Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? (5651 Views)

Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Make Up Your Minds Christians, Is The Law Done Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Image123(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
Pls no one should pick offence with this. I might be naming my bulldog Yahweh because of its ferrocious acts. I have searched all through for the most befitting name and I settle for the name Yahweh because it can best describe the character of my dog: very fierce-looking, always angry, a choleric middle-aged dog, can consume anything that comes its way, can play with feaces just like Yahweh(Malachi 2:3 Behold I will corrupt your seed and spread feaces upon your faces...]

What do you think? Does that name fit my dog? grin grin grin

Cc: Seun, 4evergod, Winner01, Kingebukasblog, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, etc

It's offensive, therefore not the right thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by AfroMighty(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
lepasharon:

Eleda e nogede
pls I don't understand
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by AfroMighty(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=otemanuduno post=50511264]But when you read in your bible how Elijah was making fun of other people's god, you didn't say that Elijah wasn't well, or did you think so? Even Chiedu7 is suggesting naming my dog Allah and you didn't say that he isn't well. Human beings and their gods sha cheesy[/quote
Can you imagine a stinking thought from an ungrateful sperm
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=AfroMighty post=50536847][/quote]Address the matter guy. I thought you love that Elijah scenario making fun of Baal. I'm also making fun of Yahweh. Let him send down fire. He won't, maybe because he is dozing or because he is in the market, or he is talking to someone. grin
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 1:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Image123:

It's offensive, therefore not the right thing to do.
Thanks. Your reply is the only meaningful response here so far. I won't be naming my dog Yahweh anymore because it would offend my fellow humans whose personalised god is Yahweh. cool
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by AfroMighty(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Address the matter guy. I thought you love that Elijah scenario making fun of Baal. I'm also making fun of Yahweh. Let him send down fire. He won't, maybe because he is dozing or because he is in the market, or he is talking to someone. grin
I checked you profile and I realize you are one hell blasphemer
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2016
AfroMighty:

I checked you profile and I realize you are one hell blasphemer
I thought I was in February after the founder of the Christian faith called EUSEBIUS appeared to me and threatened me, crying, BRING BACK MY CONFESSION!!! For one good month, I ceased writing the revelation from Atum my god, until I began to see more of secrets and spirituality. Then I knew that Yahweh is not anywhere near the GOD OF LOVE who created the universe with a BIG BANG.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Immorttal:
i used to think this otem guy is suffering from schizophrenic dementia grin
but nowadays i dont think like that anymore,. what if he is right with his UFO doctrine? and dont tell me you are sure he isn't or cant be right.
i asked him how he came abt d ufo doctrines and he became dumb
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
lol...see how Yahweh and Yawere so much rhyme. Never thought of that before o. So Yahweh has Yawere grin
Chai, I am having that kind joy Elijah heard when he was abusing other people's god back millions of years ago cheesy
JOY is just too far fom u
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
Atum reveals it to me through meditations.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
JOY is just too far fom u
Lol...even my dog Yahweh is a happy little but ferrocious bulldog let alone myself its owner.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Aluna is the creator of my physical structure, and the ALMIGHTY GOD is the creator of my soul. How does Yahweh(satan) come into my matter? undecided

and how did u come abt ur ufo doctrines
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
and how did u come abt ur ufo doctrines
check above
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Atum reveals it to me through meditations.
hmmm, interesting... And how did u meet atum
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
hmmm, interesting... And how did u meet atum
Thru deep meditations
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Thru deep meditations
now seriously speaking, i would want to meet this Atum. How can i
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
now seriously speaking, i would want to meet this Atum. How can i
If he doesn't have need of you, he won't reveal himself to you. Just same way yahweh, odin, Allah etc. won't reveal themselves to just anybody if they don't have need of them. By the way, can you fast for days, deny yourself of sex, set yourself apart, become totally selfless, then meditate 24/7? If you are lucky enough, you might encounter a superhuman in your meditation, but may not necessarily be Atum. I would say I got lucky encountering the right and selfless being who explained to me that none of them is GOD ALMIGHTY and that GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT A PERSONAL GOD BUT A GOD OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
If he doesn't have need of you, he won't reveal himself to you. Just same way yahweh, odin, Allah etc. won't reveal themselves to just anybody if they don't have need of them. By the way, can you fast for days, deny yourself of sex, set yourself apart, become totally selfless, then meditate 24/7? If you are lucky enough, you might encounter a superhuman in your meditation, but may not necessarily be Atum. I would say I got lucky encountering the right and selfless being who explained to me that none of them is GOD ALMIGHTY and that GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT A PERSONAL GOD BUT A GOD OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.
God revealed himself to Abram, Moses, Joshua and the rest. So why would Atum reveal himself to only u...

Maybe next time u both chat, tell him i want to speak to him
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
God revealed himself to Abram, Moses, Joshua and the rest. So why would Atum reveal himself to only u...

Maybe next time u both chat, tell him i want to speak to him
Can you listen to yourself? During the lifetime of your supposed Abram, how many of his kind did your so-called god reveal himself to? undecided Or did your holy book tell you that Abraham and Moses existed together? Before my birth, Atum has revealed himself to many Egyptians many thousands years ago(check google for Whom Atum is). After me Atum will still reveal himself to people. It's only a matter of time. Now a question to you also: does Yahweh your god reveal himself to you? If not, why do you believe in him without revealing himself to you. If he he has revealed himself to you, ask him to reveal himself to me also in that magnificence and Terribility many regard him to look like(because the yahweh I'm dealing with almost daily in the realms isn't like he is being described. This one doesn't have a single power to touch me undecided
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by AfroMighty(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
I thought I was in February after the founder of the Christian faith called EUSEBIUS appeared to me and threatened me, crying, BRING BACK MY CONFESSION!!! For one good month, I ceased writing the revelation from Atum my god, until I began to see more of secrets and spirituality. Then I knew that Yahweh is not anywhere near the GOD OF LOVE who created the universe with a BIG BANG.
So you believe in that Big Bang theory
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
AfroMighty:

So you believe in that Big Bang theory
Not just that I believe in it, but I have evidences of someone who died and was taken back in time to see how it happened. Here is a link: http://wisdom-magazine.com/Article.aspx/1164/
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Can you listen to yourself? During the lifetime of your supposed Abram, how many of his kind did your so-called god reveal himself to? undecided Or did your holy book tell you that Abraham and Moses existed together? Before my birth, Atum has revealed himself to many Egyptians many thousands years ago(check google for Whom Atum is). After me Atum will still reveal himself to people. It's only a matter of time. Now a question to you also: does Yahweh your god reveal himself to you? If not, why do you believe in him without revealing himself to you. If he he has revealed himself to you, ask him to reveal himself to me also in that magnificence and Terribility many regard him to look like(because the yahweh I'm dealing with almost daily in the realms isn't like he is being described. This one doesn't have a single power to touch me undecided
hahahahahahahaha... The reason i became interested in this ur Atum theory was becus i thought u were d first to see him but u now ruined everything by mentioning Egyptians; now i see where all ur so called doctrines are coming from. I had to go to google to search dis atum and saw dat he is an egyptian god; so u compare an egyptian god (one of lucifer's demons) to GOD

Sorry to disappoint u but u serve a lesser entity; i thought u had something more interesting to say but no... Atum, hahahahaha... Do u even know who is called Chitanam or do u know d 7 kingdoms of the cosmological verdict of the order of astral and terrestrial hierachy? I bet u dont... Look, u better go look for a better understanding of the strategies and works of Lucifer...
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahahahahaha... The reason i became interested in this ur Atum theory was becus i thought u were d first to see him but u now ruined everything by mentioning Egyptians; now i see where all ur so called doctrines are coming from. I had to go to google to search dis atum and saw dat he is an egyptian god; so u compare an egyptian god (one of lucifer's demons) to GOD

Sorry to disappoint u but u serve a lesser entity; i thought u had something more interesting to say but no... Atum, hahahahaha... Do u even know who is called Chitanam or do u know d 7 kingdoms of the cosmological verdict of the order of astral and terrestrial hierachy? I bet u dont... Look, u better go look for a better understanding of the strategies and works of Lucifer...
hahahahahaha, so because your bible to you that the EGYPTIANS AND EVERY OTHER LANDS ARE BAD, AND ONLY ISRAEL IS GOOD, YOU BELIEVE THAT AND JUDGE WITH THAT? I am laughing and rolling on the floor right now grin
Don't you know the founding name of Israel(It's called JACOB, the deceiver). Anything coming from Jacob (Israel) is deception cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Immorttal: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
he purportedly said its thru meditation.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
hahahahahaha, so because your bible to you that the EGYPTIANS AND EVERY OTHER LANDS ARE BAD, AND ONLY ISRAEL IS GOOD, YOU BELIEVE THAT AND JUDGE WITH THAT? I am laughing and rolling on the floor right now grin
Don't you know the founding name of Israel(It's called JACOB, the deceiver). Anything coming from Jacob (Israel) is deception cheesy
and who told u i was referring to d bible egyptians? Look u know nothing abt what u claim to serve, u are just in a cult maybe blindly i guess...
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Immorttal:
he purportedly said its thru meditation.
he's just in a cult
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
and who told u i was referring to d bible egyptians? Look u know nothing abt what u claim to serve, u are just in a cult maybe blindly i guess...
So which Egyptians are you talking about. Let me hear first
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
he's just in a cult
The way Nigerians mention the word 'cult'ehn, one would think that 'cult' means juju. Lol. The meaning of 'cult' is simply hidden knowledge. All religions of the world today were once 'cult'until the knowledge is made popular for others. Christianity was a cult made popular by Eusebius and Constantine.
The Muslim forum here on NL is an example of a cult, because you have to accept Allah as your god before you can participate. Even in films, we have cult and mainstream. Mainstream film is widely known and popular, but cult film is known only to few people.

THAT'S ALL ABOUT CULT(WHICH MEANS SECRET).

Now saying that I'm in a cult would be accepted if it only means that I HAVE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE WHICH HASN'T BEEN REVEALED TO MANY AT THE MOMENT. But it would be a lie on your own part of you think that I HAVE ANY INTENTION OF HURTING HUMANITY, OR IN A LEAGUE WITH SOME SETS OF PEOPLE TO DO EVIL.

So which of the two is the definition of your 'cult' before I respond you?
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
So which Egyptians are you talking about. Let me hear first
listen, i dont want dis to be a worthless discussion, no need prolonging things... There are so many esoteric knowlegde u havent gained yet.
I asked u before if u know Chitanam and do u know of the 7 kingdoms of the cosmological verdict of the astral and terrestial hierarchy... When u understand certain things then u wouldnt be moved by all these ur Atum is d creator theory...
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
listen, i dont want dis to be a worthless discussion, no need prolonging things... There are so many esoteric knowlegde u havent gained yet.
I asked u before if u know Chitanam and do u know of the 7 kingdoms of the cosmological verdict of the astral and terrestial hierarchy... When u understand certain things then[b] u wouldnt be moved by all these ur Atum is d creator theory... [/b]
Atum isn't the creator... who wan dash Atum the position of a creator? Atum isn't the creator and he didn't claim he is(pls quote me where I said he did) undecided

Lemme explain better to you maybe you'll get the truth into your head once and for all and stop peddling ignorance.

THE UNIVERSE(GOD ALMIGHTY) CREATED THOUSANDS OF BEINGS INITIALLY... HERE ARE THE NAMES OF FEW OF THEM: Odin, Olorun, Abassi, Yahweh(satan), Atum, Ra, Oghene, Chuku, Chimides, Chaleb, Jupiter, Mercury, Gaol, Largas(Allah), Wanyonyi, Iweya, Euchlydes, Moloch, El, Vishnu, Brahma, Siva, Nzame, Enki, Enlil etc.
Some of these beings made by GOD ALMIGHTY colonised the earth. While some of them were political, fighting for being worshipped(spiritual politics), some were making findings of the works of God Almighty, for the benefit of the whole world.

Trust, Yahweh(Satan), Lar-gas(Allah) and some other beings wouldn't use their God-given brains to make findings of God's unlimited works, but chose to colonise the whole world and enjoy human worship. But Atum and few other beings went about making findings of God's works.

These beings are the ones encountered whenever anyone is looking for GOD. You may get unlucky encountering Yahweh(Satan) or Allah(Lucifer) who are the greatest deceivers of the world(killing humanities and enslaving them).

I COUNT MYSELF LUCKY MEETING ATUM, WHO REVEALED THE WHOLE TRUTH TO ME, BUILDING 100% CONFIDENCE IN ME THAT yahweh(satan) KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE CREATION OF THE EARTH, LET ALONE THE CREATION OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

ATUM HIMSELF DIDN'T CREATE THE WORLD AND HE NEVER AT ANYTIME SAID HE DID. IT IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG AND NO ONE ELSE.

yahweh himself knows that I am saying the truth that he knows nothing about the creation of the world. And if it is Yahweh who created this world, may I not wake up from sleep tonight(I say this because of the burden of my heart for humankind who have been deceived into worshipping Satan himself(yahweh the wicked being)).

My the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE UPON YOUR BRAIN SOMEDAY TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO YOU ALSO. AMEN!!!
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by AfroMighty(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Not just that I believe in it, but I have evidences of someone who died and was taken back in time to see how it happened. Here is a link: http://wisdom-magazine.com/Article.aspx/1164/
and you believe that?
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
AfroMighty:

and you believe that?
If I didn't have my own personal experience which was similar to his own, I wouldn't have believed him. But my own personal experiences gave me the convictions I need(not only to know that THERE IS GOD, but also to know that GOD ISN'T Yahweh, but Satan is Yahweh and GOD IS GOD). You will know perfectly when you die, but you can key into the fear brought upon humanity and remain worshipping yahweh(satan). BUT AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY(Who already know about my revelations and even shared some experiences of my birth time with me) WE WON'T SERVE SATAN(YAHWEH).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Demarcation Between The World And The Church / Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? / Dove And Pigeon Itan: The Power Of Ifa Divination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.