Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678169 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2018
That is what is happening presently (replacement of names). I made the final list at FCC, but when i heard what is happening at DPR yesterday i just removed my mind off this recruitment. The chances are now very very slim. Na to just pray
Tetragramaton:

Yes na. People have been writing it here since, we didn't take it serious. With this latest development. They will remove and slot in names or cut the eh list and add stakeholders.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Yes na. People have been writing it here since, we didn't take it serious. With this latest development. They will remove and slot in names or cut the eh list and add stakeholders.

But someone said the issue causing holdup is the issue of placement of some EHs. So hopefully if the management can resolve the it with the staff, then maybe there won’t be any other probs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Oga oo.
Na make person finally zero him mind sure pass oo.

E go be guyz undecided

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2018
elbangeez:
That is what is happening presently (replacement of names). I made the final list at FCC, but when i heard what is happening at DPR yesterday i just removed my mind off this recruitment. The chances are now very very slim. Na to just pray

Elbangeez

Use that your source to get hold of your APL na

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Once upon a time it was said we should revert back to our portal for update concerning the recruitment, y d calls, even for the succesful d portal should b used, i smell somtin happening. IN THE END we shall know..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
My source has done his part, he told me plainly that whatever happens at Dpr he has no say on it, but he followed my name to the last till he ensured i made the final list.
makonko:

Elbangeez

Use that your source to get hold of your APL na

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Gemini13:
This whole process weak me. It is bad as in very bad enough that stakeholders get as much as 200 slots meant for the common man. This is infact injustice in its highest form.

Now the union is fighting for their own benefit which might be selfish
if you ask me.. Seven months after interview and this is what we have. The Nigerian system is highly flawed and nothing to write home about.

If Eh has issues why not continue with the GT since they have already started making contacts.

@bolded I thought so too until Someone helped me find out what the real issue is. Let me just say the union is fighting for all the current dpr staff and it cannot b said to be selfish. You prob also won’t like to work in an organization for 10years and find out that you can’t be promoted any further becos the management has hired people with lesser years of experience to fill the slots above you which you should be promoted to. These people with less years of experience are most probably younger than you and will be there while you attain retirement age and leave..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Aptitude test selection: Portal simplified
Interview selection: Portal made easy
Job selection: Portal still works
Save your future staffs from being prone to heart attacks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2018
elbangeez:

Don't remove your mind. Its not over till the end. A miracle can still happen. I've been an advocate for grace of God and time but Also a realist so that I won't feel to hurt at the end.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by vokalafrica: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2018
elbangeez:

Your name cant be replaced now if it was already there especially the GTs that has been kinda exposed to public eyes. For fear of litigation they wouldn't want to try that. No fears all lets chill a little.

Secondly a protest could still be made in due time. There are still a number of us who are expecting calls to receive APLs lets think and strategize.
Thanks y'all. wish us well!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2018
acmilan1:

Pls can I go ahead and resign? is 13th of August resumption date sure?
I have typed mine & Going to submit now. It's highly feasible

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2018
fachuba:

@fachuba, do you have info on when they'll continue the calls, since all grievances are addressed. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2018
fachuba:

My recommendation not so fast
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bashtex01: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2018
My resumption date is 20th.
acmilan1:

Pls can I go ahead and resign? is 13th of August resumption date sure?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2018
bashtex01:
My resumption date is 20th.

Hold on until all successful ones have gotten their APLs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by opentrade: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2018
sanimd:

Drop ur email I will contact u

Please can you send it to coolbliss4real@gmail.com
EH-System Analyst
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bashtex01: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2018
I think everyone has his resumption date. Just check ur acceptance letter. I believe they categorized it in batches.I am sure before that time everybody must have gotten his/her APL. All d best guys
Dockie21:

Hold on until all successful ones have gotten their APLs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you are still expectant of this recruitment I think it’s high time you zero your mind and get some rest.

I do not doubt dt people who claimed to have received a call on Monday had their APLs b4 then.

I just got an info from their office that the whole call or no call ends tomorrow.
One deduction I can make of that feedback is that people who got the job have already been contacted.

Just save yourself more stress and heartache. It’s been a long ride but life has to go on.

Just move on!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
lolablacq:
If you are still expectant of this recruitment I think it’s high time you zero your mind and get some rest.

I do not doubt dt people who claimed to have received a call on Monday had their APLs b4 then.

I just got an info from their office that the whole call or no call ends tomorrow.
One deduction I can make of that feedback is that people who got the job have already been contacted.

Just save yourself more stress and heartache. It’s been a long ride but life has to go on.

Just move on!!!

Please, which of the offices did you go to. Cos my colleague just let kofo abayomi not too long ago, and he was told that they have not been given any command to continue contacting candidates for now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sanimd: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
lolablacq:

Just move on!!!

This is not true, the successful ones will be call as long as they have resolve their differences btw Dpr mgt n stakeholders dnt be panic hopeful.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sanimd: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
I want to apologise to those that pm me, I'm haven challenges with my email I cannot read ur messages. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=acmilan1 post=69502970][/quote]

Congrats bro... Wch role were you employed for and from which state? #Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by vokalafrica: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
lolablacq:

Just move on!!!

This is not true. There are more positive info. They will resume calling soon. Maybe not today from inquiries
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
lolablacq:

[/b]I do not doubt dt people who claimed to have received a call on Monday had their APLs b4 then.[b]

Just move on!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
suchsland:

Please, which of the offices did you go to. Cos my colleague just let kofo abayomi not too long ago, and he was told that they have not been given any command to continue contacting candidates for now.

Same Kofo Abayomi
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Talento:

You are wrong I was contacted on Monday and I am to get my APL tomorrow @bold

Of cos, some where contacted on Monday. Not all

Congrats!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
vokalafrica:

This is not true. There are more positive info. They will resume calling soon. Maybe not today from inquiries

Maybe I was misinformed then.
I was told calling of successful candidates ends tomorrow. So let’s keep our fingers crossed and await what happens tomorow
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
lolablacq:

Maybe I was misinformed then.
I was told calling of successful candidates ends tomorrow. So let’s keep our fingers crossed and await what happens tomorow

When it hasn't even started... Na wa oh...

If that is true, y'all know what that means

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gfan(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please, has anyone from Kano center been called?

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P