Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (137184 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by VocalWalls: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
tyoba:

Hello bro,

I it the same unlock code as I used before.

I am thinking I unknowingly did an upgrade. Is there an way to downgrade?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Eghosa1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
duwdu:

Hi, Eghosa;

I remember buying my CubeTalk 9x 32-2 through you about two(?) years ago. Yours was most reasonably priced, you were reliable, and the device still serves me to this day.

However, I don't know how one can "responsibly negotiate" 25 to about 16? I'll hit you up all the same sha.

Good luck with your sales.

P34c3

It's been a long long time sir Duwdu but I remember you with the P34c3 appendage you use always.
For you, surely we'll work something out.
Happy Holidays.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by aywhy93(m): 1:42am On Dec 28, 2016
aywhy93:
Hi Guys,

I am unable to unlock my MTN 322 4G Mifi...

I Bootshot it and I heard the ting sound, was seen in device manager as 3G Huawei..., opened Balong, was detected in Balong with the COM Port and I Loaded the BIN file but when I clicked on Load, it brings out an error and when I clicked okay, nothing happens.

Tried installing several drivers, mobile partner etc and nothing happens, tried it couple of times even after restarting my PC.... Still the same thing, any help please..?

I stay in IB..!

Please, anyone in Ibadan who has unlocked his 322 MTN 4G Modem..? I need help please. I have no access to any Windows 7 PC to try this thing. Just 8/8.1/10 all around me..! HELP.!!!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2016
aywhy93:

Please, anyone in Ibadan who has unlocked his 322 MTN 4G Modem..? I need help please. I have no access to any Windows 7 PC to try this thing. Just 8/8.1/10 all around me..! HELP.!!!

Sent you a message, we fit meet up

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by rowenagold(f): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2016
honsule:
If u are within Abuja and wants to Unlock your MTN E5573 MIFI, AND SPECTRANET Mifi, contact me, i will do it for you pro bono cool cool

I have one UNLOCKED MTN E5573 mifi for sale at a reasonable price. works with Ntel 4G, Smile 4G, etc

Hi can you tell me how much this unlocked mifi goes for?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Guys what is the model number of airtel Nigeria Huawei mifi. Considering getting same. Could someone advise pls.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
tyoba:
Guys what is the model number of airtel Nigeria Huawei mifi. Considering getting same. Could someone advise pls.
Airtel issues Huawei E5573s-320, same one MTN use to issue. Though it supports the same bands with the current one mtn issues, which is E5573cs-322. It supports most bands our lte networks use, except Spectranet and Swift band 40(2300), and Glo's band 28(700).
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by aywhy93(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
frebor:

Sent you a message, we fit meet up

Thanks a lot Frebor... A really nice and cool guy, he unlocked my Mifi for me FREE. We actually gisted and discussed so many important things. It's nice meeting you Bro.. One Love..!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2017
MTN MIfi Now 20k ...
U Can still Get it for 18k + 4GB Data + Mifi Unlocked to all network........
Inbox me if Interested...
Still wanna learn, already have a well detailed tutorial/guideline for the steps
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by ibrigs: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2017
Abuja city Nigeria .. kindly contact us to u assist unlock your mtn e5773sc-322 / e5773s-320 mifi.
we unlock spectranet, swift, glo, interc, mtn, airtel 4g router / mifi to universal modem ( able to accept any network )

sahara bridge

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dmedalion:
MTN MIfi Now 20k ...
U Can still Get it for 18k + 4GB Data + Mifi Unlocked to all network........
Inbox me if Interested...
Still wanna learn, already have a well detailed tutorial/guideline for the steps
boss i ll like to unlock my mtn e5573s-320 modem, what ll it take to get the guide?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
boss i ll like to unlock my mtn e5573s-320 modem, what ll it take to get the guide?
Whatsap me or call....09033337004
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dmedalion:
Whatsap me or call....09033337004
whatsapp messages are not going thru bro.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amadika(m): 5:21am On Jan 02, 2017
DBlackCeazer:

Why not take some time and read up past posts on this thread. Unlocking of MTN MIFI (E5573s-320 and E5573Cs-322) was exhaustively treated including solutions to all possible challenges that may crop up. With this thread you don't need to beg anybody
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:55am On Jan 02, 2017
amadika:

Why not take some time and read up past posts on this thread. Unlocking of MTN MIFI (E5573s-320 and E5573Cs-322) was exhaustively treated including solutions to all possible challenges that may crop up. With this thread you don't need to beg anybody
I ve gone through the threads twice, followed all procedures to the letter, but still not getting it to unlock . It's been very time consuming that's why I need a quick fix.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amadika(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
I ve gone through the threads twice, followed all procedures to the letter, but still not getting it to unlock . It's been very time consuming that's why I need a quick fix.

At what point are u stock let's take it up from there
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2017
amadika:

At what point are u stock let's take it up from there
first I tried to install the 606 software as described in the video posted earlier and ended up getting an 'error 13 failed to update'.
Then I tried to generate the unlock code using nck bin putty and code calculator. I got the code but it didn't work on the modem. I am left with 5 trials now.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
first I tried to install the 606 software as described in the video posted earlier and ended up getting an 'error 13 failed to update'.
Then I tried to generate the unlock code using nck bin putty and code calculator. I got the code but it didn't work on the modem. I am left with 5 trials now.

It is actually very easy. Der is no need to downgrade again. Der are two codes. NcK and flash code. What u require to unlock is the NCK code. I unlock in less than 20mins now. Ask guys resident near you to assist.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2017
tyoba:

It is actually very easy. Der is no need to downgrade again. Der are two codes. NcK and flash code. What u require to unlock is the NCK code. I unlock in less than 20mins now. Ask guys resident near you to assist.
pls summarise the process here, thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
pls summarise the process here, thanks

After bootshot, used BALONG with nck bin, run puty to calculate oem and unlock code or use code calculator to reduce calculation time. Reboot mifi with another network sim inside. Use huawei mobile app or log into the Web ui and input unlock code.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2017
tyoba:

After bootshot, used BALONG with nck bin, run puty to calculate oem and unlock code or use code calculator to reduce calculation time. Reboot mifi with another network sim inside. Use huawei mobile app or log into the Web ui and input unlock code.
Thanks bro, are there specific versions of the softwares that ll work?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Thanks bro, are there specific versions of the softwares that ll work?

Here
Follow dis link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3429120/been-able-unlock-mtn-4g/20#51702074
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
eraly:

Here
Follow dis link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3429120/been-able-unlock-mtn-4g/20#51702074
OK, I am at the putty stage now, and it's been calculating for over an hour now, is this usual?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
How much is MTN Mifi now? please
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
OK, I am at the putty stage now, and it's been calculating for over an hour now, is this usual?

Chat me on whatsapp

0. 8. 0. 3. 6. 4. 7. 6. 0. 5. 5
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
eraly:

Chat me on whatsapp

0. 8. 0. 3. 6. 4. 7. 6. 0. 5. 5
really appreciate your effort bro, just got it unlocked now.
Just discovered that the nck code generated from my last attempts using code calculator, was the oem code.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Just discovered that the nck code generated from my last attempts using code calculator, was the oem code.

Enjoy bro
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
DBlackCeazer:

Good news!
Putty takes time. For shorter calculation time, extract the details and use the calculator. Earlier told u about two codes. Oem and NCK. Putty calculates oem first.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
tyoba:

Good news!
Putty takes time. For shorter calculation time, extract the details and use the calculator. Earlier told u about two codes. Oem and NCK. Putty calculates oem first.
Thanks bro,you ve been very helpful. any idea on why my new ntel Sim does not work? There is network but doesn't browse. I asked the salesman to subscribe me to the 1k plan about a months ago and he said it doesn't expire until I start using it.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
iliyande:
How much is MTN Mifi now? please
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
dustmalik:

Wow, hilarious cheesy

Hope glo's own never change?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
iliyande:

Wow, hilarious cheesy

Hope glo's own never change?
Not yet, but I suspect they will follow suit. You know how these networks are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (44) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.