Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (137223 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tola9ja: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice thread
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by jahsson(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
skylar89:
I was finally able to unlock it. Thanks for the encouragement. Using it to rock ntel 4g.

The problem seemed to be from the drivers. Tried it on another laptop and it worked like a charm.

bro i need ur help oooo... Still avnt been able to unlock my mifi -322 (mtn)... I did d boot shot .. Didnt hear d sound... All that i noticed was ... On opening d mifi..(removing screws).. Both lights kept flashing... As soon as i touched d two spots as indicated.. D lights stop flashing but no "tingy" sound from my laptop... So i went ahead and just tried to load d firmware and still got d same error as earlier stated... Abeg ... Comman rescue me ...
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by texazzpete(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
carbon1224:

How much will you unlock the glo mifi

You can unlock the Glo LTE mifi with this link

http://huaweiunlockcalculator.com/v201-huawei-unlock-calculator-v3

Calculate and use 'Unlock (V3)'
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by LIBSocials: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
texazzpete:

You can unlock the Glo LTE mifi with this link

http://huaweiunlockcalculator.com/v201-huawei-unlock-calculator-v3

Calculate and use 'Unlock (V3)'

please help me, i already upgraded my mifi so the generated code no longer works. What can i do?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by LIBSocials: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
is there anyone in port harcourt that can help me unlock my glo mifi?

i made the mistake of updating it, now the generated code isnt working. Any way out?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by sammieomoba: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Who sabi how to unlock the new spectranet? How much

Drop ur contact here
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
sammieomoba:
Who sabi how to unlock the new spectranet? How much

Drop ur contact here

Which is the new spectranet? Drop the pictures
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DirtyGold: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Great thread.

I have the mtn 322 mifi, unfortunately, I downgraded it.... and it's now using that Idea webui
Two concerns;
First, out of curiosity, the mifi no longer registers on 2g networks. There's no 4g in my location to test... is it like that for you guys with Idea webui? And the guys with the mtn firmware intact, does your 322 mifi register on 2g network? I just want to know if it is a software or hardware problem.

Second, how can I get back the original mtn firmware and webui?

Patiently waiting for the gurus in the house to respond grin
Cc frebor, eraly, tyoba, dustmalik, saint2race, duwdu

Thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Glo speed as at last week grin

I am happy glo is back with full speed here

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by CellTabRepairs: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2017
I say 'Aye'!!

coolClick My Name. View the resource you need; L(EARN) TO EARN shocked
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by semid4lyfe(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Judging by posts here, it seems the Huawei E5573s-606 mifi is the way to go. It'll cost 25k to get it from Spectranet but can be gotten for less from AliExpress. . .and unlocked too.

Questions - Has anyone here purchased an unlocked Huawei E5573s-606 mifi from AliExpress? The E5573s-606 Mifis been sold are "OPTUS Yes" branded. What's the installed WebUI like?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
semid4lyfe:
Judging by posts here, it seems the Huawei E5573s-606 mifi is the way to go. It'll cost 25k to get it from Spectranet but can be gotten for less from AliExpress. . .and unlocked too.

Questions - Has anyone here purchased an unlocked Huawei E5573s-606 mifi from AliExpress? The E5573s-606 Mifis been sold are "OPTUS Yes" branded. What's the installed WebUI like?

I got mine from one guy from ilorin, @13k then, I will advise you check from within...... There are some used ones.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
DirtyGold:
Great thread.

I have the mtn 322 mifi, unfortunately, I downgraded it.... and it's now using that Idea webui
Two concerns;
First, out of curiosity, the mifi no longer registers on 2g networks. There's no 4g in my location to test... is it like that for you guys with Idea webui? And the guys with the mtn firmware intact, does your 322 mifi register on 2g network? I just want to know if it is a software or hardware problem.

Second, how can I get back the original mtn firmware and webui?

Patiently waiting for the gurus in the house to respond grin
Cc frebor, eraly, tyoba, dustmalik, saint2race, duwdu

Thanks

Nobody dey use 2G browse, so can't answer. Once the mtn web ui is gone, there is no way to get it back for now
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DirtyGold: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
frebor:

Nobody dey use 2G browse, so can't answer. Once the mtn web ui is gone, there is no way to get it back for now
I just want to know if it works for people who have the same mifi, that is all.
If you have the mifi, switch it to 2g for a minute, if it works, you say it works, that is all.
I dont know anyone around me who has the mtn 322, that's why i am asking the question on this thread.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
DirtyGold:

If you have the mifi, switch it to 2g for a minute, if it works, you say it works, that is all.
I dont know anyone around me who has the mtn 322, that's why i am asking the question on this thread.

Yes 2G works, just tested it now; slow but nonetheless working, as for the webui except someone can extract the original webui or get huawei to send us the custom ui for mtn nigeria, am sorry you might not get it again. Though it might be safer to use a universal webui as an update from the original carrier might lock your device again after the update, a case in point was my huawei B310s-927 which i unlocked but left the original spectranet webui, after i allowed the update, na him the thing lock oh; had to take it for unlocking again and then flashed a universal webui... I no want story abeg...lol
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Earth2Metahuman: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
frebor:

are you in ibadan? Can you unlock mtn 322?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
are you in ibadan? Can you unlock mtn 322?

Yes
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
DirtyGold:

I don't have a 322, na 320 I dey use.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
saint2ace:

Yes 2G works, just tested it now; slow but nonetheless working, as for the webui except someone can extract the original webui or get huawei to send us the custom ui for mtn nigeria, am sorry you might not get it again. Though it might be safer to use a universal webui as an update from the original carrier might lock your device again after the update, a case in point was my huawei B310s-927 which i unlocked but left the original spectranet webui, after i allowed the update, na him the thing lock oh; had to take it for unlocking again and then flashed a universal webui... I no want story abeg...lol

Interest. I ve upgraded my 606 and glo mifi so many thanks without issues. I believe I equally updated my mtn 322. The 302 was a general firmware update. How is the unlocking of the 927? The soldering part not jelly with me. I believe 927 has limited bandwidth support.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DirtyGold: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
saint2ace:

Thanks for the reply. The one you tested, was it the one with mtn webui intact or the one with the Idea webui?
The reason i am interested in the mtn webui is because it has all the functions plus the ability to shut down the mifi remotely (using hilink app). Idea doesnt have that functionality but it is still okay sha.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DirtyGold: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
frebor:

I don't have a 322, na 320 I dey use.

Alright. Thanks sir
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by semid4lyfe(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
iliyande:

I got mine from one guy from ilorin, @13k then, I will advise you check from within...... There are some used ones.

OK. Anyone with an unlocked Huawei E5573s-606 mifi should holla me on Zero.Eight.Zero.Six.Six.Six.Two.Three.One.Two.Seven. Number is also available on Whatsapp.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
tyoba:

Interest. I ve upgraded my 606 and glo mifi so many thanks without issues. I believe I equally updated my mtn 322. The 302 was a general firmware update. How is the unlocking of the 927? The soldering part not jelly with me. I believe 927 has limited bandwidth support.

It wasn't an easy feat oh, i tried it at one time and abandoned the thing i condemned 2 USB cable in the process; the stress plenty had to give it out oh but i bought it unlocked from Rapid BTS when ntel just launched far back then, we've moved on since then. But the guy didn't remove the original webui so na him cause the wahala for me. But the guys in ikeja have resolved it and put a universal webui.

And yes the bands are limited to just FDD 900Mhz, 1800Mhz, 2100Mhz (B8, B3, B1) & LTE-TDD 2300MHz (B40) .
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
DirtyGold:

Thanks for the reply. The one you tested, was it the one with mtn webui intact or the one with the Idea webui?
The reason i am interested in the mtn webui is because it has all the functions plus the ability to shut down the mifi remotely (using hilink app). Idea doesnt have that functionality but it is still okay sha.

I have both the original mtn webui and the idea webui and both worked though my mifi is the 320 model, and i know the feel about being able to switch off from the huawei hilink, i do it with the one having the mtn webui while the idea webui can only reboot, oh well sometimes you win some and other times you lose some.... that's life for you.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DirtyGold: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
saint2ace:

I have both the original mtn webui and the idea webui and both worked though my mifi is the 320 model, and i know the feel about being able to switch off from the huawei hilink, i do it with the one having the mtn webui while the idea webui can only reboot, oh well sometimes you win some and other times you lose some.... that's life for you.
Thanks man, I appreciate the effort. Bless up!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Earth2Metahuman: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
frebor:

Yes
location and price?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
location and price?

Dugbe/Iwo Road 3k
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
iliyande:
Glo speed as at last week grin

I am happy glo is back with full speed here
Nice speed. Where in Abj are you getting this kind of speed of Glo?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Earth2Metahuman: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
frebor:

Dugbe/Iwo Road 3k
I prefer dugbe
I have 1000
Drop your whatsapp number if u agree
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 2:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
I prefer dugbe

I have 1000

Drop your whatsapp number if u agree

If you're not being lazy, read through the thread and do it yourself, 1000 can buy you a lot of things but not my time
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by sammieomoba: 4:34am On Feb 21, 2017
I did a sim swap at glo world office to a 4g on Sunday
It more than 24 hrs and am still not in the 4g network
Glo don tire me o
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2017
dustmalik:

Nice speed. Where in Abj are you getting this kind of speed of Glo?

Karu oo my brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.