Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678347 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
234biu:
still awaiting approval for announcement..... That all i know

Are they seriously going to announce it?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Polchiz:

If I have my way, I will personally bring your DPR appointment letter to your house. You have a large heart.
amen thats is my hope and prayers that my appointment will come and meet me at home
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
makonko:

publish to be precise but they might only publish the codes instead of names

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
makonko:

apart from the fact i heard so.... It is a standard procedure.... Efcc, police, civil service commision did the same thing... So i think dpr will do the same considering the process is even more transprnt than the others... Am i making sense?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
234biu:
apart from the fact i heard so.... It is a standard procedure.... Efcc, police, civil service commision did the same thing... So i think dpr will do the same considering the process is even more transprnt than the others... Am i making sense?

Nah.... Federal Civil Service commission didn't make their published list public. Don't know about the others you mentioned.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by haildeji: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Setaje:

bitterness yes, intolerance no, insecurity inbetween, I don't even think you are secured yourself. aggressiveness hell no!

I am tired. I cannot type for long but except you are being myopic and a hypocrite would you see the truth and still think I am not being objective. maybe your definition of objective means not speaking the truth. the north has always had it good and will always have it good. number one is federal character , number 2 is amount of local government and fake population sensors. this will always place them more in fg agencies. if with all this glaring at our faces and you accuse me of not being objective. my dear, I have nothing else to write. its enough for today.

You say they do have fake population "censors".. how do u know that tho?.. I mean if u say you are being objective then u must have facts to back this up.. It has always been something almost everybody says but if u can't prove it then it's just the same uninformed view as when someone thinks when u are from the north u must be Hausa/Gulati or if your surname is yakub you must be Muslim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
makonko:

Nah.... Federal Civil Service commission didn't make their published list public. Don't know about the others you mentioned.
sorry the civil service only published the shortlist but the remaining published the succesfull candidates

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
234biu:
publish to be precise but they might only publish the codes instead of names
What do you mean by "publish the codes"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
haildeji:

You say they do have fake population "censors".. how do u know that tho?.. I mean if u say you are being objective then u must have facts to back this up.. It has always been something almost everybody says but if u can't prove it then it's just the same uninformed view as when someone thinks when u are from the north u must be Hausa/Gulati or if your surname is yakub you must be Muslim. Please dont waste your time on issues like this.... The essence of a debate/disscusion is to make the other person understand your point not neccessarily to make him agree with you....once that is achieved the remaining stuff you say useless and the more you talk the more you are likely to say something foolish.... Weak minded people revenge, average minded people forgive but dont forget, but the wisest is he who ignores..... Hope you understand me and move on to more important issues

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
manaja87:

What do you mean by "publish the codes"
the registration numbers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
234biu:
the registration numbers
You mean the application reference number?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
manaja87:

You mean the application reference number?
yes yes yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Polchiz:

If I have my way, I will personally bring your DPR appointment letter to your house. You have a large heart.
Sir, my heart is larger. I can come and pick my APL myself if you don't mind. grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
today is monday, 28/01/2018. any latest??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Tamihawt, walush, AAdam... Any news?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
babagy82:
hmm

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
babagy82:
you really need the job, today is 22/1/2018.with God all things are possible,God will see us through.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hahahhaah, seriously didnt see the mistake untill now.
God is wonderful
agadamalik:
you really need the job, today is 22/1/2018.with God all things are possible,God will see us through.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2018
TAMIHAWT.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Oga Walush, Madam Tamihawtt, Neverdown and others.
Where una go na?
Any news?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2018
good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2018
AAdam:
good morning everyone.

Morning sir/ma. How was your night? We are sorry for our last misdeeds.
Any latest info?

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2018
AAdam:
good morning everyone.
Yallabai, barka da Asuba.
How was ur night Sir?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2018
AAdam:
good morning everyone.

Oga Adam, I beg don't remove our names from the list.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Onyiridike:

Oga Adam, I beg don't remove our names on the list.
OK u follow too. U name easy to get grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2018
AAdam:
good morning everyone.

that is it, the spirit of oneness.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Asapcy:
Since this is how you people are behaving, people like walush and tamihawtt please don't you ever Post any relevant info here again. I Abeg you.

I thought all of us here are matured.

I hereby declare my self and any other informer to unfollow and stop posting any other relevant info here to avoid sanction.

Doubt me and see

Doubt you and see what?

Please stop speaking for others, only speak for yourself. When others have new update on the recruitment process, they will share it with the house.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
ezyk:
OK u follow too. U name easy to get grin grin
I no follow. I just they beg for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Onyiridike:

I no follow. I just they beg for everybody.
Thank God say u no put mouth oh. Cos na naija we dey anything can happen. Na so dem threaten my guy say him go get carry over. him think say na lie. Him write the course like 3 times b4 him come go beg

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
AAdam:
good morning everyone.
see as this guy become popular

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by muazu05: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Zahrudin:

see as this guy become popular

Dont tell me you are jealous grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.