Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677764 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Kudos to u aodis 4 going this far in contacting them, u've given an important update that will shape ppl's preparation. I totally believe u. Did u contact them by phone or by visit & do u hv idea as per which consultant wil b responsible 4 d test & also the format? Thanks in anticipation of ur response.

Phone, the one in kofi Abayomi!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
aodis:

Phone, the one in kofi Abayomi!
OK, thanks alot
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
This life sha. May God help us in this country. cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
aodis:
I just spoke to them at DPR, they have started compiling, and would send to the emails. The guy kept on telling to check my emails regularly so as not to miss it.

Please how do I contact them? Am having issues logging in to my account
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Emaimo:

Please how do I contact them? Am having issues logging in to my account

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
aodis:
I just spoke to them at DPR, they have started compiling, and would send to the emails. The guy kept on telling to check my emails regularly so as not to miss it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
aodis:
Kudus to Aodis for this vital information and we are expecting invites any moment from now guys should chek their emails regularly ok
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
aodis:
thanks for calling the dpr officials. but still the status is still the same pending successful submission.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for calling the dpr officials. but still the status is still the same pending successful submission.
Johnny don't worry about statuses not changing from pending successful submission to approved as we all know that there has been technical difficulties experienced in the portal since the beginning. I just feel that DPR will contact shortlisted candidates 4 test via e-mails &/or SMSs when it is time. They (DPR) know better than any body about issues in the portal. So i don't think there should be panic if one doesn't see an approved in his/her dashboard especially when the person knows that he/she is fully qualified. This is just my opinion though.
As 4 d info given by aodis, i confirmed same. I have a friend & colleague at work who has a friend working there in the Hq in Lagos & he told him that list of shortlisted candidates 4 the test is being compiled & will be reached out to soon. I am also digging 4 more info & will update as soon as I have latest. For d time being, I advice we keep praying & working hard.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2innocent(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Johnny don't worry about statuses not changing from pending successful submission to approved as we all know that there has been technical difficulties experienced in the portal since the beginning. I just feel that DPR will contact shortlisted candidates 4 test via e-mails &/or SMSs when it is time. They (DPR) know better than any body about issues in the portal. So i don't think there should be panic if one doesn't see an approved in his/her dashboard especially when the person knows that he/she is fully qualified. This is just my opinion though.
As 4 d info given by aodis, i confirmed same. I have a friend & colleague at work who has a friend working there in the Hq in Lagos & he told him that list of shortlisted candidates 4 the test is being compiled & will be reached out to soon. I am also digging 4 more info & will update as soon as I have latest. For d time being, I advice we keep praying & working hard.
,I learnt that DPR AND PETROLEUM EQUALISATION FUND SECRETLY SENT INVITES FOR INTERVIEW RECENTLY, I KNOW A LADY WHO WAS INVITED THROUGH CONNECTION BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THE RECRUITMENT IS THE SAME AS THAT WE APPLIED FOR ONLINE BECAUSE I KNOW THE LADY APPLIED MANUALLY, DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2017
2innocent:
,I learnt that DPR AND PETROLEUM EQUALISATION FUND SECRETLY SENT INVITES FOR INTERVIEW RECENTLY, I KNOW A LADY WHO WAS INVITED THROUGH CONNECTION BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THE RECRUITMENT IS THE SAME AS THAT WE APPLIED FOR ONLINE BECAUSE I KNOW THE LADY APPLIED MANUALLY, DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

I have to delete what I just typed for my own good. lipsrsealed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
GMB4REAL:

thanks for your reply here, i really appreciate it. to the people that's updating us on this thread i really appreciate ooooo. i just pray they should shortlist the lucky ones on time. i pray the will of God will surely come to pass. no need to panic again. all is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Setaje:

I have to delete what I just typed for my own good. lipsrsealed
please why do you delete it. you have already say your mind to the participant that applied. we all know how it works in Nigeria. na connection every where. but i always have faith and hope that the will of God will surely prevail on all the participant that applied.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
2innocent:

True..i heard about this as well.. sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Johnnyessence:
please why do you delete it. you have already say your mind to the participant that applied. we all know how it works in Nigeria. na connection every where. but i always have faith and hope that the will of God will surely prevail on all the participant that applied.

You no how things quickly spread. I don't want to see my post on all social network thereby blocking the chances of the lucky ones, my friend inclusive . As u have said, the will of God must prevail, it is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hafsat24:

True..i heard about this as well.. sad
cant you people think is OND holders as i could remember they applied manually before online portal for graduates commences ok @ 2innocent

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
yusufbala2010:
cant you people think is OND holders as i could remember they applied manually before online portal for graduates commences ok @ 2innocent

It is not ond

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
ok
Setaje:

You no how things quickly spread. I don't want to see my post on all social network thereby blocking the chances of the lucky ones, my friend inclusive . As u have said, the will of God must prevail, it is well.
ok . thanks for sharing your views. it really help.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Good morning to all my fellow nairalanders and happy Friday to you all and wish all of you a beutiful and nice weekend ahead and i hope something good will start coming next week as this week has already ended ok and God bless us

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Good morning to all my fellow nairalanders and happy Friday to you all and wish all of you a beutiful and nice weekend ahead and i hope something good will start coming next week as this week has already ended ok and God bless us
amen hearing good news always.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by samedlash: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ameen,
And we hope so.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by headboy4u(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
pls anybody with past questions or preparatory materials should help me(elmuhammad4abu@gmail.com)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mcdon1986: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Just checked recruitment.dpr.gov.ng and site seems not to be connecting, could it be that something good is on the pipeline soonest?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2017
mcdon1986:
Just checked recruitment.dpr.gov.ng and site seems not to be connecting, could it be that something good is on the pipeline soonest?
Yes bro, noticed same. Let's just keep praying & working hard. Fingers crossed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Yes bro, noticed same. Let's just keep praying & working hard. Fingers crossed.
Yes o noted too all the best for us and i wish us a successful outcomes as fingers crossed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by samedlash: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] smiley good evening my fellow nairanders and how was your weekend and i hope everything is going smoothly as we wait for the outcomes of the portal let us pray to be among the successful ones to secure the job

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders i noticed that the dpr portal is back now and still pending successful submission and no any change but may be the inability to log in could be site networking problem shall but hoping the good news very soon this week shall reigh

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.