Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677632 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayte: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Get lost before I hammer you there.. grin grin grin 120/70. My bp will not rise because of DPR.

hammer2010:

You know there is this school of thought which argues that the perceived delay is a tactic employed by DPR and some powers that be, to ensure that by the time they send out invites for APL, and subsequently medicals, a fair percentage of successful candidates would be droped on medical grounds (BP related issues), so as to pave way for some annointed candidates cheesy

May we all be guided cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
java12:
@ Smartgrid..
Please any update ?
please wo!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayte: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Not this kinda strong, please. I'm stronger than this. Let me not see this woMAN in my dream o. Some things are better sent in the day.

Itzdanrimi:
stay strong till DPR calls!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good evening Fellow hopefuls.
It's been days since the last time I contributed on this thread. So many things has been said, some are true and others are lies. Anyway, that's the beauty of nairaland, everyone has a right to express themselves.

I will share some updates tomorrow night, God willing. Good night wink

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Smartgrid:
Good evening Fellow hopefuls.
It's been days since the last time I contributed on this thread. So many things has been said, some are true and others are lies. Anyway, that's the beauty of nairaland, everyone has a right to express themselves.

I will share some updates tomorrow night, God willing. Good night wink

I am impressed with the way you comport yourself. keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
fayte:
Not this kinda strong, please. I'm stronger than this. Let me not see this woMAN in my dream o. Some things are better sent in the day.

I'm sorry Sis!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good news this week?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
As ridiculous as this may sound, a top source just made a bold claim that contacts would be made this week. According to him, the just concluded BBN was one of the major reasons for the delay.

In his exact words, "some of our ogas were so addicted to this BBN that they kept procastinating the whole thing..."

He sounded very positive about this week guys.

May we be favoured smiley

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
hammer2010:
As ridiculous as this may sound, a top source just made a bold claim that contacts would be made this week. According to him, the just concluded BBN was one of the major reasons for the delay.

In his exact words, "some of our ogas were so addicted to this BBN that they kept procastinating the whole thing..."

You've started again.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
@ Hammer

Joke apart, U know we have passed the era of

speculations. Everyone wanna know his/her fate.

Please is the aforementioned statement TRUE ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayte: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2018
You are here again, Sir. Ah!! Welcome. Please have a seat. undecided sad

hammer2010:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 23, 2018
java12:
@ Hammer

Joke apart, U know we have passed the era of

speculations. Everyone wanna know his/her fate.

Please is the aforementioned statement TRUE ?

Comon, bro?! wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 23, 2018
fayte:
You are here again, Sir. Ah!! Welcome. Please have a seat. undecided sad

Tell us bro, assuming you get the FBN APL then DPR comes knocking, would you jump ship?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AleeDee(m): 6:00am On Apr 23, 2018
If na me, I no go only jump ship, I go jump ocean join

Sry guys, dunno d thread 4 npower here, a frnd called me arnd 4am tellin me thr list is out. Can any1 confirm so or paste me d link to d thread here. Tnx

hammer2010:

Tell us bro, assuming you get the FBN APL then DPR comes knocking, would you jump ship?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 7:08am On Apr 23, 2018
AleeDee:
If na me, I no go only jump ship, I go jump ocean join

Sry guys, dunno d thread 4 npower here, a frnd called me arnd 4am tellin me thr list is out. Can any1 confirm so or paste me d link to d thread here. Tnx

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayte: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Till then... I'm a sis o. Let it come first. After all the wait, I should take the two for compensation na. grin

hammer2010:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2018
fayte:
Till then... I'm a sis o. Let it come first. After all the wait, I should take the two for compensation na. grin

Lolz. Abeg no vex, until we carry out gender test for this thread, I prefer to dey refer every member here as bro tongue

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by may240717: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Please any news from FCC yet? Has the list gotten to the committee in charge of DPR ‘s recruitment?
Have they also sorted out their own internal politics with who will take over from the outgoing chairman?

Sigh !It’s actualy completely ridiculous that DPR have wasted so much time in sending this list to FCC!

Not yet sir [/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babawuro11(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2018
"Good evening Fellow hopefuls.

I will share some updates tomorrow night, God willing. Good night".

Thank you Smartgrid.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
FCC yet to receive any list from DPR.... I know so

may240717:
Please any news from FCC yet? Has the list gotten to the committee in charge of DPR ‘s recruitment?
Have they also sorted out their own internal politics with who will take over from the outgoing chairman?

Sigh !It’s actualy completely ridiculous that DPR have wasted so much time in sending this list to FCC!

Not yet sir
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbloom: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Just saw this on twitter, The PIGB Bill is trending,

apparently all is set.. Just for the president to sign and unbundling of the present agencies will be in effect.

P.S i did not say anything about the recuritment, just sharing information that is crucial. For us to be abreasted with.

Thank you..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bbloom:
Just saw this on twitter, The PIGB Bill is trending,

apparently all is set.. Just for the president to sign and unbundling of the present agencies will be in effect.

P.S i did not say anything about the recuritment, just sharing information that is crucial. For us to be abreasted with.

Thank you..

I just need someone to REALLY convince me that this PIGB thingy has nothing to do with the delay
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by may240717: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
xxkape:
FCC yet to receive any list from DPR.... I know so

Ok thanks. Please let us know when it eventually gets there. Sigh! Thanks though

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by may240717: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ok thanks. Please let us know when it eventually gets there ! Sigh! Thanks again [/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lol...PIGB and the DPR recruitment. Go and read the bill. It is downloadable and in PDF format. We just have to develop a research mentality than spreading news without fact.

The problem is not that some persons said with strong affirmation that List has been approved while some said also affirmed with assurance that FCC is yet to receive the list. The problem is that the information is contradictory.

That is the same kind of spirit that existed between APC and APO which saw APO victorious.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Meanwhile, we await Smartgrid's update as promised
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Energist1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hey guys, i dont know how true this is, please if someone can prove me wrong it would be nice, but someone that has connections to people in DPR said that the jobs have already been shared to people oh. He told me just right now and im posting it. i cant ascertain the credibility of the talk.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salveoP(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Energist1:
Hey guys, i dont know how true this is, please if someone can prove me wrong it would be nice, but someone that has connections to people in DPR said that the jobs have already been shared to people oh. He told me just right now and im posting it. i cant ascertain the credibility of the talk.
we don hear ni....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Energist1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
so its true?
salveoP:
we don hear ni....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibmbaya(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
At the fullness of time I will be contacted.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Energist1:
Lol cheesy cheesy The Job has been shared? Bro, that’s not true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.