Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3668784 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Captain777:
See dis idiot. Wat hav you contributed on this thread before? If u want d surest source go and listen to radio. It's people like you dat cause wahala. Mtwss

Firstly, I am not an idiot.

And for your information I have not gotten one information regarding this recruitment from this thread. Again I don't need anybody to tell me when APL will be out, because it will happen when it will. The only thing I'm interested in is when it finally happens. As there are various ways they can communicate us, and one may miss out.

However, for those who want to be told when it will happen they reserve the right to be told. Personally, I don't care one jot for such.

One love
cool
Captain777:
See dis idiot. Wat hav you contributed on this thread before? If u want d surest source go and listen to radio. It's people like you dat cause wahala. Mtwss

Firstly, I am not an idiot.

And for your information I have not gotten one information regarding this recruitment from this thread. Again I don't need anybody to tell me when APL will be out, because it will happen when it will. The only thing I'm interested in is when it finally happens. As there are various ways they can communicate us, and one may miss out.

However, for those who want to be told when it will happen they reserve the right to be told. Personally, I don't care one jot for such.

One love.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 1:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Onyiridike:

The best way to lead/correct is to show an example.

You don't sit back and continously call somebody a bad cook without showing the person how to cook nice meals.

If you tell me that my english is wrong, you have got to point out my mistakes and correct me.

Unfortunately, we have people who criticise everything that someone else does and they themselves have not done anything.

You ought to have been in the war front yourself before you can criticize soldiers for losing a war.
Onyiridike:

You don't sit back and continously call somebody a bad cook without showing the person how to cook nice meals.

If you tell me that my english is wrong, you have got to point out my mistakes and correct me.

Unfortunately, we have people who criticise everything that someone else does and they themselves have not done anything.

You ought to have been in the war front yourself before you can criticize soldiers for losing a war.
Onyiridike:

I want you to see this whole criticism of a thing here in a new light.

Some of these critics actually had a good deal of confidence in both the information and the informants. But after the deadlines have been shifted too often, they start to rethink their position. They start to feel may be people are taking advantage of the situation to post whatever date they like, thereby blurring the line separating information from a trusted authority and a mere WISH. Others (myself included) have analysed the situation and come to the conclusion that though some informants may have been quoting trusted SOURCES, and others not, but the bottom line is that none seems to be working in any which way at the moment.

Among these groups, some may wish to keep their thoughts to themselves, while others will voice theirs out. And most of these criticisms were more of complaints out of frustration that the information is not functional than that the informants were not well informed or are peddling lies.

My humble opinion is that we allow them to express their discontent as it is part of the discussion. Only, they should do that with politeness.

Hope you understand where I'm driving at?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 2:16am On Apr 26, 2018
I really appreciate everyone's effort on this platform, their comments, updates, thoughts, opinions, et al. This has helped someone if not many people keep in touch with happenings in the recruitment proceedings, and especially for those who may have missed the interview and who didn't receive a text.

Truly, the delay in the outcome of the process is soul-thirsting and hopefuls patience level have been stretched to the elastic limit, but here is the deal, it will not get to the breaking point nor the point of necking, before the awaited list of APLs are released.

Bottom line is let us cover ourselves with the soak of patience, jez a little time everything will be over and we shall rejoice, if we faint not.

I wish us all a favourable outcome when the success news is out.

Nonetheless, we can only continue to invest our tym more to reach out to many other opportunities both and out of this country...

God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2018
Please let's focus on DPR recruitment... I think we are diverting from the subject matter already.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
xxkape:
Please let's focus on DPR recruitment... I think we are diverting from the subject matter already.
. What's there to focus on with regards the recruitment right now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Has anybody got date for the passing of the budget?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
herlecks:

Anybody with the info?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Technocrat12: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Upper week at most.!

http://www.punchng.com/why-budget-may-not-be-passed-today-investigation/

herlecks:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
So na for page 5 dis thread to loss go for dis section shocked

My people, please make una fight, dialogue, speculate, brain storm, gossip, whistle, cough... whatever! But by every means, keep this thread in page 1 of this section grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018

hammer2010:

My people, please make una fight, dialogue, speculate, brain storm, gossip, whistle, cough... whatever! But by every means, keep this thread in page 1 of this section grin

Shebi you don visit dat place again, come come out de yan wetin no de 4 book?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2018
makonko:

Anybody with the info?

Even you de look for info; after you don wind people up finish? Na only info, danfo nko? grin
makonko:

Anybody with the info?

Even you de look for info; after you don wind people up finish? Na only info, danfo nko?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2018
dprpikin:

Even you de look for info; after you don wind people up finish? Na only info, danfo nko? grin

Even you de look for info; after you don wind people up finish? Na only info, danfo nko?

Now when did that happen?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
makonko:

Now when did that happen?
It happened b4 the war.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
dprpikin:

It happened b4 the war.

Shut up my friend sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
hammer2010:

Hammer2010 are u now satisfy??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
makonko:

Shut up my friend sad

See dis Komkom de tell me make I shut up. U wan make I seize your Apl?
makonko:

Shut up my friend sad

See dis Komkom de tell me make I shut up. U wan make I seize your Apl?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fellow hopefuls, if you have exhausted your patience, please move to gear long-suffering. We must reach our goal in Jesus name. Amen. We are almost there, cheer up.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Stay strong, we are almost at the finish line. We will smile eventually. One thing I want everyone to keep in mind is that this job is worth the wait.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayjaykay10: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
My 1st post here, Our resumption date is btw 28 n 31 of may, you may choose to believe it or not. The Apls will definitely role out b4 then. Don't ask me how I know.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
jayjaykay10:
My 1st post here, Our resumption date is btw 28 n 31 of may, you may choose to believe it or not. The Apls will definitely role out b4 then. Don't ask me how I know.
Thanks for the info, just like I said earlier in my past post, we will be contacted on or before 11th of May, I am saying this again. Peace.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Zahrudin:

Hammer2010 are u now satisfy??

cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
May na my birth month oh shocked shocked

Abeg oh, make dem shift am go another month oh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pls don't debate on this cos am not ready to. Expect APL on or b4 22nd May, 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
jayjaykay10:

suchsland:

Thanks for the info, just like I said earlier in my past post, we will be contacted on or before 11th of May, I am saying this again. Peace.

Azijo:
Pls don't debate on this cos am not ready to. Expect APL on or b4 22nd May, 2018.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Well something is happening soon.. Heard they recruited 116 hnd guys, and will be calling 400 gt and eh. Good luck guys!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
We wait.......... Hopefully the journey actually ends in the month of May. Especially with the confidence with which the "May" speculators are posting. But then after the whole 1st quarter saga I've come to realize that there could be certain plot twists that will alter the predictions/speculations from sources/Sauces. If it ends in May then it's all good, at least the unsuccessful ones can really move on and continue their quests elsewhere without having to carry on with the thoughts of uncertainty with regards the outcome of the recruitment. As i would always say, may the odds be in our favor smiley #peace

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
So now it's may?? grin grin grin
smh! undecided

June people get ready! grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayokun8(m): 3:15am On Apr 30, 2018
No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emeth: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2018
dprpikin:
Fellow hopefuls, if you have exhausted your patience, please move to gear long-suffering. We must reach our goal in Jesus name. Amen. We are almost there, cheer up.
Amen. We shall definitely reach our goal in Jesus name..

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.