Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari (45483 Views)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Carter4luv(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
President Buhari has revealed some key things he will fix before leaving office. While speaking at a meeting with the director, Global Upstream of Shell Oil Company at the State house, Abuja, on Tuesday, October 25, he revealed these three key things.

1. Accountability

During the meeting President Buhari made it clear that his determination to return Nigeria to the “good old days of accountability” was still on track. He also said that he would make sure all public office holders in Nigeria are held accountable. This has been shown in his continued war against corruption. President Buhari gave the reason for his tough stance on corruption and accountability, saying: “It is only by doing this that investor morale and confidence will return, and the economy will be positioned on the path of growth.”

2. Niger Delta

As part of the meeting which included the Shell company’s concern with security of oil infrastructure in the Niger-Delta. the president urged them that militancy in the Niger Delta was another thing he would fix before he left office. He commended the Shell company for their continued faith in the Nigerian economy, giving them assurances on some issues of concern raised by the company. He then assured that his government would continue to prioritize security and also dialogue with the stakeholder-communities in the Niger Delta will continue. He also called for continued protection by the Nigerian Navy in view of repeated threats of attack by militants.

3. Electricity

Also, the president assured that the matter of epileptic power supply was one he had plans to fix before he left office. He said he would surely solve the country’s perennial electricity problem. This promise is in tandem with the statements he made in March 2016, when he said: “In the three years left for this administration we have given ourselves the target of ten thousand megawatts distributable power. In 2016 alone, we intend to add two thousand megawatts to the national grid.” Meanwhile, only yesterday, Monday, October 24, President Buhari met with governors who are members of the All Progressives Congress (APC). The meeting took place at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

https://www.naij.com/1022724-top-3-things-i-must-fix-before-i-leave-office-president-buhari-reveals.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by zakim(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by newguy1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
1dollar equal 1 naira nko. Well get to work n stop talking about ur wishes we all dream n pray 4 naija everyday except does biafra ignorant followers. angry angry cheesy

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by hyprealestatemkt(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Source or na lai
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mtchew is like BUHARI is dreaming thinking this is 2019 election time , everyday I will undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Mynd44: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by koladebrainiac(m): 2:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Recession nko?

5 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by omolami: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Buhari you cant fix anything. First fix your relationship with Aisha. All promises canclled party you head.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by blesseth2016: 4:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Carter4luv:
President Buhari has revealed some key
things he will fix before leaving office. While
speaking at a meeting with the director,
Global Upstream of Shell Oil Company at
the State house, Abuja, on Tuesday, October
25, he revealed these three key things.

Here they are:

1. Accountability
During the meeting President Buhari made it
clear that his determination to return Nigeria
to the “good old days of accountability” was
still on track. He also said that he would
make sure all public office holders in Nigeria
are held accountable.
This has been shown in his continued war
against corruption. President Buhari gave the
reason for his tough stance on corruption and
accountability, saying: “It is only by doing
this that investor morale and confidence will
return, and the economy will be positioned on
the path of growth.”
READ ALSO: After APC ends blame game,
PDP launches attack

2. Niger Delta
As part of the meeting which included the
Shell company’s concern with security of oil
infrastructure in the Niger-Delta. the
president urged them that militancy in the
Niger Delta was another thing he would fix
before he left office.
He commended the Shell company for their
continued faith in the Nigerian economy,
giving them assurances on some issues of
concern raised by the company.
He then assured that his government would
continue to prioritize security and also
dialogue with the stakeholder-communities in
the Niger Delta will continue. He also called
for continued protection by the Nigerian Navy
in view of repeated threats of attack by
militants.
READ ALSO: After Avengers destroyed
pipeline, Buhari meets with Shell Company
(photos)

3. Electricity
Also, the president assured that the matter of
epileptic power supply was one he had plans
to fix before he left office. He said he would
surely solve the country’s perennial electricity
problem.
This promise is in tandem with the
statements he made in March 2016, when he
said: “In the three years left for this
administration we have given ourselves the
target of ten thousand megawatts
distributable power. In 2016 alone, we intend
to add two thousand megawatts to the
national grid.”
Meanwhile, only yesterday, Monday, October
24, President Buhari met with governors who
are members of the All Progressives Congress
(APC). The meeting took place at the
Presidential Villa in Abuja.

many promised and couldn't meet up. I am that type that promise but I do action. only the almighty can promise and never fair. think of this and stop expecting from men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by oganology33(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2016
I cld have bet my balls dat Niger Delta Oil must b among.

Wat happened 2 his 3 point agenda; Corruption, Economy & Security.

I guess these ones will b fixed in 2nd tenure.

I know the way Buhari thinks. 'if I fix the economy, wat will I use 2 campaign in 2019'

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by veekid(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Yeye dey worry this man; so all those promises during campaign Na wash?
Abeg just commot that seat jor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by obyrich(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2016
He will deny all these soon. grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2016
OK I see
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by NaijaFutbol: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Is it by 2023??

Just fix your numerous messes
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by khadaffi(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Zombies will soon believe those crap. Nobody can fix these things with the current structure of Nigeria and the way the country is run.

1. Accountability stems from responsibility. This is being responsible for your actions and inaction. Were it not for Rochas, this administration was still refusing to take responsibility for leading the country to recession. So much for an accountable government.

2. Niger Delta problem can not be solve by calling them 5% and fighting them from all corners. The only administration that was close to solving the ND crises had to solve it with the people actively involved. The real solution to their problem is resource control and I don't see any government giving them that.

3. Electricity?? Please don't make me laugh

By december, the APC will tell anyone who reminds them of any of these to provide a video evidence when the president said such thing

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Abeg fix the other room first jare

8 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Tonyosas101(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
We've heard more than this before

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by nabiz(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
From the write up, buhari will not contest for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by omenka(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Make sure you fix the Albino Monkey's anus too baba. Dasuki's ravaged that place seriously over the last one year. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by cutekhalifa(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Carter4luv:
President Buhari has revealed some key things he will fix before leaving office. While speaking at a meeting with the director, Global Upstream of Shell Oil Company at the State house, Abuja, on Tuesday, October 25, he revealed these three key things.
Here they are:

1. Accountability During the meeting President Buhari made it clear that his determination to return Nigeria to the “good old days of accountability” was still on track. He also said that he would make sure all public office holders in Nigeria are held accountable. This has been shown in his continued war against corruption. President Buhari gave the reason for his tough stance on corruption and accountability, saying: “It is only by doing this that investor morale and confidence will return, and the economy will be positioned on the path of growth.” READ ALSO: After APC ends blame game, PDP launches attack

2. Niger Delta As part of the meeting which included the Shell company’s concern with security of oil infrastructure in the Niger-Delta. the president urged them that militancy in the Niger Delta was another thing he would fix before he left office. He commended the Shell company for their continued faith in the Nigerian economy, giving them assurances on some issues of concern raised by the company. He then assured that his government would continue to prioritize security and also dialogue with the stakeholder-communities in the Niger Delta will continue. He also called for continued protection by the Nigerian Navy in view of repeated threats of attack by militants. READ ALSO: After Avengers destroyed pipeline, Buhari meets with Shell Company (photos)

3. Electricity Also, the president assured that the matter of epileptic power supply was one he had plans to fix before he left office. He said he would surely solve the country’s perennial electricity problem. This promise is in tandem with the statements he made in March 2016, when he said: “In the three years left for this administration we have given ourselves the target of ten thousand megawatts distributable power. In 2016 alone, we intend to add two thousand megawatts to the national grid.” Meanwhile, only yesterday, Monday, October 24, President Buhari met with governors who are members of the All Progressives Congress (APC). The meeting took place at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

5 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Annie939(f): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Mr President you don't need to fix anything because you have already fix everything except your family

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Annie939(f): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2016
hope is not what am thinking. well , I have always know this man as a joker

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Elviswhite0007: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Roger dat, pls get to work because more corps members are passing out each year. Mr President u most know dat anything u do no in office is a credit to or discredit.
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2016
omenka:
Make sure you fix the Albino Monkey's anus too baba. Dasuki's ravaged that place seriously over the last one year. cheesy

Wen u are attacked for this statement don't call mod oooooo cool

14 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Elviswhite0007: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Roger dat, pls get to work because more corps members are passing out each year. Mr President u most know dat anything u do now in office is a credit to u or a discredit.
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Carter4luv:
President Buhari has revealed some key
things he will fix before leaving office. While
speaking at a meeting with the director,
Global Upstream of Shell Oil Company at
the State house, Abuja, on Tuesday, October
25, he revealed these three key things.

Here they are:

1. Accountability
During the meeting President Buhari made it
clear that his determination to return Nigeria
to the “good old days of accountability” was
still on track. He also said that he would
make sure all public office holders in Nigeria
are held accountable.
This has been shown in his continued war
against corruption. President Buhari gave the
reason for his tough stance on corruption and
accountability, saying: “It is only by doing
this that investor morale and confidence will
return, and the economy will be positioned on
the path of growth.”
READ ALSO: After APC ends blame game,
PDP launches attack

2. Niger Delta
As part of the meeting which included the
Shell company’s concern with security of oil
infrastructure in the Niger-Delta. the
president urged them that militancy in the
Niger Delta was another thing he would fix
before he left office.
He commended the Shell company for their
continued faith in the Nigerian economy,
giving them assurances on some issues of
concern raised by the company.
He then assured that his government would
continue to prioritize security and also
dialogue with the stakeholder-communities in
the Niger Delta will continue. He also called
for continued protection by the Nigerian Navy
in view of repeated threats of attack by
militants.
READ ALSO: After Avengers destroyed
pipeline, Buhari meets with Shell Company
(photos)

3. Electricity
Also, the president assured that the matter of
epileptic power supply was one he had plans
to fix before he left office. He said he would
surely solve the country’s perennial electricity
problem.
This promise is in tandem with the
statements he made in March 2016, when he
said: “In the three years left for this
administration we have given ourselves the
target of ten thousand megawatts
distributable power. In 2016 alone, we intend
to add two thousand megawatts to the
national grid.”
Meanwhile, only yesterday, Monday, October
24, President Buhari met with governors who
are members of the All Progressives Congress
(APC). The meeting took place at the
Presidential Villa in Abuja.
Where is your link ?

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by SalomonKane: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2016
I believe PMB should have learned by now not to say things he can't do.

Saying all this things is just placing unnecessary pressure and his head. Let him no that his word is bound and we plan on holding him accountable for every word he utter.

4 Likes

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Funlordjnr: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2016
We send you not!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Shortyy(f): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2016
LMFAO. Can someone shoot this nigga already.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Fiwasayo(f): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Fix the economy first undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.