Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

{Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. (10408 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
CC:
hefelove
tommylayor
homestic1

shekinah190
gracy16
Mrcuteoscar

ugochybike
teel123
talut

comman read joor
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
OloladeWrites:

adaku no they bellefull nah

you beta goan buy slim tea
lolz, mayb u shuld suggest d brand of slim tea i shuld buy den
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
OloladeWrites:

wrong monica!!! grin grin grin

i will tell him to changer it

fenkz for showing up

pls place your order

i yam the mod of this tread
tanks jare, he should beta changer it fast fast. Lolz, u is always welcoming jare
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by MykelEkene(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
IF only you could Spare 3 minutes of your precious
time reading this Immortal Script and Clicking the
like Button, then PERHAPS you'll be comforted if
you've ever Wished LOVE could last Forever. Thanks
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=792

2 Likes

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
ADECULATE:
tanks jare, he should beta changer it fast fast. Lolz, u is always welcoming jare
efribodi's came and saw jenifa's twin sister oooooo
i yaf catcher her before she ranned away oooooooooo
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Ikdbabie(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
OloladeWrites:

aunty,
walai youre too fast
kilode
anyways, jejely and find out oooo

fenkz for showing up
you never disppoints
My dear is not my fault o. You see I am a lover of good things. wink
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello Friends, here's the LINK for the ETISALAT FLASH FICTION AWARD, please VOTE for a friend..,

HOW TO VOTE

1. Use the LINK

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2471

If you've voted for someone before you can still vote

2. Use WEB BROWSER, FIRE Fox, UC browser or CM browser (preferably) to VOTE.
If it says the connection is insecure, please continue it won't affect your device.

4. Tap the blue bar showing the no of votes

5. You'll be prompted to Log in to your FACEBOOK then click continue.

6. When the no of votes changes then, you've voted.

Thanks as you vote kiss kiss kiss

NB:
Please SHARE

Cc
Horlorlardaey
Mrlemuel, FlordFlorex, ritababe, TheBlessedMAN, SmartestPopQUEEN,
cherrybrown, bamiradex, mindfrick Donpoker9 Maxi112 Emperorlee Lordscent

Sexytemi Desnat Oyinprince Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry
macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe
Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007
aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy
lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
OloladeWrites:

wrong monica!!! grin grin grin

i will tell him to changer it

fenkz for showing up

pls place your order

i yam the mod of this tread

lolz twinee
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
ADECULATE:
Horlorlardaey, cum lemme whisper d name to u, bt b4 i do, u ve to correct my moniker wich u spelt wrong! Lolz. Tanks 4 d update dearie, u re a genius
right away ma'am
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Dannyfaraday(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thanks for the mention.
Interesting story.
One of its kind.
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Tgold1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
OloladeWrites:
you is welcome oooo oya take bread and akara

Abeg help me buy palm wine join am...... Thanks
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ikdbabie:
Thanks horlorlardaey fr the mention. Time to embark on a journey to found out what's inside nairaland closet of secret. Let's go there wink
you is welcomed

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
ADECULATE:
yes ooo. Bt i ate it steaming hot nd i neva belleful na. Lolz

adaku of Nairaland
weldone when you finish d update i will give you gud food
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tgold1:

present sir
you is personally welcomed
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
ADECULATE:
lolz, mayb u shuld suggest d brand of slim tea i shuld buy den
buy the one emmanuella always advertize
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dannyfaraday:
Thanks for the mention.
Interesting story.
One of its kind.
lemme kip blushing while it lasts
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tgold1:

Abeg help me buy palm wine join am...... Thanks

lolz
adaku brother
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Tgold1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

lolz adaku brother
lolz.... how you take know say I Like adaku well well?
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Angelinastto(f): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
OloladeWrites:
where are this bosses of mine jummiia preciousbouy
humbleamanda juliet93
orangeberry2 holufunmie
samwell supersurupe cliqboy
samwell247 holymayor5
jamieblack Yemijr
crazo viperman
proses bliss121
angelinastto dimssy
aceman
Myself? I almost let the word boss get into my head. Still a learner. Thanks for the mention, have heard alot about you.
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHT

President Chris was surprised when he heard of agent Larry and Skarley's resignation; he was more surprised when he learnt they had started working for Gen. Woods
He immediately place an angry call to the new head of NSS, telling him to get both resigned agents dead including his long time enemy.
Immediately Agent Mary Death and Mann were called back into the corporation and they were given the job of silencing the trio - Agent Larry, Agent Skarley and Gen. Wood.

Skarley

My mother was discharged after two weeks in the hospital, Laila and Larry had both went to the hospital to bring her home. I quickly make changes to the house, I cooked my mother’s favourite meal and I had our house well ventilated and perfumed.

I was at the kitchen putting finishing touches to the food, I hoped Larry would come back with the others fast to help me set the table.
I don’t know why, but nowadays I dots on Larry to much than my elder brother, I heard the door bell ring.
I jumped up happily
“Yes, they had arrived” I said loudly and I walked to the door, I opened it and I almost got shocked, at who was standing at the door post.
“Come in” I said barely audible to my hearing
‘Thank you’ he said walking majestically in

Gen. Wood had decided to pay us a visit on the day my mother was discharged.
“The last time I stepped into this place was when she told me she is three months pregnant” he started
‘And which baby was that?’ i asked unconsciously, i hated myself immediately for being too forward
“That baby was you” I heard him replied

I pulled out my gun from the drawer where I was standing, I faced the nozzle at him and I was prepared to shot the man whom I hated all through my life – Gen. Wood.

TBC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Tgold1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
you is personally welcomed
Honoured
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Ikdbabie(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

you is welcomed
Lolz. Thanking you dear. I am proud in you. Ride on
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
UPDATES COMING TOMORROW
MENTION OTHERS TOO

HORLORLARDAEY LOVES YAH ALL

VISIT MY OTHER WORKS CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Angelinastto:

Myself? I almost let the word boss get into my head. Still a learner.
Thanks for the mention, have heard alot about you.
lolz

alot like what?

wetin them tell the beautiful you about OloladeWrites or Horlorlardaey
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
anoucement pls!!!!

Horlorlardaey just told me now that he was banned for this thread of his

he said he wants to update ooo, only to receive ban, pls visit the link below, he owns the tread and pls check the page two and see wether he did anything or said anything to deserve being banned who knows maybe it life ban sef

https://www.nairaland.com/3401384/mary-death
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
OloladeWrites:
efribodi's came and saw jenifa's twin sister oooooo
i yaf catcher her before she ranned away oooooooooo
so u is a catcher of people abi, hmmmm efribody ololade is a fishers of men ooooo
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
buy the one emmanuella always advertize
ok ooo bt na u talk am oo
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

adaku of Nairaland weldone when you finish d update i will give you gud food
is tanking u jare, ok i will be expecting it ooooo
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by vakinola1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
no wonder I didn't get the MT its vakinola1 lol and I ain't a critic I just love reading ....
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by bibijay123(f): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
jagugu88li:
#claps once# AMEN

Gen. Wood is Skarley's fa..... What! shocked
HEHEHE...I laugh in Mr. Flavours voice, I swear

Adeculate vakinola1 bibijay123 olaldewrites maryclaire1 olashinle2016 oya now, guy man don cook finish ooo

All nairalanders love Horlorlardaey

I love Horlorladaey too grin

3 Likes

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by vakinola1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
still again some spelling Ish
and try to read as a sentence... then as a paragraph before posting
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by bibijay123(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
OloladeWrites:
lexymania
bisimii
heemah

elskiful
anselam37
ouzo1
officute1

bibijay123

I am here dear, so much loving this. I like that wood is Skarley' s father. I think she will protect him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grammarly/turnitin/chatgpt/quillbot/wordtune/article Forge / Nigerian Copyright Commission Seizes Pirated Books Worth N800 Million (Photos) / Once Upon A December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.