Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? (5650 Views)

Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Make Up Your Minds Christians, Is The Law Done Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by AfroMighty(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Atum isn't the creator... who wan dash Atum the position of a creator? Atum isn't the creator and he didn't claim he is(pls quote me where I said he did) undecided

Lemme explain better to you maybe you'll get the truth into your head once and for all and stop peddling ignorance.

THE UNIVERSE(GOD ALMIGHTY) CREATED THOUSANDS OF BEINGS INITIALLY... HERE ARE THE NAMES OF FEW OF THEM: Odin, Olorun, Abassi, Yahweh(satan), Atum, Ra, Oghene, Chuku, Chimides, Chaleb, Jupiter, Mercury, Gaol, Largas(Allah), Wanyonyi, Iweya, Euchlydes, Moloch, El, Vishnu, Brahma, Siva, Nzame, Enki, Enlil etc.
Some of these beings made by GOD ALMIGHTY colonised the earth. While some of them were political, fighting for being worshipped(spiritual politics), some were making findings of the works of God Almighty, for the benefit of the whole world.

Trust, Yahweh(Satan), Lar-gas(Allah) and some other beings wouldn't use their God-given brains to make findings of God's unlimited works, but chose to colonise the whole world and enjoy human worship. But Atum and few other beings went about making findings of God's works.

These beings are the ones encountered whenever anyone is looking for GOD. You may get unlucky encountering Yahweh(Satan) or Allah(Lucifer) who are the greatest deceivers of the world(killing humanities and enslaving them).

I COUNT MYSELF LUCKY MEETING ATUM, WHO REVEALED THE WHOLE TRUTH TO ME, BUILDING 100% CONFIDENCE IN ME THAT yahweh(satan) KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE CREATION OF THE EARTH, LET ALONE THE CREATION OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

ATUM HIMSELF DIDN'T CREATE THE WORLD AND HE NEVER AT ANYTIME SAID HE DID. IT IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG AND NO ONE ELSE.

yahweh himself knows that I am saying the truth that he knows nothing about the creation of the world. And if it is Yahweh who created this world, may I not wake up from sleep tonight(I say this because of the burden of my heart for humankind who have been deceived into worshipping Satan himself(yahweh the wicked being)).

My the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE UPON YOUR BRAIN SOMEDAY TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO YOU ALSO. AMEN!!!
Just hear yourself
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Otemanuduno... Stop creating confusion in ur life... Who is Yaweh (satan) u claim?
Who is Lucifer?
Who is God Almighty? Give a short explanation of theses entities
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
AfroMighty:

Just hear yourself
is like d devil has already concluded his life already... He's just lost
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
Otemanuduno... Stop creating confusion in ur life...
Who is Yaweh (satan) u claim?

Who is Lucifer?

Who is God Almighty?
Give a short explanation of theses entities

Have you seen the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH? CAN YOU KINDLY GO THROUGH IT AND SEE ALL INFORMATION THERE? Yahweh is a being created by GOD ALMIGHTY alongside Allah, Atum, Odin. Miklas, Chaleb, Gaol, Moloch etc.

Lucifer is Allah (the Chief moongod who formed a Trinity league with Yahweh and Yeshua(the adopted son of Yahweh).

God ALMIGHTY IS THE UNIVERSE, THE FORMLESS FORMER, WHO CAN AS WELL TAKE THE SHAPE OF ANYTHING, FLESH, ETC. HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG. HE IS YOU AND ME, MANIFESTING HIMSELF IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. HE IS IN EVERYONE, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE YOU ARE FROM, WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR WHOM YOU WORSHIP. WE ARE ONE WITH HIM UNCONDITIONALLY. GOD IS US, AND WE ARE HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
kikikikikikikiki....look inside you guy, there's no devil anywhere. Our fears is the devil. Devil is non-existence, though satan(yahweh) is, but not as humans think him to be.

WE GIVE POWER TO WHAT WE FEAR. NO ONE OR NO POWER IS GREATER THAN THE ONE WITH US. WE ALL HAVE EQUAL POWERS BEFORE GOD SPIRITUALLY, BUT OUR FEARS MAKE US SEEM LESSER AND INFERIOR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
kikikikikikikiki....look inside you guy, there's no devil anywhere. Our fears is the devil. Devil is non-existence, though satan(yahweh) is, but not as humans think him to be.

WE GIVE POWER TO WHAT WE FEAR. NO ONE OR NO POWER IS GREATER THAN THE OBE WITH US. WE ALL HAVE EQUAL POWERS BEFORE GOD SPIRITUALLY, BUT OUR FEARS MAKE US SEEM LESSER AND INFERIOR.
who do u worship or serve.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
who do u worship or serve.
I don't serve God because life isn't about worshipping. Rather, life is about doing good to humanity and nature and using our God-given talents.

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
I don't serve God because life isn't about worshipping. Rather, life is about doing good to humanity and nature and using our God-given talents.
and what are ur duties to atum or relationship with him
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Smallville10:
and what are ur duties to atum or relationship with him
He is my role model and my teacher. He is my source of inspiration, but he demands no worship from me.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2016
AfroMighty:

Just hear yourself
undecided
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
He is my role model and my teacher. He is my source of inspiration, but he demands no worship from me.
well, u have made ur choice but u should also know that there are certain things u dont know
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Smallville10:
well, u have made ur choice but u should also know that there are certain things u dont know
Nobody can know all things. Even a two year old child knows some things I don't know. For example, the babbles they make and the cry they make sometimes, do I know what they saw or what they meant? No, I don't. We can be more perfect in knowledge after death(in the Valley of the shadow of death).

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by AfroMighty(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
If I didn't have my own personal experience which was similar to his own, I wouldn't have believed him. But my own personal experiences gave me the convictions I need(not only to know that THERE IS GOD, but also to know that GOD ISN'T Yahweh, but Satan is Yahweh and GOD IS GOD). You will know perfectly when you die, but you can key into the fear brought upon humanity and remain worshipping yahweh(satan). BUT AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY(Who already know about my revelations and even shared some experiences of my birth time with me) WE WON'T SERVE SATAN(YAHWEH).
Now I understand you, your believe and your point
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by AfroMighty(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Smallville10:
abi oo
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2016
AfroMighty:

abi oo
It reminds me of how Faulkin(jesus of the neanderthals) was challenged. They said 'you cast out demon by the power of demons. Faulkin said, 'If I cast out demon by demon, how shall the kingdom of Satan stand? cool

1 Like

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
AfroMighty:

Now I understand you, your believe and your point
Now tell me, what do u understand?
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

God ALMIGHTY IS THE UNIVERSE, THE FORMLESS FORMER, WHO CAN AS WELL TAKE THE SHAPE OF ANYTHING, FLESH, ETC. HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG. HE IS YOU AND ME, MANIFESTING HIMSELF IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. HE IS IN EVERYONE, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE YOU ARE FROM, WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR WHOM YOU WORSHIP. WE ARE ONE WITH HIM UNCONDITIONALLY. GOD IS US, AND WE ARE HIM.

but that guy doesn't know if he created the big bang or the big bang created him.. he himself z kinda confused
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Wilgrea7:

but that guy doesn't know if he created the big bang or the big bang created him.. he himself z kinda confused
I see you're having serious issues with that chapter because you thought that it was the beginning of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. IT WAS TACTILUS WHO WAS SPEAKING IN THAT PASSAGE, AND ALMIGHTY GOD BEGAN TO SPEAK AS SOON AS HE TOLD TACTILUS TO RETURN INTO HIM. I will show you exactly where the DOCTUFOS began from:

Tactilus 1:1-33

TACTILUS
CHAPTER ONE

1. Domino Reverad had lain in his thought before the invention of time existed. There was nothing in existence except the thought of Reverad. He had imagined an endless space. He had imagined an endlessness in every aspect. He had imagined creations like himself. He had imagined endlessness in his brain.
2. In the brain of our God are uncountable lights. The brightest of them all is the Annox. The brightness of it could cast the shadow of the sun. Our God calculates the year with the revolution of the sun and other billions of stars around the Annox, which were all in his brain.
3. Our God had invented the calculation of time in his own brain when there was no time.
4. When Reverad opened his eyes, the space he had imagined in his brain stood before him. It was limitless. It is the universe. The space was empty and dark, but the numerous lights in the brain of Reverad was what made him see clearly through it.
5. And our God was glad because the things which he imagined had been made real.
6. Then our God thought to create light in the universe. Our God puts his hand into his brain and took out one of the gazillions of lights in it. The light he picked was the sun, which was the second in brightness to the Annox. Then the sun stood in the universe without a fall. The universe itself seemed to have no top or bottom; as well as no beginning or end.
7. When our God had set up the sun in its place, he said, I shall make children for myself, which shall have a resemblance of my image. And God put his hand into his belly and brought out some tepexes which he had at the lower part of his spiritual body.
8. Then God sprinkled the liquefied tepexes into the universe and the universe breathe on it. The breeze which the universe breathed on it is that needed for the survival of all the sons of God who have just been made.
9. Now the part of the universe which had given out this breeze to the sons of God became empty of that breeze, but some breezes still remained.
10. Now the tepexes became living souls which were the sons of God. They were so many that they could not be numbered. They walked in space like they had a crust beneath their feet. Now the breezes which was given to them by the universe remained permanently in them, and was inexhaustible. However, they could breathe out another breeze, but themselves needed no breeze to breathe in.
11. The breath of the nostrils of the sons of God could quench fire. It could even kill an homo. But they could hold their breath for as long as a million years if they so wished.
12. Now our God made the Alkervum Auriem and put all his sons there. It was made of a gold which was shining like the sun itself.
13. Now did Reverad think to bring to life all the good imaginations of his brain. For he wanted to make the universe fuller than it was. But billions of years had passed since he put the sun in the universe.
14. And Reverad told all his sons to dwell safely in the Alkervum Auriem while himself went as far as an immeasurable distances away from the Alkervum Auriem. For he had thought to make a great explosion come about. For he thought to make his brain explode.
15. But God made a replica of himself and make also a replica of his memory, such that himself had the memory and the replica of himself had it too. And God called the name of his external memory Tactilus. And God told Tactilus to go to the Alkervum to wait for him there.
16. Now Reverad lay down in space and with the fist of his hand, he banged at his big brain. And countless lights came out of his head, together with all the substances and elements needed to make the universe better.
17. Large masses also came out in their numbers and began to fill up many spaces in the universe. Now when God arose, he had lost much of the treasures in himself. However, God remembered the Alkervum Auriem and all his sons very much. He did not forget that he had also made Tactilus, therefore he went to him and said, Tactilus, come to me and tell me all which I have forgotten.
18. Then Tactilus and all the countless sons of God came close to Reverad, for only Tactilus alone knew everything about God. Now all the sons of God said, O Tactilus, the memory of our God, speak and let us hear from you, for we have yearned for millions of years to know more about our God.
19. And Tactilus began to say, O my father, Domino Reverad, you said the universe came as a flash of at the moment you opened your eyes.
20. My father Domino, according to my everlasting memory, which you gifted to me, you said the universe began to exist immediately you first opened your eyes.
21. You said for long all was dark until the flash of your eyes brought out the sparkle. You said there was no sun in the universe, but you, Almighty Reverad, created it by your powers.
22. Where is your power, O mighty Domino? Where is your strength?
23. Your strength lies in your tongue and your power is your vision.
24. You testified that you have seen what will happen in billions and gazillions of years to come.
25. You said the universe is yours and you belong to the universe.
26. You created all things in the planets to live and die and live and die and live no more.
27. Now Reverad told Tactilus to keep other knowledge of him a secret, because it would not do his sons good to know too much. Then he asked Tactilus to enter into him and live in him forever.
28. Now Reverad told his sons to look around them to count all the bodies which they had seen. And his sons went everywhere to count them, for Reverad had given them wings to fly.

29. After many years, they returned to tell him what they had counted. They had all counted much stars, except for Murmoh who only counted a single one because he did not go far into space.
30. Nymphidis was he who counted the most, but he only said so in exaggerations.
31. Now Reverad sent his children back again to make a thorough findings about the planets. And when they had left, few of them returned to the second heaven called the Anysxtens, which Reverad had put over the sun. But many of them felt they should stay behind in the places they had been to and be the rulers of it.
32. Now the Earth, the Chumorld and the Clumoid were the places where Reverad had permitted the homos to naturally come up on. For all the other planets had no homo living in them at all immediately after the great bang.
33. Now the Chumorld and the Clumoid were made far better than the Earth, with more intelligent beings dwelling there.

Wilgrea7, if I had started posting the DOCTUFOS from the very beginning, I wouldn't have reached where I was in it. The ADSPIRAMEN isn't the beginning of the DOCTUFOS and Tactilus was the one who made that statement of NOT KNOWING IF HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE OR NOT(Remember,Tactilus was the external memory of GOD ALMIGHTY, but God didn't permit him to be able to access his entire memory which is limitless.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
I love this thread while it lasted grin grin grin
I always feel like the 'most high' anytime I hiss to call my dog 'Yahweh! Yahweh!"

Hahn, the 'most high' isn't what u're thinking o. I know u'll come and tell me P&P now cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by enshy: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
It's a free world guy. As for me, no going back. My bulldog is already named Yahweh and the world wouldn't collapse cheesy cheesy
Yes the world won't collapse but your madness remains!
Now that's sad! You need help and that urgent.
Run to Jesus, He has cure to your malady.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
enshy:

Yes the world won't collapse but your madness remains!
Now that's sad! You need help and that urgent.
Run to Jesus, He has cure to your malady.
I don't run to a fictional character. I have Atum, the brother of Yahweh to run to for answers to things I need to know, not fictional Jesus. Faulkin (Zeusus Krish) could have been another soul to have a good rapport with, but since he chose the path of deception and enslavement of human beings, I can't relate with him.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by PROPHETmichael: 3:52am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:
Pls no one should pick offence with this. I might be naming my bulldog Yahweh because of its ferrocious acts. I have searched all through for the most befitting name and I settle for the name Yahweh because it can best describe the character of my dog: very fierce-looking, always angry, a choleric middle-aged dog, can consume anything that comes its way, can play with feaces just like Yahweh(Malachi 2:3 Behold I will corrupt your seed and spread feaces upon your faces...]

What do you think? Does that name fit my dog? grin grin grin

Cc: Seun, 4evergod, Winner01, Kingebukasblog, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, etc

Don't take for granted the mercy of God upon your life because he loves you.

As for naming your dog Yahweh....... you don't have any bulldog so no need commenting on that.
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by otemanuduno: 4:38am On Apr 07, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Don't take for granted the mercy of God upon your life because he loves you.

As for naming your dog Yahweh....... you don't have any bulldog so no need commenting on that.

I love God ALMIGHTY the father of Yahweh, so don't go there. As for obtaining mercy, my name is mercy and truth.

Otem = The Truth
Anuduno= Mercy Is Sweet o grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Niflheim(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
@High Priest Otem,

Wow!!! Thanks for revealing that verse to me(Malachi 2:3)!!! Who would have known that the christian god was a "COPROPHILE'!!!
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy
Niflheim:
@High Priest Otem,

Wow!!! Thanks for revealing that verse to me(Malachi 2:3)!!! Who would have known that the christian god was a "COPROPHILE'!!!
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2017
otemanuduno:
I see you're having serious issues with that chapter because you thought that it was the beginning of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. IT WAS TACTILUS WHO WAS SPEAKING IN THAT PASSAGE, AND ALMIGHTY GOD BEGAN TO SPEAK AS SOON AS HE TOLD TACTILUS TO RETURN INTO HIM. I will show you exactly where the DOCTUFOS began from:

Tactilus 1:1-33

TACTILUS
CHAPTER ONE

1. Domino Reverad had lain in his thought before the invention of time existed. There was nothing in existence except the thought of Reverad. He had imagined an endless space. He had imagined an endlessness in every aspect. He had imagined creations like himself. He had imagined endlessness in his brain.
2. In the brain of our God are uncountable lights. The brightest of them all is the Annox. The brightness of it could cast the shadow of the sun. Our God calculates the year with the revolution of the sun and other billions of stars around the Annox, which were all in his brain.
3. Our God had invented the calculation of time in his own brain when there was no time.
4. When Reverad opened his eyes, the space he had imagined in his brain stood before him. It was limitless. It is the universe. The space was empty and dark, but the numerous lights in the brain of Reverad was what made him see clearly through it.
5. And our God was glad because the things which he imagined had been made real.
6. Then our God thought to create light in the universe. Our God puts his hand into his brain and took out one of the gazillions of lights in it. The light he picked was the sun, which was the second in brightness to the Annox. Then the sun stood in the universe without a fall. The universe itself seemed to have no top or bottom; as well as no beginning or end.
7. When our God had set up the sun in its place, he said, I shall make children for myself, which shall have a resemblance of my image. And God put his hand into his belly and brought out some tepexes which he had at the lower part of his spiritual body.
8. Then God sprinkled the liquefied tepexes into the universe and the universe breathe on it. The breeze which the universe breathed on it is that needed for the survival of all the sons of God who have just been made.
9. Now the part of the universe which had given out this breeze to the sons of God became empty of that breeze, but some breezes still remained.
10. Now the tepexes became living souls which were the sons of God. They were so many that they could not be numbered. They walked in space like they had a crust beneath their feet. Now the breezes which was given to them by the universe remained permanently in them, and was inexhaustible. However, they could breathe out another breeze, but themselves needed no breeze to breathe in.
11. The breath of the nostrils of the sons of God could quench fire. It could even kill an homo. But they could hold their breath for as long as a million years if they so wished.
12. Now our God made the Alkervum Auriem and put all his sons there. It was made of a gold which was shining like the sun itself.
13. Now did Reverad think to bring to life all the good imaginations of his brain. For he wanted to make the universe fuller than it was. But billions of years had passed since he put the sun in the universe.
14. And Reverad told all his sons to dwell safely in the Alkervum Auriem while himself went as far as an immeasurable distances away from the Alkervum Auriem. For he had thought to make a great explosion come about. For he thought to make his brain explode.
15. But God made a replica of himself and make also a replica of his memory, such that himself had the memory and the replica of himself had it too. And God called the name of his external memory Tactilus. And God told Tactilus to go to the Alkervum to wait for him there.
16. Now Reverad lay down in space and with the fist of his hand, he banged at his big brain. And countless lights came out of his head, together with all the substances and elements needed to make the universe better.
17. Large masses also came out in their numbers and began to fill up many spaces in the universe. Now when God arose, he had lost much of the treasures in himself. However, God remembered the Alkervum Auriem and all his sons very much. He did not forget that he had also made Tactilus, therefore he went to him and said, Tactilus, come to me and tell me all which I have forgotten.
18. Then Tactilus and all the countless sons of God came close to Reverad, for only Tactilus alone knew everything about God. Now all the sons of God said, O Tactilus, the memory of our God, speak and let us hear from you, for we have yearned for millions of years to know more about our God.
19. And Tactilus began to say, O my father, Domino Reverad, you said the universe came as a flash of at the moment you opened your eyes.
20. My father Domino, according to my everlasting memory, which you gifted to me, you said the universe began to exist immediately you first opened your eyes.
21. You said for long all was dark until the flash of your eyes brought out the sparkle. You said there was no sun in the universe, but you, Almighty Reverad, created it by your powers.
22. Where is your power, O mighty Domino? Where is your strength?
23. Your strength lies in your tongue and your power is your vision.
24. You testified that you have seen what will happen in billions and gazillions of years to come.
25. You said the universe is yours and you belong to the universe.
26. You created all things in the planets to live and die and live and die and live no more.
27. Now Reverad told Tactilus to keep other knowledge of him a secret, because it would not do his sons good to know too much. Then he asked Tactilus to enter into him and live in him forever.
28. Now Reverad told his sons to look around them to count all the bodies which they had seen. And his sons went everywhere to count them, for Reverad had given them wings to fly.

29. After many years, they returned to tell him what they had counted. They had all counted much stars, except for Murmoh who only counted a single one because he did not go far into space.
30. Nymphidis was he who counted the most, but he only said so in exaggerations.
31. Now Reverad sent his children back again to make a thorough findings about the planets. And when they had left, few of them returned to the second heaven called the Anysxtens, which Reverad had put over the sun. But many of them felt they should stay behind in the places they had been to and be the rulers of it.
32. Now the Earth, the Chumorld and the Clumoid were the places where Reverad had permitted the homos to naturally come up on. For all the other planets had no homo living in them at all immediately after the great bang.
33. Now the Chumorld and the Clumoid were made far better than the Earth, with more intelligent beings dwelling there.

Wilgrea7, if I had started posting the DOCTUFOS from the very beginning, I wouldn't have reached where I was in it. The ADSPIRAMEN isn't the beginning of the DOCTUFOS.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by 0temSapien: 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage. cool

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by 0temSapien: 2:02am On May 20, 2018
lol

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by 0temSapien: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by OtemAtum: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by Holyede: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
otemanuduno:
Pls no one should pick offence with this. I might be naming my bulldog Yahweh because of its ferrocious acts. I have searched all through for the most befitting name and I settle for the name Yahweh because it can best describe the character of my dog: very fierce-looking, always angry, a choleric middle-aged dog, can consume anything that comes its way, can play with feaces just like Yahweh(Malachi 2:3 Behold I will corrupt your seed and spread feaces upon your faces...]

What do you think? Does that name fit my dog? grin grin grin

Cc: Seun, 4evergod, Winner01, Kingebukasblog, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, etc
next? or try your mothers name? is that cool? or ask the devil (yours truly) for intervention in the issue? right? or you become the dog's mate, (kindly), is that cool? (hows that?) or am i wrong? gnight mrs bulldog (the bomb), eh?- anus for a mouth (please, dont weep)- DEVIL.,?! '"()@\/ :_+-*=%&<<>£$¥§€¤¤[]{}~#
%
Re: Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? by geoworldedu: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Holyede:
next? or try your mothers name? is that cool? or ask the devil (yours truly) for intervention in the issue? right? or you become the dog's mate, (kindly), is that cool? (hows that?) or am i wrong? gnight mrs bulldog (the bomb), eh?- anus for a mouth (please, dont weep)- DEVIL.,?! '"()@\/ :_+-*=%&<<>£$¥§€¤¤[]{}~#
%

cc: 0temSapien

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Christmas Decorations And Lights Made In Nigeria / The Demarcation Between The World And The Church / Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.