Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676095 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
are we sure the joint session screening between FCC and DPR holds today? anybody with info on this shld pls let us know..it will be highly appreciated....@Smartgrid, we await info from u brother

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
jus 4get abt dis meeting issue. jus put ur mind on any date ok

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by valleybone: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Clemexy20:
jus 4get abt dis meeting issue.
jus put ur mind on any date ok
Clemexy20:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Clemexy20:
I take it that u don't want to know the answer and u don't have the answer also...so why not keep quiet and let somebody else who actually knows something say something...is it so bad to know wats going on about the info someone gave us yesterday?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
I can authoritatively confirm that there wasn't any joint session meeting between DPR and FCC today.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Tnk u very much some Nigerians like pipo dat deceive dem.
we av been hearing abt dis meeting sitting since last month. all ended up 2 b lies. but I believe dats Wat some Nigerians like.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Who told these ones that APC are out of the game?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
@Smartgrid Is there any update on today's dpr joint meeting with fcc?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Confusion everywhere! Oh God help your children that have no helper except you.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
d tin tire me o. still some pipo r looking 4 dos dat will give dem update. dese pipo r applicants like u na. make we wise Haba.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
I still could not get any update as regards to today's joint meeting. My source is not direct as stated earlier. someone has to call someone before I can get it. I have been trying to get the idea of how it went but to no avail. But I will definitely share once I got something tangible. Let's exercise little more patient.

To the person who said there's no any joint meeting, Lol. Let me tell you this, the supposed joint meeting was not even at the dpr headquarters. Peace.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Smartgrid:
I still could not get any update as regards to today's joint meeting. My source is not direct as stated earlier. someone has to call someone before I can get it. I have been trying to get the idea of how it went but to no avail. But I will definitely share once I got something tangible. Let's exercise little more patient.

To the person who said there's no any joint meeting, Lol. Let me tell you this, the supposed joint meeting was not even at the dpr headquarters. Peace.

Thanks for sharing but I don't know why I just doubt this "meeting" thingy. It will all pass though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
I told you guys not to expect any call this week from DPR but no 1 belive me.. For the qualified ones see you in induction... No more comments again .. My instinct and faith is the source ooo... Lol... From next week till 5th of March expect anything ooo especially Thursday or Friday.. But if DPR decide to surprise this week, still kudos to them..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
The joint meeting is COMPULSORY. Those of you who've time read the FCC standard procedure from the link below.

No 6. States it. After the joint meeting only then the certificate of compliance will be issued. After that the names will be released for the successful applicants.
Here is the link http://www.federalcharacter.gov.ng/index.php/about-us/guiding-principles/procedures-for-recruitment

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
I concur with smartgrid's statement bacause i heard it from three independent sources, and for your info this session may not likely to be known by many people
Also, they may not even call any of the nairaland monikers, remember this is just a sample call woo
and i also did not hear about the result of the meeting but at was yesterday i was very sure that the session will hold today.
Let's wait and hear from the reliable before sharing

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Successful candidates are to resume first quater of this year, which happens to be march. Nobody will give you APL and expect you to resume on the said date, Atleast 1 month notice will be given. From my calculations successful candidates will be contacted between now and first week of march, and i'm also speculating because nobody knows when DPR will call. As regards to FCC, wether joint meeting or not, it is not going to change anything as everythng has been concluded, Thats all i know.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
BRB! this FCC Thingsssss!!! Allah ya sawaqah mana.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uridadole: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
DPR recruitment is always like this. You keep speculating on week after another till you will roll off the year. You begin to realize that you can't predict them. Suddenly, one year, two or more years later, courier comes calling.

It has always been like that. We pray this be different.
I wasn't called for interview anyway. APC

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks smart, for me I really appreciate your updates either fake or real and for people who kept saying, the speculation were wrong, weh don sir
You fail to understand in every rumour there's always a content of truth no matter little it is. Cos this will prepare you,for example they said FCC was going to place a random calls today, and I am very sure lotta applicants were so ready and prepared for the calls today, and they finally did not from my guess. Let assume they did and you weren't even with your phone or available at that moment,been fed by news actually help out indirectly or directly. Cos if you check on the previous recruitment from 2006 the application came out july/august..and got the letter rolling in November ending asking them to resume January first week of 2008.. same as other previous once before them.. the longest recruitment in dpr is the last set from 2010 august or so till January 24 2013 letter started rolling in and this was due to the highest level of corrupted government then... and they were asked to resume March 14 2013.. let's keep waiting and appreciate any updates that comes across if they aren't useful just ignore instead of criticism... some with very vital information left this thread cos of some people who can't appreciate nothing. Someone said we are all applicants, definitely Yes but remember all applicants are not equal.. you might found the link on the website and what if it was the minister of petroleum that asked me to apply and send me the link? Think of that don't expect everyone to be in your range.. shikehnah

quote author=Smartgrid post=65264553]I still could not get any update as regards to today's joint meeting. My source is not direct as stated earlier. someone has to call someone before I can get it. I have been trying to get the idea of how it went but to no avail. But I will definitely share once I got something tangible. Let's exercise little more patient.

To the person who said there's no any joint meeting, Lol. Let me tell you this, the supposed joint meeting was not even at the dpr headquarters. Peace. [/quote]

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks smart, for me I really appreciate your updates either fake or real and for people who kept saying, the speculation were wrong, weh don sir
You fail to understand in every rumour there's always a content of truth no matter little it is. Cos this will prepare you,for example they said FCC was going to place a random calls today, and I am very sure lotta applicants were so ready and prepared for the calls today, and they finally did not from my guess. Let assume they did and you weren't even with your phone or available at that moment,been fed by news actually help out indirectly or directly. Cos if you check on the previous recruitment from 2006 the application came out july/august..and got the letter rolling in November 2007 ending asking them to resume January first week of 2008.. same as other previous once before them.. the longest recruitment in dpr is the last set from 2010 august or so till January 24 2013 letter started rolling in and this was due to the highest level of corrupted government then... and they were asked to resume March 14 2013.. let's keep waiting and appreciate any updates that comes across if they aren't useful just ignore instead of criticism... some with very vital information left this thread cos of some people who can't appreciate nothing. Someone said we are all applicants, definitely Yes but remember all applicants are not equal.. you might found the link on the website and what if it was the minister of petroleum that asked me to apply and send me the link? Think of that don't expect everyone to be in your range.. shikehnah
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Smartgrid:

Please note that I did not say there is nothing like a joint session meeting between FCC and the recruiting agency, I only said there was no joint session with DPR today. As you rely on your source(s) for updates, so also every other person have his or her own sources of info that they rely on. Specifically for this joint session meeting, my source had been pre-informed and was on standby in FCC HQ (Abuja) throughout today only to break my heart that no such plenary (that is how they refer to their seating) took place. #STILLONTHEWAITINGGAME

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2018
I think the best thing to do is to take my mind off this DPR jobundecided.... Any time they like they should call me to pick up my APL... grin cheesy

Shalom
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2018
Nothing but destiny will play a major role in the selection process undecided. Those in charge of the selection process are being guided by your fates: They(DPR) themselves don't actually know what is going on with the process wink, God is actually at work, in this kind of circumstance. I have a strong conviction that this recruitment exercise is actually a test of faith and patience.I hope it doesn't create a storm in a tea cup cool in the end..

Shalom.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
Nothing but destiny will play a major role in the selection process undecided. Those in charge of the selection process are being guided by your fates: They(DPR) themselves don't actually know what is going on with the process wink, God is actually at work, in this kind of circumstance. I have a strong conviction that this recruitment exercise is actually a test of faith and patience.I hope it doesn't create a storm in a tea cup cool in the end..

Shalom.

You are on point bro!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2018
Good morning guys. Welcome to another day of speculations. All the best to us

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2018
speculations or no speculations the end is near. We have 5weeks left in this 1st qtr. APL can fall on us at anytime, who said it cant b tomorrow, but lets exercise patience.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2018
dxdi:
speculations or no speculations the end is near. We have 5weeks left in this 1st qtr. APL can fall on us at anytime, who said it cant b tomorrow, but lets exercise patience.

Lol@fall on us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by magabounce(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2018
Patience.. Truly a virtue

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Please as much as everyone wants to collect the APLs lets try and be objective and note that we were about 4000 that did the interview and the APLs are not going to exceed 400 so the truth is many persons will not be employed so face your live and other plans the general probability of a person getting the letter is a little above 11%. thank you

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
acmilan1:
Please as much as everyone wants to collect the APLs lets try and be objective and note that we were about 4000 that did the interview and the APLs are not going to exceed 400 so the truth is many persons will not be employed so face your live and other plans the general probability of a person getting the letter is a little above 11%. thank you
All of us here on nairaland will be among the lucky 400 wink

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
The Chairman of FCC wrote to DPR that he will be attending a function, so the meeting was rescheduled to another date yet to be disclosed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=xxkape post=65281047]The Chairman of FCC wrote to DPR that he will be attending a function, so the meeting was rescheduled to another date yet to be disclosed. [/quot

Please does it mean that the chairman of FCC can't delegate the duties. Please find another thing to tell us. We will gladly accept rather than what you just mentioned above. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P