Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676017 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
hello nairalanders pls where is GMB4Real? Lost and found pls what is the latest now on DPR recruitment 2016? I heard somebody was telling me that dpr will do another recruitment apart from this one soon then i asked him what happened with 2016 recruitment and he was quite and said he doesnt known anything about 2016
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ashson: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
whatsapp add 08035960229
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
how ignorant can some people be?
see how they are dropping their phone numbers to be added to one useless what's app group as if that guarantees recruitment into DPR.

Has anyone even run a background check on that guy asking for your number if he has ever posted anything reasonable or useful here?

Ask yourselves this question next time before you drop your contact here that if that guy has any reasonable info, what stops him from posting it here?

Don't look too cheap to scammers.

Good luck to everyone

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by stunningjudy(f): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Asapcymg:
join whatsapp group to hear from them
I have nothing against your whatsapp group but the way you are asking people to join the group is crazy. If you have nothing to share here, move on. Whatsapp group doesn't guarantee getting the job. If you know the meaning of sustainable development, you will learn to share whatever news you have in the group on this thread.

To all those dropping their numbers without editing their posts after, I am sure you are already receiving useless text messages. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
I would like to address whatsapp, please if you ever received any scam message in connection to this job application come here and testify. Glory be to God alone. Also whatsapp is optional
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
I would like to address whatsapp users, please if you ever received any scam message in connection to this job application come here and testify. Glory be to God alone. Also whatsapp is optional
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aminah4959: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Asapcymg:
I would like to address whatsapp users, please if you ever received any scam message in connection to this job application come here and testify. Glory be to God alone. Also whatsapp is optional

It must not necessarily be DPR scam... Sorry to say u are gathering the data base (phone numbers) for job seekers then u take advantage of them.. get a life.. am sure u are among those fake scammers texting ppl about BVN updates
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aminah4959: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is my first post here, but I have been following the thread, this myt break hearts for those of u hoping ..DPR has recruited secretly and my cousin sis got the job, am also an applicant but I ddnt get

They are presently training and she sent me pics, although their will be another recruitment based on connection too, ... Aptitude test is all propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aminah4959:
This is my first post here, but I have been following the thread, this myt break hearts for those of u hoping ..DPR has recruited secretly and my cousin sis got the job, am also an applicant but I ddnt get

They are presently training and she sent me pics, although their will be another recruitment based on connection too, ... Aptitude test is all propaganda
am crying
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by richardoz(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Haaaa! I knew it! it's well sha...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Plus10(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2017
useless Country angry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Aminah4959:

You can see the 3 young ladies are Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by felixzo221(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Kakamorufu:
am crying
Hmm. I have been following this thread closely and this is my first post as well. I'm not disputing what you posted. And the attached picture speaks lot more. However, the background of the picture tend to seem to be some where probably in the north. As far as I know dpr, training of new hire whatever means the have got the job is not my cup tea is usually done at the headquaters in lagos. This training takes more than a month before they're deployed to various field and zonal offices. Undoubtedly, I'm fully aware of the secret recruitment that is ongoing. Believe me because I know what am saying But it's not over until God says it's over.

Do have a very fantastic day, my fellow nairalanders!

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Alkanyawee: 6:53am On Jun 20, 2017
BiggyB242:

You can see the 3 young ladies are Muslims.

Guy you are so stupid, that's is why our political elites are doing what ever they wanted to us, is all because of people like you, who think with there asses..They have succeeded in dividing us ( Religious, Region & ethnics lines), while they are milking us out without discrimination... To hell with your small brain...!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 7:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Thunder fire Nigeria cry. Want to go to Europe embarassed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Alkanyawee: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Hey Guys, this my first time here... Please don't kill yourself because Federal Government job, most of your are here making noise on the job that does not even exist. DRP, NNPC, SHELL, PTDF, CBN, NITDA, NCC, EFCC, NPA, NIMASA, NEMA, FIRS and lots more are not places for the masses, all these places are reserved for the ones at the top and there immediate families & little lucky ones from the masses, you may not be happy of what I'm saying right now, but its the plain truth. All mentioned agencies above pays well and they are career builder for thy children and families.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Aminah4959:

This picture does not indicate these people are on training school. This only shows staff on the field. Mind u there are Accountants, administrators etc. We need a forensic examination on the picture

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Alkanyawee:

Guy you are so stupid, that's is why our political elites are doing what ever they wanted to us, is all because of people like you, who think with there asses..They have succeeded in dividing us ( Religious, Region & ethnics lines), while they are milking us out without discrimination... To hell with your small brain...!

Lol...I sight a Muslim brother.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Aminah4959:

TOTAL PLC Trainee not DPR oya shine your eyes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Aminah4959:

TOTAL PLC TRAINEE, oya shine your eyes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2017
TOTAL PLC TRAINEE, shine your eyes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aminah4959: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Asapcymg:

Shine ur eyes too whatsapp/BVN scammer

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Stevosty: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
It is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princely83(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aminah4959:

Amina please can u confirm if the people that have resumed are gt or experienced?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Asapcymg:

See your life, you came here shouting about joining your whatsapp group like you had every info about DPR here.
Can you see the zoomed picture the guy posted? The ones on blue are clearly DPR.

How more useless can your whatsapp group be when you don't know anything about DPR recruitment but hurriedly created a group to get people's contacts just for another purposes.

To everyone, while you're waiting for DPR recruitment, find something doing with your life. Nigeria has a way of wasting youth's lives till you reach an age where you can hardly find a job again.

See this recruitment, the max age is 30. Current NIS recruitment also has max age of 30.

Don't wait applying for Govt jobs yearly while you grow older until you're not even fit into Govt job criteria unless you have a strong connection.

Good luck to evryone

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
A major concern here,
The zoomed lady could be different from the ones in the group picture looking at the colours of the turbans.
All the four ladies are clearly wearing turbans. Are they muslims or DPR mandates turbans for all female recruits (this sounds funny and impossible anyway)?

Modified.
I think it is one of the ladies, but why are they wearing turbans?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
peepydelano:
Amina pls confirm very well for us bfore I pounce on my connector

You are waiting for confirmation before you reach your connector? If you have any, pick your phone and call him/her, narrate all you read here. Even if these gists are false, but they will propel your connector to work harder again to get you fixed.

You've got nothing to lose reaching your connector, reminding him/her about this job and narrating all the back door recruitment gists.

Good luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
peepydelano:
lol
i have alway know that asap was a fake who is busy gathering people number for reason known to him and in the guise of so-called whatsap group for dpr. The truth is that their was some recruitment done but another one is being expected soon. Lets be prayerful
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
mancongroup:
i have alway know that asap was a fake who is busy gathering people number for reason known to him and in the guise of so-called whatsap group for dpr. The truth is that their was some recruitment done but another one is being expected soon. Lets be prayerful
the above pictures is for the existing staff, i repeat the above pictures is for their existing staff

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.