Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677614 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
xxkape:
The Chairman of FCC wrote to DPR that he will be attending a function, so the meeting was rescheduled to another date yet to be disclosed.

I believe you.

[quote author=pedroito post=65281367][/quote]

Delegate wetin? Not when he has interest.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
xxkape:
The Chairman of FCC wrote to DPR that he will be attending a function, so the meeting was rescheduled to another date yet to be disclosed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have just confirmed the joint meeting did not hold yesterday. My source could not confirm the reason for the postponement. Everything is happening now in Abuja. All the big bosses are there. My source said the bosses will not live Abuja till the recruitment is over. Let's keep praying. The importance of prayers at this stage can't be over emphasize.

And even though there's so much pressure from all angles especially the stakeholders, most of the applicants are chosen on merit. Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
When you say 'everything is happening now' are you saying that the meeting held today instead of yesterday or do you mean something different?

Smartgrid:
I have just confirmed the joint meeting did not hold yesterday. My source could not confirm the reason for the postponement. Everything is happening now in Abuja. All the big bosses are there. My source said the bosses will not live Abuja till the recruitment is over. Let's keep praying. The importance of prayers at this stage can't be over emphasize.

And even though there's so much pressure from all angles especially the stakeholders, most of the applicants are chosen on merit. Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
The meeting did not hold yesterday or today. What I mean is, the decision makers are in Abuja. It's easy for any decision. It's easy to reach the FCC and Federal ministry of petroleum. The calls, emails and probably the Apl's will be dispatched from there.

Flare89:
When you say 'everything is happening now' are you saying that the meeting held today instead of yesterday or do you mean something different?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Smartgrid:

Thank you for the information. At least your information is always giving us hope every now and then. However, I can't relate anything with the Bosses being in Abuja.... Are they security men? Are they guarding the list? Don't they have other jobs to do? Is the recruitment going to take forever? Are they no other person that would issue certificate of compliance except the chairman of FCC....I can't find answers to these questions I just mentioned above.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thank you bro for your consistent update about the goings in the recruitment exercise, at least it gives us direction on what to look forward to.

Wish myself and many more that put their trust in God victory in the end.

Smartgrid:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mustapha88: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
How I wish some one could write a short story like:

2016 DPR Recruitment and the Naira land experience.

It will be a best seller!!!

I have enjoyed every bit of the conservation here, from speculations, to jokes, rebuttals upon rebuttals just to mention, Hope we shall all get our APLs at the end of the day, and share the wonderful old tense days at Naira land.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Smartgrid:

Much appreciated smartgrid

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Greatsabari: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2018
According to what my cousin told me that is working with Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Warri was that they have already received the names of OND guys that will be trained there.They have already started preparing and renovating thier guest house for accomodation of trainees.According to his own assertion was that our own will not pass first week of March.I also believe ha the end is near.May God made us to be among the successful ones.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neutons(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Amen

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2018
Amen!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
lawrence83:

By inference, you mean 700 guys will be recruited between march and end of april, that's like a ray of hope for us. This is magnifient. I pray this favours us.

BTW, where is 'mrs' onyiridike? She's been MIA for a while. Hope you are fine ma'am. Just checking on a comrade.

Good morning everybody... do have a pleasant week ahead.

Sir! I don't have a source or insider.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Any news today guyz?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Na till next week we fit dy hear better story ...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 4:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Onyiridike:

Sir! I don't have a source or insider.
I can't remember saying you did. I was only asking after your well being.

Forgive me madam.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2018
lawrence83:

I can't remember saying you did. I was only asking after your well being.

Forgive me madam.

She only implied that that the reason for her silence is because she doesn't have much to say.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Polchiz:

Thank you. I only implied that the reason for my silence is because I don't have much to say.

what da?..oyiridike are u a boy or girl sef..chineke!

what's my own sef

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2018
Polchiz:

Thank you. I only implied that the reason for my silence is because I don't have much to say.

The psychological torture is real my people

I'm sure she/he didn't realize when the alternate moniker was used grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=Xmen149 post=65332121][/quote]
pls that was a mistake from me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
hammer2010:

The psychological torture is real my people

I'm sure she/he didn't realize when the alternate moniker was used grin grin

You can carry out a background check. That was a simple mistake from me. I wanted to explain what she meant and wrote it as if the message was for me.

Onyiridike, I apologize. Whatever insult you receive from people here as a result of my mistake is entirely my fault.

Once again, I apologize.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Xmen149:

what da?..oyiridike are u a boy or girl sef..chineke!
what's my own sef
Put the blame on me. Onyiridike is innocent. I have made the correction.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin damage control. Medicine after death. Nothing wey person no go see grin grin

DPR should answer abeg angry

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Polchiz:

You can carry out a background check. That was a simple mistake from me. I wanted to explain what she meant and wrote it as if the message was for me.

Onyiridike, I apologize. Whatever insult you receive from people here as a result of my mistake is entirely my fault.

Once again, I apologize.

If only you know how you sound like her cheesy grin

Abeg no do dis "simple mistake" near her APL oh cheesy cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Polchiz:

Put the blame on me. Onyiridike is innocent. I have made the correction.
Hahaha awon schizophrenic people with dual personalities. Who knows if all the other monikers that argued with u were just u playing mind games.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Are we expecting good news next week, undecided or is it the upper week hmmmmm February don dey finish o undecided, I need to know my fate before 2nd week of March cheesy because March is sacrosanct to me wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
By God grace its drawing closer each day goes by,
next week or upper week will be the deciding moment.
OutOfTheAshes:
Are we expecting good news next week, undecided or is it the upper week hmmmmm February don dey finish o undecided, I need to know my fate before 2nd week of March cheesy because March is sacrosanct to me wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ablucious: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
The Head, Corporate Service jst arrived Abuja from Dubai this evening with atleast 15 of his staff. The end is near..!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ghostgambler:
Hahaha awon schizophrenic people with dual personalities. Who knows if all the other monikers that argued with u were just u playing mind games.
Ghostgambler:

It is okay! Of course, I don't expect you to believe me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
That's not true. The head of corporate services and his team has been in Abuja for two weeks now. He went to Lagos briefly when Senate and house reps committee visits. Even MD Ladan was in Abuja on Thursday and Friday. Get your facts right.

Ablucious:
The Head, Corporate Service jst arrived Abuja from Dubai this evening with atleast 15 of his staff. The end is near..!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P