Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Call For A United South Continue!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For A United South Continue!!! (3381 Views)

A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World / Towards A Political United South, Middlebelt And Minorities In The North / Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call For A United South Continue!!! by amyzon: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Southern youths, it is time we get over what hate we have inside and work together for our own benefits. hating each other for years now , has not done much good for us.hating each other for reasons we don't even know the original source, we don't know if we were lied to. it is time to unit !!!

1 Like

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by dEastActivist: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2016
though am not trying to scuttle the process but is DOA.
Word of advise op: I appreciate you for finding a need for unity, but I will like you to know that Peace between parties fosters unity on its own.

That's why the SS and SE seems to be united BC they are still enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.

Good luck

14 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by Neoguru3: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2016
afonjas keep opening threads about nonsense southern unity were they will backstab and betray.

As usual Biafrans keep flogging them 24/7

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by frleopardo: 1:17am On Oct 26, 2016
If the SW really want an alliance with the SE then we have to refer them to our earlier agreement with their father Awo: go and declare Oduduwa nation in your region while we declare Biafra over here, then when Nigeria is no more we can now come together as strong allies.
There is no other Alliance we can offer other than this.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by FakoMaybach1: 1:30am On Oct 26, 2016
it i not hatred it i common sense...The south westerners have made it very clear that they do not like the South easterners...Their King wanted all igbos in the lagoon..

.i wasnt born during the civil war, so i can say very little about the causes, but my generation has been taught so much hate that it even during 5 aside football matches they pick their own first

i wasnt born hating or taught to hate anybody, but every action has an opposite reaction,

i hope the south can come together and not only form a power bloc but an economic hub, if such a thing happens jut watch Nigeria overtake china

8 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ImperialYoruba: 3:39am On Oct 26, 2016
I am yet to see a more dumb and retarded political class of people than the ones calling themselves SS/SE coalition.

You have SW that has been on the attack and continously used, until very recently, an undisclosed strategy to erode power and confidence in Hausa/Fulani monopoly. One would think a SS would come up with its own strategy and means to chip off the effect of Northern hold and assist a breakway in the Middlebelt. Is there any reason SE should not be the citadel of Christianity faith in Nigeria? If a Northern Christian is persecuted, should SE not be the vanguard of hope to bring justice....and thus influence choices and orientation in the middlebelt and for the Northern Christians?

Individually propagating a steady but undercurrent agenda aimed at dislodging Hausa/Fulani grip on the Northern minorities, the three Southern regions will have a far more reaching success and enduring outcome because their net effort is comparable to that of the three-headed serpent! An opponent attacked on all sides with a different tactic from each of its attacker will soon be disoriented. Unable to manage its grip fears set in, then panic and before long it retreats or face elimination. This is the story of mankind and society since the creation of man.

Oyo was one of the greatest Empires in West Africa, feared far and wide. Even Fulani, with all its successes in INDEPENDENTLY overpowering other domains, when it got to the bank of River Niger, across from Katunga, it turned back and headed away from Yorubaland. Fulani is subpar to Yoruba power and without internecine wars and internal power struggle in Yorubaland, who is Fulani to dare enter Oyo? ....but at long last, AIDED by Yoruba General and armies, Fulani cracked the code and Oyo fell to Fulani.

This is history for Southerners to learn from.

You want to conquer Fulani power and monopoly in North, look for crack lines in North to use to implode their society and overthrow the Emirs.

We dont need a united South to do that. Each South-X need to employ its own agenda against North and deploy it with vigor, steadiness and endurance until that wall of opposition collapses.

There are crack lines in North, plenty of it...trust me!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ba7man(m): 4:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls..... which of the SS/SE leaders or groups is worth aligning with?

3 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ImperialYoruba: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2016
ba7man:

Edwin Clark and Jim Nwobodo.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by juman(m): 5:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Instead fraternize across the country.
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ba7man(m): 6:08am On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Edwin Clark and Jim Nwobodo.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe it's the leaders of IPOB, the numerous millitant and cultist leaders, Orji Uzo Kalu, Wike, Uduaghan..... seriously, I'm thinking...... who can Tinubu, Amosun form a partnership with there to effect the next Eko Atlantic city and develop a blueprint with when they struggle to build a single bridge (2nd Niger bridge ).

They're void of leaders there...... and they have serious moral issues in that region.

They're better off with each other bombing themselves and celebrating it.

Parting shot : What's the point uniting with a group of people that aren't united themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by SegunAdewole: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Why do SE/SS, NW, NC, NE distrusts yorubas so much? What have we done to deserve all this?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by blackpanda: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Neoguru3:
afonjas keep opening threads about nonsense southern unity were they will backstab and betray.

As usual Biafrans keep flogging them 24/7

What do u gain by hate?? I dont get

1 Like

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by gidgiddy: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2016
frleopardo:
If the SW really want an alliance with the SE then we have to refer them to our earlier agreement with their father Awo: go and declare Oduduwa nation in your region while we declare Biafra over here, then when Nigeria is no more we can now come together as strong allies.
There is no other Alliance we can offer other than this.

Declare Oduduwa Republic? Declare themselves free of Northern domination? Assume their right to self determination and control their land and resources?

Please dont make me laugh. The average Yoruba man still thinks Ojukwu was a fool for doing all these things and that is why they are the weakest link in Southern Nigeria

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by RZArecta(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
[s]I am yet to see a more dumb and retarded political class of people than the ones calling themselves SS/SE coalition.
[/s]
You have SW that has been on the attack and continously used, until very recently, an undisclosed strategy to erode power and confidence in Hausa/Fulani monopoly. One would think a SS would come up with its own strategy and means to chip off the effect of Northern hold and assist a breakway in the Middlebelt. Is there any reason SE should not be the citadel of Christianity faith in Nigeria? If a Northern Christian is persecuted, should SE not be the vanguard of hope to bring justice....and thus influence choices and orientation in the middlebelt and for the Northern Christians?

Individually propagating a steady but undercurrent agenda aimed at dislodging Hausa/Fulani grip on the Northern minorities, the three Southern regions will have a far more reaching success and enduring outcome because their net effort is comparable to that of the three-headed serpent! An opponent attacked on all sides with a different tactic from each of its attacker will soon be disoriented. Unable to manage its grip fears set in, then panic and before long it retreats or face elimination. This is the story of mankind and society since the creation of man.

Oyo was one of the greatest Empires in West Africa, feared far and wide. Even Fulani, with all its successes in INDEPENDENTLY overpowering other domains, when it got to the bank of River Niger, across from Katunga, it turned back and headed away from Yorubaland. Fulani is subpar to Yoruba power and without internecine wars and internal power struggle in Yorubaland, who is Fulani to dare enter Oyo? ....but at long last, AIDED by Yoruba General and armies, Fulani cracked the code and Oyo fell to Fulani.

You want to conquer Fulani power and monopoly in North, look for crack lines in North to use to implode their society and overthrow the Emirs.

We dont need a united South to do that. Each South-X need to employ its own agenda against North and deploy it with vigor, steadiness and endurance until that wall of opposition collapses.

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ImperialYoruba: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2016
gidgiddy:

Declare Oduduwa Republic? Declare themselves free of Northern domination? Assume their right to self determination and control their land and resources?

Please dont make me laugh. The average Yoruba man still thinks Ojukwu was a fool for doing all these things and that is why they are the weakest link in Southern Nigeria

The weakest link in Southern Nigeria formulated a simple economic strategy and turned you into surrogates, developing our land with your sweat and labor in exchange for cost of urban development badly needed to bring your homeland current with mainstream modernity.

Oduduwa states own the single most successful and wealthiest corporation in Nigeria and without a single sponsorship from Federal Govt.

Even the Oil Delta with all its rich resources could not single handedly raise a development agenda and had to wait for FG to intervene.

Is there any development integration in East? None. Okonjo Iweala studied a combined Urban Development for undergraduate and Economics for postgraduate, each at two of the beat universities in America, and yet she donates her time and knowledge serving and contributing developments to places outside her homeland. Who ought to be home championing a economic revival for SE if not this woman? Couple her with Ekwueme, an Architect,I see no reason why you could not have a mini Lagos in SE.

I wonder what yardstick villagers in East use in measuring and ranking who is weak and who is not. cool

4 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ba7man(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2016
dEastActivist:
though am not trying to scuttle the process but is DOA.
Word of advise op: I appreciate you for finding a need for unity, but I will like you to know that Peace between parties fosters unity on its own.

That's why the SS and SE seems to be united BC they are still enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.

Good luck
Yeah..... I love the unity.

Niger Delta militants bomb pipelines and Southeasterners celebrate it.

Such show of solidarity and love.

2 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by slivertongue: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

The weakest link in Southern Nigeria formulated a simple economic strategy and turned you into surrogates, developing our land with your sweat and labor in exchange for cost of urban development badly needed to bring your homeland current with mainstream modernity.

Oduduwa states own the single most successful and wealthiest corporation in Nigeria and without a single sponsorship from Federal Govt.

Even the Oil Delta with all its rich resources could not single handedly raise a development agenda and had to wait for FG to intervene.

Is there any development integration in East? None. Okonjo Iweala studied a combined Urban Development for undergraduate and Economics for postgraduate, each at two of the beat universities in America, and yet she donates her time and knowledge serving and contributing developments to places outside her homeland. Who ought to be home championing a economic revival for SE if not this woman? Couple her with Ekwueme, an Architect,I see no reason why you could not have a mini Lagos in SE.

I wonder what yardstick villagers in East use in measuring and ranking who is weak and who is not. cool

the EASTmay nt be as developed as lagos bt they growing gradually. once they suceed in doin away with d bandit elites imposed on the d military dey will go places. dey may b everywhere now to eke a livin bt dia future is gettin birghter by d day. 30 years ago dey wia almost absent in d eco of nigeria bt today God is takin dem places. political power is gud bt it is nt d solution to individual and group challenges. the north has power bt wia are they in trems development? on the d average d east is beta developed than part of dis country

1 Like

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ayokellany: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
I am yet to see a more dumb and retarded political class of people than the ones calling themselves SS/SE coalition.

pls stop wasting your time dishing out advice to a very minute segregation of lunatic Igbos on NL. They create threads like this daily with the hope of shaping future behavioral pattern. Their intention is to grow more hate btw the West (Yoruba) and the .world because Jonathan lost the last election. They are condemned oafs nothing else will change their reasoning.

The alignment of the southern region is not to be wished for although we should all work towards attaining that feat but trust me when there is a sincere need for that alignment the majority will tow that line. Jonathan defeat at the poll brought such a huge '# of morons to the political spere. Sadly none of this multitude can reason sensibly.

2 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by realglobe: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2016
ba7man:
Maybe it's the leaders of IPOB, the numerous millitant and cultist leaders, Orji Uzo Kalu, Wike, Uduaghan..... seriously, I'm thinking...... who can Tinubu, Amosun form a partnership with there to effect the next Eko Atlantic city and develop a blueprint with when they struggle to build a single bridge (2nd Niger bridge ).

They're void of leaders there...... and they have serious moral issues in that region.

Parting shot : What's the point uniting with a group of people that aren't united themselves?
what a pile of rubbish.. so the SW is united? If you are looking for a tinubu figure in the SE then you are wasting your time. zombie mentality is not our culture. A man cant sit in bourdillion or anywhere else to decide for us

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by orunto27: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Nairaland put Buhari there. Nairaland can Unite the South in a Jiffy and stop Fulani Herdsmen from aggravating Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by gidgiddy: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Laughable write-up. You have Oodua investnent but you gladly pay tax to the Hausa/Fulani political headquarters of Abuja? Every investment in the SW is controlled and regulated outside your land, in Abuja. Why isnt it controlled in Ibadan? You talk urban mordernity, tell me one city in SW that is more mordern than the cities in the SE such as Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri and so on? The Lagos you guys croak about all the time was made what it is by the joint effort of all of us for several decades. I have no doubt that had the British not moved the Capital of Nigeria from Calabar to Lagos, Lagos would still be the same 'sleepy' coastal town the British met when they came in 1860. And you guys would have nothing to chestbeat about by now. However, this thread is not what economic stride anyone has made, it is about how detrimental you Yorubas are to the interests of Southern Nigeria.

In Southern Nigeria, the SW/SE/SS, it will always be the SW that will bring the Northerners into the equation.

Until you guys declare Oduduwa Republic, you will always be the ones to sell-out the rest of us in the South to your Northern overlords. We know you people well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by Earth2Metahuman: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Southern unity my black yanssh. . angry

I don't wanna unite with coward, dirty slum dwellers of the yeast. .. shikena

2 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ba7man(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2016
realglobe:

what a pile of rubbish.. so the SW is united? If you are looking for a tinubu figure in the SE then you are wasting your time. zombie mentality is not our culture. A man cant sit in bourdillion or anywhere else to decide for us
The Southwest is united.

You see, you guys can't come under an umbrella to fulfill a common cause, that's why you run from Dasuki to Fayose to NDA Millitants to Israel.

Tinubu shows up with a plan for the Yoruba, we try him out and it's brought positive results........

Since every individual follows his own leadership in your region, no wonder you're all without a collective ideology.

1 Like

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by limeta(f): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2016
ba7man:

Kanu will lead the se/ss
You putting him in prison means nothing.
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by amyzon: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2016
blackpanda:

What do u gain by hate?? I dont get

Excellent question, nothing. We the southerners has lost a lot due to our disunity. I think is time we rise up. After all the enemy of my enemy should be my friend. The whole south are slaves to the north, because the north is run fully on southern resources

1 Like

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by limeta(f): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=ba7man post=50516213]The Southwest is united.

You see, you guys can't come under an umbrella to fulfill a common cause, that's why you run from Dasuki to Fayose to NDA Millitants to Israel.

Tinubu shows up with a plan for the Yoruba, we try him out and it's brought positive results........

Since every individual follows his own leadership in your region, no wonder you're all without a collective ideology.

Southwest unity is a fake unity as time will tell.
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ba7man(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2016
limeta:

Kanu will lead the se/ss
You putting him in prison means nothing.
Kanu whose ideology is based on hate? Tell me another joke.

When you find someone that Is motivated by development, call me.

2 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by realglobe: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2016
ba7man:
The Southwest is united.

LMAOO.. What are the positive results tinubu has brought to yorubaland except enriching himself? The same tinubu crying about being used and dumped? Last time I checked all yoruba governors are owing their workers backlog of salaries.. Again, we don't practice zombie mentalism in the east and we dont intend to.

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by amyzon: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Tell me one thing we have gained by working individually
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by limeta(f): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2016
ba7man:
Kanu whose ideology is based on hate? Tell me another joke.

When you find someone that Is motivated by development, call me.

There is time for everything on earth
We like him that way
Buhari is hating
Yoruba muslims are hating
And so are you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by blackpanda: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2016
amyzon:

Excellent question, nothing. We the southerners has lost a lot due to our disunity. I think is time we rise up. After all the enemy of my enemy should be my friend. The whole south are slaves to the north, because the north is run fully on southern resources

You have obviously never been to the north. Your enemy is not the north, you enemy are the corrupt politicians. And these include both northerners and southerners

1 Like

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by kernel504(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
ba7man:

May hell consume you and your ancestors. That we don't have leaders, yet you are begging for alliance. You can slave your generations to Tinubu and his children forever, having enslaved you up North, you are still sheepish in your stewardship.

Who is the supreme leader of Britain, America, Norway... You want us to empower one man as God, we are not interested in your alliance, stop asking for a united front. Cowards and betrayals has a root in Afonja.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Invites Dr Orji Uzor Kalu To Its National Working Committe Meeting (PICS) / Facts Have Emerged That Yorubas Own Okerenghigho Not Ijaws / Monikers That Disappeared After 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.