Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers (9275 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Breaks Silence, Advocates For Rehabilitation Programs / "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS / Body Of Senior Advocates Of Nigeria Backs NBA Position On Corrupt Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers by Bestbeelieve: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2016
But they are all sinners so let it start with him..........The only sinners now are the ones that have been caught.
Re: Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers by ofuonyebi: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016
May God bless Buhari...so, Judges too dey commit sin of corruption!...We have in our time now..a no nonsense leader

whom the whole world respect for his rare integrity of leadership....so, those.. NJC & NBA.. who are shouting ...ole!...ole!

against the.. DSS...have now seen the truth...that.. DSS.. is not the problem...but the Judges...keeping millions...of dollars

in their wardrobe...are the ones who need to repent..for turning ..our temple of justice to.. cash-and-carry-go..kudos..

to honest ..SAN's like ..Awomoolo..we need people like you as the next president for 9ja...truth is bitter!...those standing

against the FG over corruption fight...also need to repent..this country must be sweet for all of us again to live..
Re: Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers by DeRay98(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Miles300:
We all sit at home nd condemn , insult and call this people names , politicians are the most corrupt folks in the country , they are the one bending the laws of the state .. The fight on corruption needs to come down hard on them ... Even if this judges are corrupt like they are been accused , they are also human beings , if u keep receiving bribe offers consistently in billions of naira u will surely fall for it , likewise any of us here ...
Politicians are well known to be corrupt no doubts but how do you fight them when the judges have been compromised and are selling judgements to the highest bidder?
Upright judges are the once put politicians in their place. A politician steals billions hire several SANs with fractions of the amount and when he found quilty in rare instances he get a slap in the wrist. But an ordinary citizen quilty of stealing a goat worth N50k is jailed for yrs of imprisonment.
Re: Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers by hrykanu231(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
I'm not supporting the corrupt judges but He without should cast the first stone. Because you haven't be caught doesn't make you righteous,The idiot talking is also corrupt. The judiciary is CORRUPT. Quote me and collect thunder from amadioha

I came with thunder from ikpaka, sango, obatala, Queen Anansa and the head of them all, so Ur thunder is already drowned...so because we all have sins. This people entrusted with so much hope for the common man. Should continue with their insatiable quest for bribe and circumventing judgement(s) ryt? Let them clear their names, if not guilty they can sue for defamation and breach of fundamental human rights. These suits will make them billonaires. So don't cry too much more than them. Before u call me a zombie, just know am not one, neither am I a wailer...
Re: Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers by omenka(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Haha. These guys have no idea what they are saying. The people they seek to advice on morality were the same people that just passed a decree of non-disclosure on issues relating to misconduct and corruption in the bench.
Re: Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers by mayorchelsea(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Miles300:
We all sit at home nd condemn , insult and call this people names , politicians are the most corrupt folks in the country , they are the one bending the laws of the state .. The fight on corruption needs to come down hard on them ... Even if this judges are corrupt like they are been accused , they are also human beings , if u keep receiving bribe offers consistently in billions of naira u will surely fall for it , likewise any of us here ...
wow!Nice defence of the alleged corrupt judges.That you were offered bribe severally is a reason/justification of corrupt practices by them.Sorry for quoting you,tried not to.
Re: Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers by Miles300: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
mayorchelsea:
wow!Nice defence of the alleged corrupt judges.That you were offered bribe severally is a reason/justification of corrupt practices by them.Sorry for quoting you,tried not to.
just because u heard in the media does it mean they are corrupt ? If indeed there are evidence wat stops ur govt from taking dem to court nd try dem..anyone can come up nd accuse u for a wrong doin and how do u clear urself ? Don't be quick to judge just because u heard , I hear say !!
Re: Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers by mayorchelsea(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Miles300:
just because u heard in the media does it mean they are corrupt ? If indeed there are evidence wat stops ur govt from taking dem to court nd try dem..anyone can come up nd accuse u for a wrong doin and how do u clear urself ? Don't be quick to judge just because u heard , I hear say !!
Did you read the part I wrote 'alleged'?I never concluded that a judge was corrupt or not,that part were you said it's not easy refusing bribe is what brought about this conversation.
Re: Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers by Miles300: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Did you read the part I wrote 'alleged'?I never concluded that a judge was corrupt or not,that part were you said it's not easy refusing bribe is what brought about this conversation.
ok my friend sorry I didn't read it tru , .. Yeah I said that cos of height of corruption in the land , u don't give in to bribes at first instance , but consistent bribe offers can tempt one .. That's my point , politician and those alike need to be use a scape goat to serve as lessons to everyone , till date we are still yet to see a conviction upon how serious d govt claims it's fighting corruption

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria / Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment / Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.