Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

"Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss (13082 Views)

Corruption Must Be Fought Like Jihad – Magu / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS / Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud — Joda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by moiaimi(f): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Hmm EFCC don turn judge
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by Miles300: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Just like his master speaks recklessly by thinkin from there anus before they speak ! Nigeria don't av intellectuals in govt agencies.. It speaks well on why we have been coming up wit bad policies!

1 Like

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by kernel504(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2016
yarimo:
Very good of you mr MAGU, looters and dubious minded ones will soon interpret your statements in a dubious ways. grin

You lack primary education to understand his jurisdiction as a law enforcement agent.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by NinaArsenal(f): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2016
OK, happy birthday to me.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Our problem is not the arrests, our problem is there are no convictions. Hopefully after raiding and putting fear in the minds of corrupt judges we're hopeful convictions will get handed out like hallelujahs during church service.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by Walelavender(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Needless blabbing . Careless jam talk. Unintelligent position. This is what power can do to some people.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by Mikehell(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Mr. Magu, i pray u learn from Ribadu's ordeal..... so continuecuz i know one day bush meat go hunt the hunter

1 Like

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by sapientia(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2016
This current administration will never escape from paying damages to people cos of EFCC and DSS...

Their mentality is centred around dictatorship...

Jokers... chai... i could never have imagined this kinda rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by lailo: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2016
snailspeed:

http://pulse.ng/local/ibrahim-magu-whoever-we-arrested-for-corruption-must-be-guilty-efcc-boss-id5653468.html

This is a clear proof that these guys are just engaging in media trial. How can Chairman of the anti graft agency of a nation make such a claim? Is he now the law? Is he the prosecutor, judge and jury at the same time? Are we in a banana republic?

Shocking statement!
U dnt understand simple english expression.He was trying to say the commission wouldnt just pick anybody without OVERWHELMING evidences and witnesses that d person actually commit d crime.Which means that even though d court may eventually set them free(corrupt judges) does not mean no crime has been commited,which I agree with himShikena.

2 Likes

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by sekundosekundo: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2016
yarimo:
Very good of you mr MAGU, looters and dubious minded ones will soon interpret your statements in a dubious ways. grin

INTERPRETATION: Whosoever EFCC did not arrest is not a thief, criminal, looter in fact such person(s) is born again.

3 Likes

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by NairaMaster1(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2016
When the bar is chickened and divided what do you expect? Henceforth, an accuse is guilty in Nigeria.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by anthonychido: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Now I know we are in a military regime.... Pronouncing somebody guilty without the court.... God please save Nigeria. .
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by Bhol28: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=snailspeed post=50508809]

http://pulse.ng/local/ibrahim-magu-whoever-we-arrested-for-corruption-must-be-guilty-efcc-boss-id5653468.html

This is a clear proof that these guys are just engaging in media trial. How can Chairman of the anti graft agency of a nation make such a claim? Is he now the law? Is he the prosecutor, judge and jury at the same time? Are we in a banana republic?

Shocking statement![/quote Supporting corruption with every pinch of your blood.But why?EFCC is saying they dont just arrest without proper investigation yet u,re grumbling,they have the legal right to do all what they are doing to achieve their aim.U are quick to call the trials media have u forgotten that they are not the Press.The press too have legal backing to report all neccesary dealings of the government so they are also doing their job too by airing and using other means to inform us.You just wish we go back to the era of massive looting and corruption.God will definitely not allow that to happen.

1 Like

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by lezznjr: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2016
Every head of government agency and parastatal now makes dumb pronouncement like the President.

The fool who calls himself EFCC boss pronounces a subject of investigation guilty even before the facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by 4peace(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2016
lailo:

U dnt understand simple english expression.He was trying to say the commission wouldnt just pick anybody without OVERWHELMING evidences and witnesses that d person actually commit d crime.Which means that even though d court may eventually set them free(corrupt judges) does not mean no crime has been commited,which I agree with himShikena.

God bless you.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by excess4luv: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2016
the word MUST in the statement shows how cursed zombies are, soon they will come to defend the statement

1 Like

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by Bhol28: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:

INTERPRETATION: Whosoever EFCC did not arrest is not a thief, criminal, looter in fact such person(s) is born again.
Better,i realise some people here dont understand what EFCC boss is saying or they do but they are just diehard LOOTERS SUPPORTERS ASSOCCIATION members.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by kelvinkosi(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Na today ?

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by princejayboss: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria, a land where illitrates control the elite

1 Like

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by dammytosh: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2016
The "Read Headline, Hit Reply and Run"

Team can be easily spotted on threads like this.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by limeta(f): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2016
This childs play
You judge and jury ,how nice.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by TomHagen: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2016
freeze001:
EFCC is now judge, jury and executioner. Once arrested u must be guilty hence the attempt for maximum damage at all times through the press yet they have been unable to prove that guilt before any competent court of law. Why charge anyone to court then? They should just arrest and sentence willy nilly so we know that they are 'pightin kwarrapshin'!

Una see say this fight against corruption na voodoo? Just designed to excite simpletons and zombies that lurk around...
Please shut up. Though he did not frame his statement well, what he means is that they don't just wake up and arrest anybody, they carry out their due diligence and any one who is arrested must have been involved in one corrupt act or the other. Anyone with a brain should be able to understand this, but I guess hatred rots the brain.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by TomHagen: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2016
lailo:

Leave them, hatred has made them unable to reason properly again.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2016
TomHagen:
Please shut up. Though he did not frame his statement well, what he means is that they don't just wake up and arrest anybody, they carry out their due diligence and any one who is arrested must have been involved in one corrupt act or the other. Anyone with a brain should be able to understand this, but I guess hatred rots the brain.
shut up.... and kip kwiet
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by TomHagen: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Bujumbura:
I do presume that most commenters here have attained a higher education or are attaining one but your post just proved me wrong. Get an education please.
You need the education more than him.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by APCmyheart(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
snailspeed:

Shocking statement!

Maybe you comprehension, EFCC chairman said before they make any arrest they have concluded their investigation's.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by APCmyheart(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Daniel1990:
EFCC has suddenly become the judge, pronouncing people guilty. Buhari is taking over the judiciary gradually. No wonder the recent behaviours!

So those people killed by jungle justice cos of #5000 phone which judge pronounce them guilty?
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Mod, be careful o! Can't u identify a joke when u see one?...oya move this stuff to the joke section asap!
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by yarimo(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Bujumbura:
I do presume that most commenters here have attained a higher education or are attaining one but your post just proved me wrong. Get an education please
alert dubious minded detected
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by yarimo(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Bujumbura:
I do presume that most commenters here have attained a higher education or are attaining one but your post just proved me wrong. Get an education please.
alert alert dubious minded detected
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by greatman247(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2016
yarimo:

Lol. No mind them jor. He might not
even use the word "Guilty". It might be that the writer just decided to use that word to captivate the heart of audience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / GAC Tackles Aregbesola, Mandate Group Over Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet / Nigeria Seals $300 Million FDI Deal With UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.