Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665417 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by doncewill: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
pls has any Impolite or petroleum engineer been contacted?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by WorldChanger7: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Honestly, we need to keep praying.

Just heard that an Ex-Director facilitated the inclusion of his son who has since received his letter after email notification. Difficult to believe that is a normal practice that Ex-Directors are entitled to one slot per each recruitment.

We must keep praying that the order must change for the benefit of all

Marvel65:
Update!!!

- distribution of letters suspended but those called to receive theirs tomorrow and next may still collect theirs. So there maybe no more calls until everything has been sorted.
- EH list to be slashed by half or more.
- Staff union may go on strike if their demands are not met.

Everyone should just pray. Good luck!!!

Good evening.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by useful62(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
neverdown999:
SOUTH WEST

If your name is on the merit list- Fear not! The list is in Favour of candidates from OSUN due to Under- representation. OYO state is fair- I will give more updates once I get them

Bro sir,
Pls help me with dis question
1) how many candidate were considered from osun state
2) how many chemical engineers/ engineers were absorbed

Thanks, ur response is highly anticipated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
useful62:

Bro sir,
Pls help me with dis question
1) how many candidate were considered from osun state
2) how many chemical engineers/ engineers were absorbed

Thanks, ur response is highly anticipated

Bro Sir, lol

Oga Madam Sir neverdown999, why not answer us now, your name will soon be more than you can imagine.

Just paste all the states with their intake numbers here, starting from Abia-Umuahia to Zamfara-Guasua. Remember to add EH as me na EH I bi ooh.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Enibiss: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Pls has anyone been called to pick appointment letter from Benue state so far? Hmm, DPR please there's a state called Benue in Nigeria oo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by i2m360(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
DPR there is God O. the son of the common and ordinary man will surely succeed this the recruitment. Am now having gradual health challenges because of DPR. Please when is DPR going to release the list of successful GT candidates.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by klevotino: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
fachuba:

This my present job not follow o. We're the lowest paid in federal civil service, e no reach 50k for level 8 oo. I don't pray you will be called hopefully this coming week.
All the best
atleast it something
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Someone said sth about someone being in hot soup and since then Neverdown or anyone else has not given us any update... Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2018
simplynace:
Someone said sth about someone being in hot soup and since then Neverdown or anyone else has not given us any update... Hmmmmm

You are very correct.

New technics to identify who shared their vital information....

DPR staff may internationally give you access to vital information, they may even tactically allow you to snap the GT list, then they will come over to this thread and check the first person to share that particular information. After which, you are no longer faceless.

A lot is happening. More name's still rolling next week.

Its believe that you as a prospective staff can keep THEIR secrete.

I'm not saying this for you to believe me please.

Advice; get the information and deflect.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Xtruzz:

You are very correct.
New technics to identify who shared their vital information....

DPR staff may internationally give you access to vital information, they may even tactically allow you to snap the GT list, then they will come over to this thread and check the first person to share that particular information. After which, you are no longer faceless.

A lot is happening. More name's still rolling next week.

Its believe that you as a prospective staff can keep THEIR secrete.

I'm not saying this for you to believe me please.

Advice; get the information and deflect.
Lmao grin angry, so the particular information that Neverdown shared is still considered top secret?? So much for what we consider as classified in our own parts of the world, it's the 21st century damnit. And if DPR still considers the number of intakes per staye/position as confidential when people are already chilling at home with their APLs, that would be some heightened level of mediocrity.
It's true that the oppressor's way has gradually become the standard for the oppressed.
I understood the statement "this guy is in soup" in the context of the questions flooded at him (about 3pages or so) , so if you want to spring up a conspiracy theory make sure it really adds up sad
Truth is if we are not all bothered by the outcome of the recruitment, we wouldn't be lurking continuously on the thread and that's completely fine.
Goodluck to everyone that'll still get called up in the end and even to those who wouldn't be called, it's still a world of endless possibilities out there.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2018
However, for the fact that these shared information ought have been made public by DPR before distributing the APLs but they didn't make it makes the recruitment marred by Nepotism and Secrecy.

They misunderstood what fair dealing is and I cannot blame them for that. If they had done the right thing, I don't think that anyone would come here to seek for any information because the information is already public.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Xtruzz:

I tried to inquire about your question. They only told me what you know. I'm so sorry for the delay.
sorry for deviating a little sir, someone just told me that DPR don't usually pay the first three month salary to new recruits upon resumption... how true is the information
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=qhuadry post=69577425]
sorry for deviating a little sir, someone just told me that DPR don't usually pay the first three month salary to new recruits upon resumption... how true is the information [/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
qhuadry:

sorry for deviating a little sir, someone just told me that DPR don't usually pay the first three month salary to new recruits upon resumption... how true is the information
I think it's applicable to all federal MDAs but they do pay in arrears after the third month.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tamashini: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
Lmao grin angry, so the particular information that Neverdown shared is still considered top secret?? So much for what we consider as classified in our own parts of the world, it's the 21st century damnit. And if DPR still considers the number of intakes per staye/position as confidential when people are already chilling at home with their APLs, that would be some heightened level of mediocrity.
It's true that the oppressor's way has gradually become the standard for the oppressed.
I understood the statement "this guy is in soup" in the context of the questions flooded at him (about 3pages or so) , so if you want to spring up a conspiracy theory make sure it really adds up sad
Truth is if we are not all bothered by the outcome of the recruitment, we wouldn't be lurking continuously on the thread and that's completely fine.
Goodluck to everyone that'll still get called up in the end and even to those who wouldn't be called, it's still a world of endless possibilities out there.

I admire the eloquence of your speech

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
tamashini:

I admire the eloquence of your speech

I know right? I've just been here fangirl-ing.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Blockbuster: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
This testimony is to my fellow hopefuls out there that won’t get this DPR Job.

Few months ago, I thought this DPR job was the end of the world. I thought there’s no job I can land, in this Nigeria, with my small connection (if I have any), that would beat this job. I was wrong.

So this random someone (one of those people that you call once every 2years or when you have excess credit & don’t know who to call) called me & said the greatest line every graduate in Nigeria longs for; SEND YOUR CV. cheesy

Apparently, some ‘guy’ who works in an organization that by God is way better than DPR, wanted people who studied what I studied in the Uni I studied (just look at the odds). So my ‘contact’ was contacted & was asked to forward 3cvs & I was the first person that came to his mind (too many ‘was’ in one sentence, ignore that). grin

See God! There I was (not this word again) thinking I can’t do better than DPR but God just cleared my doubt.

Now, I haven’t landed any of the two Jobs YET. But the fact that an opportunity came from someone I least expected (not my father, cousin or distant relative) clearly proved to me that there’s more to life than DPR.

So whether or not you get this job, know that God is watching over you. You will BLOW when the time is right. You will buy that house/car you keep dreaming about. You will marry that girl you keep thinking about & take your kids to the best of schools in this country... Inshaa Allah!

PS: Sorry for the looong a** post... & yo, I’m addicted to this thread. I’m used to refreshing my browser every second, keeping up with the drama & all.

Last last sha, whatever happens, we will be alright. Bless you all!

43 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
opentrade:

Eyen Eka Akwa Ibom Eme siere
Good to see you here i am a System Analyst, EH
Pls can we connect?
Ette ufok....abadie? See us here o! Am for GT Petroleum Engineering!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Blockbuster:
This testimony is to my fellow hopefuls out there that won’t get this DPR Job.

Few months ago, I thought this DPR job was the end of the world. I thought there’s no job I can land, in this Nigeria, with my small connection (if I have any), that would beat this job. I was wrong.

So this random someone (one of those people that you call once every 2years or when you have excess credit & don’t know who to call) called me & said the greatest line every graduate in Nigeria longs for; SEND YOUR CV. cheesy

Apparently, some ‘guy’ who works in an organization that by God is way better than DPR, wanted people who studied what I studied in the Uni I studied (just look at the odds). So my ‘contact’ was contacted & was asked to forward 3cvs & I was the first person that came to his mind (too many ‘was’ in one sentence, ignore that). grin

See God! There I was (not this word again) thinking I can’t do better than DPR but God just cleared my doubt.

Now, I haven’t landed any of the two Jobs YET. But the fact that an opportunity came from someone I least expected (not my father, cousin or distant relative) clearly proved to me that there’s more to life than DPR.

So whether or not you get this job, know that God is watching over you. You will BLOW when the time is right. You will buy that house/car you keep dreaming about. You will marry that girl you keep thinking about & take your kids to the best of schools in this country... Inshaa Allah!

PS: Sorry for the looong a** post... & yo, I’m addicted to this thread. I’m used to refreshing my browser every second, keeping up with the drama & all.

Last last sha, whatever happens, we will be alright. Bless you all!

Blockbuster story cheesy
Nice one bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pogba06: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donelli:

Blockbuster story cheesy
Nice one bro

Nice one bro...I am also trusting God for a better job aside DPR...If DPR happens in the end, to God be the glory!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Something big is coming. Prayer is Key!

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ohiarre(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
[Indeed!

Just this morning I received a call from an Aunt saying her husband and his old friend were into a conversation and 'as talk dey bring talk', he said they were looking for an Electrical/Mechanical Engineer at a ---- company where he's the regional manager.

Aunt's husband immediately said he had someone but he was not sure if I'll be interested because of location and If I'll have reservations about the pay which isn't actually bad, don't know why they thought I won't be okay with the pay(hehe). Reason they called to confirm. Phew!

Ohboy... I screamed I'm fine with both conditions. I'm now a contented man, yaani... sent my CV to the Manager which he then confirmed he had forwarded to the HR or so and he dropped his number for follow up-- all happening on a Saturday.

Now, If it works Alhamdulilah(Praise God) and if it doesn't Masha Allah(As God has willed). But what I learnt from today is that what's meant for you will always reach you. And many at times it's comes from where you least expected.

"If you were to rely on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for the birds. They go out early in the morning hungry and return in the evening full." -Prophet Muhammad

I thought I should narrate after seeing Blockbuster's post. Eventually, what will be will be and as for Nigeria and how she's governed, I'll only SMH]

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2018
Marvel65:
This my Man!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Marvel65:

Just spill the beans. No more suspense please

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jahkenn: 1:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Marvel65:
��� Marvel, have mercy on people naw Biko. You want BP to come and go and kill people abi?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 3:10am On Jul 22, 2018
Jahkenn:
��� Marvel, have mercy on people naw Biko. You want BP to come and go and kill people abi?

As the interval between notification and reporting for duty is usually 3 weeks (same as recent ND recruits), and the APL's already issued indicate August 13th as date of assumption of duty, logically this week starting from July the 23rd is the last week DPR has to notify ALL successful applicants.

Logically speaking o, because Nigerian affairs sometimes defy logic.

Fingers crossed and good luck to all of us smiley.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 4:24am On Jul 22, 2018
Ohiarre:
[Indeed!

Just this morning I received a call from an Aunt saying her husband and his old friend were into a conversation and 'as talk dey bring talk', he said they were looking for an Electrical/Mechanical Engineer at a ---- company where he's the regional manager.

Aunt's husband immediately said he had someone but he was not sure if I'll be interested because of location and If I'll have reservations about the pay which isn't actually bad, don't know why they thought I won't be okay with the pay(hehe). Reason they called to confirm. Phew!

Ohboy... I screamed I'm fine with both conditions. I'm now a contented man, yaani... sent my CV to the Manager which he then confirmed he had forwarded to the HR or so and he dropped his number for follow up-- all happening on a Saturday.

Now, If it works Alhamdulilah(Praise God) and if it doesn't Masha Allah(As God has willed). But what I learnt from today is that what's meant for you will always reach you. And many at times it's comes from where you least expected.

"If you were to rely on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for the birds. They go out early in the morning hungry and return in the evening full." -Prophet Muhammad

I thought I should narrate after seeing Blockbuster's post. Eventually, what will be will be and as for Nigeria and how she's governed, I'll only SMH]
Allahu Akbar.. You are right... May Allah provide for us as he has provided for the birds Ameen

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mhbabanna: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Marvel65:
After all been said and done would there be supplementary list. Even if there would be would it be dependent on any factor?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Marvel65:

I BELIEVE IT 100%

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Dockie21:

I BELIEVE IT 100%

Naso... Make una dey whine una self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.