Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari (45477 Views)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2016
emymeeky:

Yes ... We use your tribe for the rituals? grin

Money is good .. we'll use you for rituals and use the money to develop your state grin

Wow really?

You mean like the below link?

http://newsrescue.com/18-year-old-girl-beheaded-for-rituals-in-imo-nigeria/#axzz4OBVMtb4m
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2016
obataokenwa:
I remember in church when other prayer points was going on and everybody was serious but immediately prayer point about Buhari and the economy was raised, everybody slowed down and when we came out I thought It was only me people around me all said they didn't pray anything for Buhari cos we don't know what he wants

Not surprised!
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by cuteboy2: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016

3. Electricity

Also, the president assured that the matter of epileptic power supply was one he had plans to fix before he left office. He said he would surely solve the country’s perennial electricity problem. This promise is in tandem with the statements he made in March 2016, when he said: “In the three years left for this administration we have given ourselves the target of ten thousand megawatts distributable power. In 2016 alone, we intend to add two thousand megawatts to the national grid.” Meanwhile, only yesterday, Monday, October 24, President Buhari met with governors who are members of the All Progressives Congress (APC). The meeting took place at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

I hope someone is taking note of this grand promises.

1. 10,000MW by May 2019
2. 6,000MW by Dec 2016.

December 2016 is just 3 months from now. He met 4,000MW. so we should expect additional 2,000MW of stable by Dec 2016.
We shall not accept "technical megawatt" from Lai Mohammed oooooo
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2016
emymeeky:

Yes ... We use your tribe for the rituals? grin

Money is good .. we'll use you for rituals and use the money to develop your state grin

what do you have to say about this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3429405/grandpa-producing-fake-dollars-lagos

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by osusuallstars: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2016
he didnt mentioned fulani herdsmen killing. ok we will copy ekiti style
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by holluphemydavid(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
I will not be surprised when dey end up not fixing anytin in d long run
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by UniqueGUY1: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
pat077:
So that means this vision less man has admitted he can't take us out of ressesion for the next three years. I don't think any other issues shld b more paramount than fixing the economy at the moment.

Nigeria economy cannot be fixed quickly but can be managed. it will take a long time to fix d economy simply because Nigeria is not earning what you used to b4 .
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by dapsonlou(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by dapsonlou(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
newguy1:
1dollar equal 1 naira nko. Well get to work n stop talking about ur wishes we all dream n pray 4 naija everyday except does biafra ignorant followers. angry angry cheesy

Maybe in your great grand children time, Dollars will be 1$ to 1#
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by emymeeky: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

what do you have to say about this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3429405/grandpa-producing-fake-dollars-lagos

Yes ... Something like that ... And some of them will splash you gutter water with their G-wagon while you're trekking

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
emymeeky:

Yes ... Something like that ... And some of them will splash you gutter water with their G-wagon while you're trekking

Oh..you mean they will be driving G-wagon in prison? So Nigeria prison now allow inmates to drive in Prison.. Good to hear..

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by emymeeky: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

Oh..you mean they will be driving G-wagon in prison? So Nigeria prison now allow inmates to drive in Prison.. Good to hear..

Yes... He'll be freed just like Tinubu grin

Moreover, everybody cannot be caught grin

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by buffalowings: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

Iyen fun awon ebi e,

All GEJ promises in 2011 where are they?

E pain am
Must you mention me grin

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
emymeeky:

Yes... He'll be freed just like Tinubu grin

Moreover, everybody cannot be caught grin

You are so happy and bragging on what you should be ashamed of, No wonder any corrupt person is accepted by you and one of the reason your tribe will never rule this country.
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by mystry(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
newguy1:
1dollar equal 1 naira nko. Well get to work n stop talking about ur wishes we all dream n pray 4 naija everyday except does biafra ignorant followers. angry angry cheesy

wetin bring biafra for this thread? ewu nwuru anwu
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by vito30(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
oganology33:
I cld have bet my balls dat Niger Delta Oil must b among.

Wat happened 2 his 3 point agenda; Corruption, Economy & Security.

I guess these ones will b fixed in 2nd tenure.

I know the way Buhari thinks. 'if I fix the economy, wat will I use 2 campaign in 2019'

that is if there will b elections in 2019 for him to contest
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
buffalowings:

E pain am
Must you mention me grin

Lol pain? is i hear..
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by emymeeky: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

You are so happy and bragging on what you should be ashamed of, No wonder any corrupt person is accepted by you and one of the reason your tribe will never rule this country.

Is Tinubu my tribesman ? grin

Or the man below ? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3429277/teacher-arrested-defiling-12-year-old-pupil

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
emymeeky:

Or the man below ? grin

What Tinubu is one of the most respected man today,

Please hope your mum is not among the women in the thread below..

https://www.nairaland.com/3429996/women-protesting-seizure-patience-jonathans
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by emymeeky: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

What Tinubu is one of the most respected man today,

Please hope your mum is not among the women in the thread below..

https://www.nairaland.com/3429996/women-protesting-seizure-patience-jonathans

Tinubu's is the wisest man in South West after Fayose . He is the most respectable leader after Femi Fani Kayode grin.

Obasanjo was the world's best leader. A very honest and incorruptible man grin
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
emymeeky:

Or the man below ? grin

talk of the devil, one of your brothers has done it again..

https://www.nairaland.com/3430110/man-beheads-woman-park-aba

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by orisa37: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
A ND E!!! May Allah be Ur Success!
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by emymeeky: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

talk of the devil, one of your brothers has done it again..

https://www.nairaland.com/3430110/man-beheads-woman-park-aba

Some of them succeed and employ your tribesmen as their gateman grin

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
emymeeky:

Some of them succeed and employ your tribesmen as their gateman grin

LOL you keep defending illegality? Please who are you going to use for your own money ritual?

In other news even Statue in jerusalem despise GEJ your hero.

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by newguy1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
mystry:

wetin bring biafra for this thread? ewu nwuru anwu
cheesy lol dude
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by HealthCoach1: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by emymeeky: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL you keep defending illegality? Please who are you going to use for your own money ritual?

In other news even Statue in jerusalem despise GEJ your hero.

See question ... Your family of course or are you not qualified? grin

That statue is facing his fellow statue Buharry grin

Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
I believe the leaving will not pass 2019
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by gregyboy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] cry[b][/b]
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by basadenet: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Almost 2 years yet nothing to show.
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by Donphilly(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Naah today! Story that touch the heart. Mr. President: you ain't gonna fool us again come 2019.
Re: Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari by martvel(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Abeg go sitdown! Dummy president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.