Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678234 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2018
This is it. This is the week. If after this week, nothing shows, well, I will call it a recruitment, and delete all my DPR bookmarks.

Have a nice week you all!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2018
mikyl:
Move on guys its over DPR has contacted everybody they need to contact either directly or indirectly

Goodluck to us all in our endeavours.

Hope it will make you happy?
Don't say what you don't know guy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Nooone:
Alhamdu Lillah! Got my letter on Friday. EH. Please anyone with any idea when documentation will start? Also, this business with resumption being fixed for all of us to 20th August, I don’t think my employers will let me leave until at least third week of September. I hope they’d treat resumption on individual basis rather than ask everybody to resume the same day

So they started issuing EH Appoimtment letters. Pls give details, state, course and level given.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2018
Please they should just conclude this recruitment this week and let everyone move on with their life whatever the outcome

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2018
I believe the moment the already contacted ones starts getting messages on documentation that will spell the end.
Sholly24:

Please they should just conclude this recruitment this week and let everyone move on with their life whatever the outcome
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2018
Samsonik:
I believe the moment the already contacted ones starts getting messages on documentation that will spell the end.

Even then, there will still be a kinda wait-list cos am certain its not everybody that will accept the offer once the posting is out due to where they are posted. Some due to marriage and other factors. What am not cool with is the release of long awaited APL in piece-meal putting hopefuls under unnecessary tension. It would have made a lot of sense and very professional if all the successfuls have been contacted once and the collection scheduled over a two week period to control the crowd, at least for the GT. Then when the issues of EH has been resolved, then that can follow. Though I believe all issues should have been resolved before contacting successfuls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by opentrade: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2018
Kalealaro:

So they started issuing EH Appoimtment letters. Pls give details, state, course and level given.

Yesooo, I know one guy that collected APL on Friday as EH - system Analyst although I don't know his state of origin but he is a yeruba boy, and I suspecte him to be SH list but he is claiming merit. Good luck to all hopefuls

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hajiaty: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2018
@marvel65, today is Monday. Any hope for GTs or we should move on.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel good morning, any news for us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
hajiaty:
@marvel65, today is Monday. Any hope for GTs or we should move on.

Good morning,

Yes, Expect calls this week and next. Some EH applicants were contacted on Thursday and Friday last week. More GT applicants will be contacted. The recruitment isn’t over.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Neverdown999 came and gingered us and went on the hide. Now we are left alone. Who would be the savior now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hajiaty: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Yes, Expect calls this week and next. Some EH applicants were contacted on Thursday and Friday last week. More GT applicants will be contacted. The recruitment isn’t over.

Good luck!
Thank you and a very good morning to you too. Please do you have any idea the number of successfuls that are Lagos state indigenes?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Good luck!

Is it still possible to lobby one's name into the stakeholder's list at this point or will it be a fruitless effort? (I mean, can new letters be issued in the SH list?).

I'm thinking of exploring other options as I'm already losing hope on the merit list.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Good luck!

They should round up everything this week abeg.... Thanks Marvel for ur efforts in providing us with info and always dousing tension here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2018
pedroito:
Neverdown999 came and gingered us and went on the hide. Now we are left alone. Who would be the savior now

We don't know boya awon heS-heS-heS ti mu bobo naa embarassed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Captain777:
Good morning
Please a quick question, to those who've submitted their acceptance letter, can we submit it to our zonal offices instead of going to Headquarters @Lagos?

Thank you in anticipation.
This here proves you are a stakeholders candidate. They were the ones who got their letters delivered to them and they struggle to submit acceptance letter afterwards like @Fachuba did.
The ordinary merit candidates are asked to fill the acceptance form right there when they collected the letter, a photocopy is instantly made and acknowledged (stamped and signed) before you can then leave with your offer letter.
I mean no hard feelings, and to answer your question I believe you can submit at any zonal office as long as they can acknowledge receipt (like the procedure I describe above). They will transmit your acceptance form to the HQ.
Congratulations.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Everyone's hope is fading away, beliefs are dashing out. Reality is becoming dawn on people as DPR has turned its back on people. This is not the highest height you can ever attain in your life. For you to have come this far, believe it that you can break this milestone further and further. God knows the best for everything that comes in our way. Good luck Guys.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Wether stakeholder or merit the guy has collected his APL and i'm happy for him and you should too. Pray for your own APL because if you have someone to help you you will not think twice.
EazyMoh:

This here proves you are a stakeholders candidate. They were the ones who got their letters delivered to them and they struggle to submit acceptance letter afterwards like @Fachuba did.
The ordinary merit candidates are asked to fill the acceptance form right there when they collected the letter, a photocopy is instantly made and acknowledged (stamped and signed) before you can then leave with your offer letter.
I mean no hard feelings, and to answer your question I believe you can submit at any zonal office as long as they can acknowledge receipt (like the procedure I describe above). They will transmit your acceptance form to the HQ.
Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tamashini: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

Good morning,

Good luck!

Even next week again? DPR o, the next weeks are never-ending. Gosh!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GuyMan50: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Hello futureenergy,

I understand you're an EH applicant, and you were contacted to inquire of preferred location to be posted.
I'd like to know if you've collected your APL or still waiting like most of us EH.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GuyMan50: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good day @Marvel65,

How's the Management/Union meeting going? Any update?

Cheers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
naijainstinct:
Is it still possible to lobby one's name into the stakeholder's list at this point or will it be a fruitless effort? (I mean, can new letters be issued in the SH list?).

I'm thinking of exploring other options as I'm already losing hope on the merit list.

I don’t want to reveal much for now. Take my advise, ask someone to help check your name on the list ASAP. If your name isn’t on the list, quickly seek for help. Now is the time!!!. There’s a lot going on right now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
GuyMan50:
Good day @Marvel65,

How's the Management/Union meeting going? Any update?

Cheers

I will update everyone later today.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Marvel65:

I don’t want to reveal much for now. Take my advise, ask someone to help check your name on the list ASAP. If your name isn’t on the list, quickly seek for help. Now is the time!!!. There’s a lot going on right now.
@Marvel65, Thank you so much Sir. This one you have said is even enough. I know what to do. God bless you.

I have confirmed how many slots my state got and I have confirmed there is one slot for the position I applied for on the list. The only challenge I'm having is knowing the name of that person that got the slot. But I should cross that bridge today.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hajiaty: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=Marvel65 post=69631286]

I don’t want to reveal much for now. Take my advise, ask someone to help check your name on the list ASAP. If your name isn’t on the list, quickly seek for help. Now is the time!!!. There’s a lot going on right now. [For both GT and EH?]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hajiaty: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=Marvel65 post=69631286]

For both GT AND EH? OR EH ONLY COS WE KEEP HEARING THAT THEY HAVE FINISHED CONTACTING GTs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=hajiaty post=69631404][/quote]

Both.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
naijainstinct:
@Marvel65, Thank you so much Sir. This one you have said is even enough. I know what to do. God bless you.

I have confirmed how many slots my state got and I have confirmed there is one slot for the position I applied for on the list. The only challenge I'm having is knowing the name of that person that got the slot. But I should cross that bridg

e today.
I sent u DM
Please reply me

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.