Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676451 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by truffle: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
hammer2010:
@csimms7 there is no wrong with your intentions, but asking and encouraging people to drop their emails here can only but derail this thread and even make it look dirty.

I am personally interested in this stuff, but please, don't encourage anyone to litter here with emails
if this forum is littered with emails,pls and pls how does it affect your life or subtract from ur life.if u ask me ur post is irrelevant and devoid of reasoning,#people always trying to show themselves.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
truffle:
if this forum is littered with emails,pls and pls how does it affect your life or subtract from ur life.if u ask me ur post is irrelevant and devoid of reasoning,#people always trying to show themselves.

So is yours..
I want to believe you have some sense of orderliness and note that the coordinators of this forum clearly defined "derailing a thread" as one of the DON'Ts and that's exactly what is being referred to..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'm sorry guys. No more posts on that topic. My bad. @truffle, nah, don't attack such way, not bife bro, lol.

Sorry everyone. I'm no longer going to post that stuff on here again. My bad. Sincere apologies.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damtan(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
truffle:
@csimms7,u weren't patient enough to read through my post as it wasn't in any way directed at u,it was directed to one hammer guy or so,I am even on ur side as I was defending u ,pls read through my post well enough @csimms7,and for those shouting and screaming about these thread being littered with emails ,pls I want to ask is it affecting ur lives in any way and what subtraction has it made out of ur lives
When you read some post, you won't have a choice but the check the profile of the person who made the post.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lmao. Na why I delete am. No vex. But the whole people for here dey vex. Let's not post about this here again to avoid rancour. Ive emailed you already. My bad.

truffle:
@csimms7,u weren't patient enough to read through my post as it wasn't in any way directed at u,it was directed at one hammer guy or so,I am even on ur side as I was defending u ,pls read through my post well enough @csimms7,and for those shouting and screaming about these thread being littered with emails ,pls I want to ask is it affecting ur lives in any way and what subtraction has it made out of ur lives
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by truffle: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
csimms7:
Lmao. Na why I delete am. No vex. But the whole people for here dey vex. Let's not post about this here again to avoid rancour. Ive emailed you already. My bad.

thanks man
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
csimms7:
I don't know how to check PM o. For those who have dropped their email addresses on here, I'll email y'all and ask for your whatsapp numbers via email. Then we will chat.

Good luck to us all.

My guy for there wey just go January don buy car, get house, doing two jobs though and is earning at least $38 per hour in one of the jobs. I didn't ask him how much for the other.
We have more possibilities out there. DPR or no DPR, we no go die!!!! Lol
Hi. Just checked my email nothn thr. It's izcynic@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Part Two.
After long time of persistence prayers and waiting by the villagers, Mr. Tata has finally fixed a date to travel to another village far west of the country. Mr.Tata's trip will be next week and all hands are on deck for the preparations to invite the successful guys who'll marry King Akka's daughters. However, on another twist, it's reveal the king Akka himself will be travelling out of the village. This is not unconnected with the rising tension from the district heads and elders in the palace, in which they resort to pushing the king himself to include their sons in the list. The pressure from them may have pushed him to consider his trip.

But it's widely believed once Mr Tata left the village, the successful guys will know their fate irrespective of weather the king himself travel or not. In addition, if the king himself and Mr Tata to travel together next Week, that's a good indication that the successful guys will be contacted before the week ends grin

Watch out for Part 3.

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
[b][/b]
Smartgrid:
Looking at this recruitment, it breaks my heart that when the list eventually surface, only about 10% of those interviewed will be employed by dpr. More than 3800 applicants attended the interview, and only about 300+ (though I heard 400 made it in the list finally) will be employed. This simply mean about 3500 hopefuls will not get this job sad

As promised, here are more intels for your info.
- Electrical engineers are the majority follow by chemical engineers.
- The least in the list are legal officers
- Preparations have already started for induction
- And again, many people are considered on merit. grin
- Though there's nothing precisely on ground about the dates, but the calls may come in any moment.

Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Endeavour: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Smartgrid:
Part Two.
After long time of persistence prayers and waiting by the villagers, Mr. Tata has finally fixed a date to travel to another village far west of the country. Mr.Tata's trip will be next week and all hands are on deck for the preparations to invite the successful guys who'll marry King Akka's daughters. However, on another twist, it's reveal the king Akka himself will be travelling out of the village. This is not unconnected with the rising tension from the district heads and elders in the palace, in which they resort to pushing the king himself to include their sons in the list. The pressure from them may have pushed him to consider his trip.

But it's widely believed once Mr Tata left the village, the successful guys will know their fate irrespective of weather the king himself travel or not. In addition, if the king himself and Mr Tata to travel together next Week, that's a good indication that the successful guys will be contacted before the week ends grin

Watch out for Part 3.

Good evening Smartgrid... I want to thank you again for your updates, its really refreshing...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Now I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ahh which ever way let this shit end abeg lol

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Smartgrid u r indeed a smart guy ..
Thumbs up
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Smartgrid:
Part Two.

Watch out for Part 3.

Smartgrid I like Dis ur parable but can u please explain explicitly to ur close disciples??
D parable is somehow too heavy..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
This means something's about to happen within 7 days.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
AIZubair:
This means something's about to happen within 7 days.
Amin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Smartgrid:
Part Two.

Watch out for Part 3.
Thanks man!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Please people shouldve carefull with all this wonder bank agent/miracle workers that travell from thread to thread looking for idiots that can buy their rubbish

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2018
People are just littering this thread with mails
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Expect APL latest Friday. Who I b? I m saying dis based on logistics. Wish everyone success.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2018
Here we go...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
See as my people come quiet dey wait grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nobi smal tin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Expecting APL Email check. Phone check. Portal check. Oya am ready APL LOADING ISA.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.