Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

"Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss (13084 Views)

Corruption Must Be Fought Like Jihad – Magu / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS / Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud — Joda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by ajoskele(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
frank202012:

Apc fanatic like you,how many have they convicted?? Even an idiot asks questions. Smh
We are dealing with judges that spare and free your Heroes already.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by frank202012: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
ajoskele:
We are dealing with judges that spare and free your Heroes already.
you have not answered my question,how many have they convicted??
With their baskets of evidences

1 Like

Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by ajoskele(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
frank202012:
you have not answered my question,how many have they convicted?? With their baskets of evidences
Very myopic.
The same set of people crying witchhunt is asking for conviction.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by lailo: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
porka:

The modern world functions differently from what you prefer.

It is the court of law that is saddled with pronouncing guilt.

The law enforcement agents' argument and evidence should be convincing enough for conviction.

If you get arrested in the future, we would still argue same on your behalf.
Yes you are right.It is d court that has d power to pronounce anybody guilty.But his argument was dat,that d court of law pronounces a suspect free does not mean d person is truely not guilty of d crime he's accused of.The commission's effort to bring to justice persons accused of corruption has largely been frustrated by d corrupt judiciary.This is what PDP knows very well and will continue to explore that.Mind you,no matter heaven and earth evidences u present b4 a judge,a corrupt judge has no respect for them.We have heard cases of people accused of corruption and they call it witch-hunt,asking d gov to take them to court hoping to compromise justice and at d end of d day,later begging to refund d money they kicked they have not stolen.You should ask urself a question wy corruption fight in dis country has not been successful since time immemorial.The answer is corrupt judiciary and I feel Buhari's and Magu's pains.He was only wishing if Judges would not compromise judgement,anybody d commision arraigns of corruption is guilty of it b4 such a step is taken.Hope it's clear now?
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by basadenet: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
This Magu is nothing but a real mugun and thats why efcc list cases in court due to their unprofessional investigation. They arrest before commencing investigation .
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by frank202012: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
ajoskele:
Very myopic.
The same set of people crying witchhunt is asking for conviction.
Mr man go and watch plates in the sink,I don't argue with kids.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by martvel(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Go and arrest Amechi! Mtcheeeeeeew kiss
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by ajoskele(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
frank202012:

Mr man go and watch plates in the sink,I don't argue with kids.
Hehehehe....bring the ones you and your family used. I'd gladly wash them all.
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by TijaniAbu: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
And with that 1 sentence, Magu just wrecked every case. No presunption of innocence. No rule of law
Re: "Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
But that can't be so na.

I was told EFCC was an Obasanjo creation, to go after all his political enemies. How can it do anything other than the job it was originally set up for? Which was intimidate and interrogate enemies, both corrupt and not corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze / Governors Want FG To Hand Over Federal Roads To States / Femi Adesina: Buhari To Sign Electoral Bill In A Matter Of Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.