Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

what are your favorite tv programmes and stations - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / what are your favorite tv programmes and stations (1459 Views)

What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? / Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's / Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what are your favorite tv programmes and stations by gracious(f): 3:32am On Dec 01, 2005
which programmes do you guys like most. feel free to write what ever and which station airs it?
Re: what are your favorite tv programmes and stations by hotangel2(f): 5:17am On Dec 01, 2005
One on One, Half and Half, America's next top model, King of Queens, My wife and kids, Southpark, Girlfriends, Everybody hates christ, Love Inc, That's 70's show == All on UPN 21.
Let's just say i'm a UPN 21 Freak. Everyday starting from 7:00pm, i am on UPN. smiley

That's so raven, life with derek, The suite life of zack and cody, kim possible
== Disney channel.

How do i look, Ambush makeover, Runway fashion, basically all the shows on
== Style TV.

That's abt it.. And also of course.. some of those shows that comes up, for seasons... ya now like "american idol, The real world, laguna beach.
Re: what are your favorite tv programmes and stations by gracious(f): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2005
yeah me too.
i like almost all the shows they do on MTV. i love it.
Re: what are your favorite tv programmes and stations by Oyinhoney(m): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2005
Suprise radio-for nigeria listeners only
Choice fm-Uk station for the latest in R&B & Hip Hop
Re: what are your favorite tv programmes and stations by eveseh(f): 2:04pm On May 05, 2006
my favorite stations and tv show in holland are,

as the world turns

bold and the beautiful.

rtl4
veronica
rtl7
jetix
tmf
the box
mtv
Re: what are your favorite tv programmes and stations by alenfort: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2011
I Like Most Room Raiders Shows and Discovery Program .
Re: what are your favorite tv programmes and stations by kyne: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2011
My favorite series is Family guy and i love to watch FOX and ABC Family TV station,
Re: what are your favorite tv programmes and stations by Jetix: 3:59am On Feb 27, 2015
eveseh:
my favorite stations and tv show in holland are,

as the world turns

bold and the beautiful.

rtl4
veronica
rtl7
jetix
tmf
the box
mtv

I am? wink

(1) (Reply)

Movie Screening: "god's Own Country" / The 10 Most Expensive Movies Ever Made / Download Nigerian Movie: Kleptomaniac 1 And 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.