer my question. But let me give you example. Under ministry of petroleum resources we have these departments and agencies
1. Ministry of peteoleum resources headquaters
2.DPR
3.PTI
4.Nigerian content development board
5.nigeria neuclear regulatory authority
Apart from Dpr have you ever heard these remaining agencies carry out an open recruitment? But if you go there you will see many Northerners and southerners alike. How did they get the job?? Through their helpers, Thats the bitter truth.

Sadly very true. My experience with our people no be am sha. But on a serious note this agencies are federal government agencies o. I have never heard them do recruitment. I have not even heard of Nigeria nuclear regulatory authority. What do they do there. Regulate nuclear bomb? Na wah o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Setaje:

oh my days. another federal character person just had to come out. I want to shred you into pieces but the person before you has said I should take it easy. so I will calmly write in a language you will understand. an oga will not fix you in the same position as he is. an oga can influence you working in the same company but not the same position. if it's a powerful oga, you will be fixed regardless of your educational background. so no cleaner can be put in senior offices but yes they can get a job from a cleaner to an office assistant by virtue of ethnicity and religion.

@ So Ogas from the south pick their assistants from the north?
guy whether you like it or not, Nigeria is all about "man know man" as some people have put it. If you think a SOUTHERNER at the top helm of an MDA is not helping you because he wants to follow due process, you are just deceiving ur self. He's getting his son/wife's younger sister in at all cost.
CBN, NNPC n NDIC are good examples. As for DPR, the interviewers stressed that it's going to be transparent and we hope so.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
K
Tetragramaton:

Sadly very true. My experience with our people no be am sha. But on a serious note this agencies are federal government agencies o. I have never heard them do recruitment. I have not even heard of Nigeria nuclear regulatory authority. What do they do there. Regulate nuclear bomb? Na wah o

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Smartgrid:

Bros Eh. We've been asking of you. The heat is too much here. Kindly proceed on calming the situation down grin

My guy, as I type this now, my own blood dey hot.

The kind of comments and arguments you read up here some times, can only give you a glimpse of how terrible our IQ as a people is in this Nation.

At this point, I think it's best to unfollow the thread.

See you guys on the other side, God willing smiley

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
If you think you can just leave us like that you are joking, we must see out this rescruitment together.
Thats only when you will be allowed to unfollow the thread grin grin grin
hammer2010:

The kind of comments and arguments you read up here some times, can only give you a glimpse of how terrible our IQ as a people is in this Nation.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
hammer2010:

Guy, na till APL do us part o. No even think am

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Asapcy:
Since this is how you people are behaving, people like walush and tamihawtt please don't you ever Post any relevant info here again. I Abeg you.

I thought all of us here are matured.

I hereby declare my self and any other informer to unfollow and stop posting any other relevant info here to avoid sanction.

Doubt me and see
Abeg, who is Asapcy?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by paxnka: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2018
@ all, let's calm down and wait for our APLs and for those sharing relevant information please continue. What do you think will happen to our oil and gas regulatory agencies when dangote starts full production? I am just curious
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2018
I've hardly ever commented here, but I just had to write this. Of what business is it of yours if people decide to argue with themselves. It's not your time spent. Or your brain space. If it's paining you to read, skim the pages and pass and only focus on the important things. It won't take up to 10 minutes to sort through the important and the dregs, if it's your data you are worried about.
It's as if you don't realize that tension brings out different characters in people. We are all waiting with bated breathe for the conclusion of this recruitment. Allow people to shoot the air if they must. No one made you nairaland police. If you feel you are more mature, shake your head and pass.

The rest of us who follow this thread and keep quiet and only contribute where we can, we are not stupid. Not for you to come and be agitating those that give correct info to leave. So we will now get our info from where? What a terrible and myopic suggestion. Sometimes try to be amused at situations like this. Not draw lines in the sand and declare war. Have a nice day.

Asapcy:
Since this is how you people are behaving, people like walush and tamihawtt please don't you ever Post any relevant info here again. I Abeg you.

I hereby declare my self and any other informer to unfollow and stop posting any other relevant info here to avoid sanction.

Doubt me and see

16 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmmm, it is well...even inside well.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2018
Asapcy:

Doubt me and see

U wey never drop important info sef... Tahhh go outside joor.. Lol

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2018
paxnka:
@ all, let's calm down and wait for our APLs and for those sharing relevant information please continue. What do you think will happen to our oil and gas regulatory agencies when dangote starts full production? I am just curious
Lol! DPR would have to open a big zonal branch inside the refinery because it would be arguably the most important facility in the mjd/downstream sector.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2018
hammer2010:
Na wao shocked shocked

Wonderful!

hahahahahaha. on point. dis captures my exact thoughts
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
still awaiting approval for announcement..... That all i know

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
234biu:
sorry for that... I apologize he was simply saying that " look at the insult you have brought on us, GOd forbid" and i responded " you know our people we just have to be patient"

If I have my way, I will personally bring your DPR appointment letter to your house. You have a large heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67