Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676064 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
gcey2k:

The main website dpr.gov.ng isn't.
It is being upgraded and not hacked as speculated.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Onyiridike:

Bros, abeg ... How you take know?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gcey2k(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Onyiridike:

I believe so... Although the screen display of last night wasn't funny...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
AIZubair:

Bros, abeg ... How you take know?
Check for yourself and see..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Which means they are upgrading it after it's been hacked

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by guavaflakes: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
They are uploading the list
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
guavaflakes:
They are uploading the list
dont decieve urself they were hacked and now they are rectifying it

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
I just got this info that preparation for induction has been concluded, Apls are typed and Monday is the day to call the successful applicants by God grace.

@Smartgrid or any other member of this thread,

Please confirm the genuity of this info and revert back.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
java12:
I just got this info that preparation for induction has been concluded, Apls are typed and Monday is the day to call the successful applicants by God grace.

if you were to rate ur source x/100 what would be the percentage?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
234biu:
if you were to rate ur source x/100 what would be the percentage?

50%
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
java12:

Then they will postpone it by another 4 weeks. shocked shocked. We have lost count of the number of dates that has been put forward on this thread from Feb 14 to date. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
I was told the appointment letters were ready as at last week Sunday. And the preparation for induction has since been started. It's possible to get call any moment from now. But there are few things I will confirm.

Will update when I confirm them.

java12:

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Apologies to those sending me private messages. I don't know how to reply. Kindly tag me if you have questions for me. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dypswtch(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello,

Did you also get any information concerning contact of successful applicants by monday, 26th march?

Smartgrid:
Apologies to those sending me private messages. I don't know how to reply. Kindly tag me if you have questions for me. Cheers.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Onyiridike:

The website is functioning smoothly.

This guy sha. You have made it a habit of mentioning me anyhow angry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
hammer2010:

This guy sha. You have made it a habit of mentioning me anyhow angry

Na babe o...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Smartgrid:
I was told the appointment letters were ready as at last week Sunday. And the preparation for induction has since been started. It's possible to get call any moment from now. But there are few things I will confirm.

Will update when I confirm them.

So method of contact is call not portal?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
makonko:

So method of contact is call not portal?
Any method is OK nah..

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
makonko:

Na babe o...

Truth is, she can either be male of female. But who cares! I have chosen to be seeing the man in her cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
TDultimate:

Any method is OK nah..

If contact method is portal and contact day is Monday, it would have been updated since yesterday na
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login

this is there site & it's going well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Is it possible to dish out appointment letters without going through fed character and without receiving letter of compliance? Well, ama be optimistic like others and hope it's possible too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
xxkape:
Is it possible to dish out appointment letters without going through fed character and without receiving letter of compliance? Well, ama be optimistic like others and hope it's possible too

And this one is saying the list didn't pass through FCC. Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
xxkape:
We don't want ur own speculation nah!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
makonko:

If contact method is portal and contact day is Monday, it would have been updated since yesterday na

So y r u Dis sure...
I also heard 26th from another source. But choose to see all as speculation at d moment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
TDultimate:

So y r u Dis sure...
I also heard 26th from another source. But choose to see all as speculation at d moment

Alright. Brace yourselves guys. Good luck to everyone!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
makonko:

Alright. Brace yourselves guys. Good luck to everyone!

Don't put ur trust on Monday yet o..
We might just b disappointed again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2018
TDultimate:

Don't put ur trust on Monday yet o..
We might just b disappointed again
Might?. Nah.....
We will be disappointed.... As usual.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2018
You might be surprised cool
AIZubair:

Might?. Nah.....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2018
AIZubair:

Might?. Nah.....

grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2018
The truth of the matter is no APL's have been typed because the list hasnt even been done.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Legend90:
The truth of the matter is no APL's have been typed because the list hasnt even been done.

So tell us when the list will be 'done'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.