Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Call For A United South Continue!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For A United South Continue!!! (3404 Views)

A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World / Towards A Political United South, Middlebelt And Minorities In The North / Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by AgentH2SO4: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
I am yet to see a more dumb and retarded political class of people than the ones calling themselves SS/SE coalition.

You have SW that has been on the attack and continously used, until very recently, an undisclosed strategy to erode power and confidence in Hausa/Fulani monopoly. One would think a SS would come up with its own strategy and means to chip off the effect of Northern hold and assist a breakway in the Middlebelt. Is there any reason SE should not be the citadel of Christianity faith in Nigeria? If a Northern Christian is persecuted, should SE not be the vanguard of hope to bring justice....and thus influence choices and orientation in the middlebelt and for the Northern Christians?

Individually propagating a steady but undercurrent agenda aimed at dislodging Hausa/Fulani grip on the Northern minorities, the three Southern regions will have a far more reaching success and enduring outcome because their net effort is comparable to that of the three-headed serpent! An opponent attacked on all sides with a different tactic from each of its attacker will soon be disoriented. Unable to manage its grip fears set in, then panic and before long it retreats or face elimination. This is the story of mankind and society since the creation of man.

Oyo was one of the greatest Empires in West Africa, feared far and wide. Even Fulani, with all its successes in INDEPENDENTLY overpowering other domains, when it got to the bank of River Niger, across from Katunga, it turned back and headed away from Yorubaland. Fulani is subpar to Yoruba power and without internecine wars and internal power struggle in Yorubaland, who is Fulani to dare enter Oyo? ....but at long last, AIDED by Yoruba General and armies, Fulani cracked the code and Oyo fell to Fulani.

This is history for Southerners to learn from.

You want to conquer Fulani power and monopoly in North, look for crack lines in North to use to implode their society and overthrow the Emirs.

We dont need a united South to do that. Each South-X need to employ its own agenda against North and deploy it with vigor, steadiness and endurance until that wall of opposition collapses.

There are crack lines in North, plenty of it...trust me!

MayorofLagos,

The fulanis are already aware of all what you wrote up there.

You may wish to read from Junaid Mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by Victorvexz(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2016
limeta:

Kanu will lead the se/ss You putting him in prison means nothing.
Kanu will lead SE/SS in the dream
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by discusant: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

The weakest link in Southern Nigeria formulated a simple economic strategy and turned you into surrogates, developing our land with your sweat and labor in exchange for cost of urban development badly needed to bring your homeland current with mainstream modernity.

Oduduwa states own the single most successful and wealthiest corporation in Nigeria and without a single sponsorship from Federal Govt.

Even the Oil Delta with all its rich resources could not single handedly raise a development agenda and had to wait for FG to intervene.

Is there any development integration in East? None. Okonjo Iweala studied a combined Urban Development for undergraduate and Economics for postgraduate, each at two of the beat universities in America, and yet she donates her time and knowledge serving and contributing developments to places outside her homeland. Who ought to be home championing a economic revival for SE if not this woman? Couple her with Ekwueme, an Architect,I see no reason why you could not have a mini Lagos in SE.

I wonder what yardstick villagers in East use in measuring and ranking who is weak and who is not. cool

I just bumped into this. The whole of Yorubaland is most underdeveloped in Nigeria after the north of Nigeria.
75% of Yoruba land is dotted with mud house settlements without basic infrastructures like running water, electricity, telephone communication services, asphalt roads.

In the old eastern region, it's hard to see mudhouse settlements, the type that looks like mini urban settlements in all of Yoruba land.

Lagos is a cosmopolitan city owned by Nigerians and whose urban sprawl was as a result of being once capital city of Nigeria.

I am not used to throwing tribal tantrum online, but accidentally saw this falsehood you posted here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by DabuIIIT: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
ba7man:
Maybe it's the leaders of IPOB, the numerous millitant and cultist leaders, Orji Uzo Kalu, Wike, Uduaghan..... seriously, I'm thinking...... who can Tinubu, Amosun form a partnership with there to effect the next Eko Atlantic city and develop a blueprint with when they struggle to build a single bridge (2nd Niger bridge ).

They're void of leaders there...... and they have serious moral issues in that region.

They're better off with each other bombing themselves and celebrating it.

Parting shot : What's the point uniting with a group of people that aren't united themselves?

you are all making us laff...we are on our own jeje and quiet and watching you ppl and ur self consolatory drama is fun..grin
oya mouth foaming pt2,action
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ImperialYoruba: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
discusant:

I just bumped into this. The whole of Yorubaland is most underdeveloped in Nigeria after the north of Nigeria.
75% of Yoruba land is dotted with mud house settlements without basic infrastructures like running water, electricity, telephone communication services, asphalt roads.

In the old eastern region, it's hard to see mudhouse settlements, the type that looks like mini urban settlements in all of Yoruba land.

Lagos is a cosmopolitan city owned by Nigerians and whose urban sprawl was as a result of being once capital city of Nigeria.

I am not used to throwing tribal tantrum online, but accidentally saw this falsehood you posted here.

See person wey whiteman show how to wear cloth in place of banana leaf to cover unclothedness dey talk about old East. When has East turned to NEW? grin

We have mortgaged your whole land. Tell me how you will develop East when the nerve of economic and commercial investment must first touch ground in West before anywhere else. What is East?
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by orisa37: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is the only Option left for the sw, se, ss & nsc. The nw, ne and snc are scared stiff and desparate now to commit suicide. It's a revibration of the Emir of Daura's speech at GEJ'S NC. and the final Act of the Scripts from Saudi and the Caliphate.
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ImperialYoruba: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
AgentH2SO4:

MayorofLagos,

Freeglobe,
I didnt write to instruct fulani. If they knew so much bokoharam should not have been a success. A social engineering model has been built for them and we are awaiting calm after bokoharam so we can deploy a new order in the new North.
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ImperialYoruba: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
gidgiddy:

Laughable write-up. You have Oodua investnent but you gladly pay tax to the Hausa/Fulani political headquarters of Abuja? Every investment in the SW is controlled and regulated outside your land, in Abuja. Why isnt it controlled in Ibadan? You talk urban mordernity, tell me one city in SW that is more mordern than the cities in the SE such as Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri and so on? The Lagos you guys croak about all the time was made what it is by the joint effort of all of us for several decades. I have no doubt that had the British not moved the Capital of Nigeria from Calabar to Lagos, Lagos would still be the same 'sleepy' coastal town the British met when they came in 1860. And you guys would have nothing to chestbeat about by now. However, this thread is not what economic stride anyone has made, it is about how detrimental you Yorubas are to the interests of Southern Nigeria.

In Southern Nigeria, the SW/SE/SS, it will always be the SW that will bring the Northerners into the equation.

Until you guys declare Oduduwa Republic, you will always be the ones to sell-out the rest of us in the South to your Northern overlords. We know you people well

I dont care how much you educate Ibo when it comes to social discourse debating issues he neglects facts and attach his ego to wail and cry and lament about ifs and buts. Plenty words zero facts!

Oodua Investment has no business with Abuja. It pays tax to government like any other corporation. Abuja demographics show Ibo has highest population of immigrants than any other. So guess who is the highest tax target in the Hausa/Fulani controlled Abuja as you called it? Ibo. Another mortgage deficit against Iboland by the way. The money you spend in Lagos, Akure, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja, is a deficit against Iboland deprived of the badly needed investment.

A simple economic strategy that worked perfectly against your interest. Future of your generations for the next 100yrs have been mortgaged into a deficit, just on account of tally of investments owned by Ibos but currently located outside Iboland. The more you invest in Yorubaland and Hausaland the longer your future remains in bondage to us and we dictate your liberties in Nigeria. Dont even think about Biafra for next 100yrs! You get it now, how you are an illiterate in the field of investment and mortgage to a foreign land? grin. Oodua is not indebted to no berger!! cool

1 Like

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by limeta(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Victorvexz:

Kanu will lead SE/SS in the dream

Then be ready to move sw/north
Who you don epp
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

I dont care how much you educate Ibo when it comes to social discourse debating issues he neglects facts and attach his ego to wail and cry and lament about ifs and buts. Plenty words zero facts!

Oodua Investment has no business with Abuja. It pays tax to government like any other corporation. Abuja demographics show Ibo has highest population of immigrants than any other. So guess who is the highest tax target in the Hausa/Fulani controlled Abuja as you called it? Ibo. Another mortgage deficit against Iboland by the way. The money you spend in Lagos, Akure, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja, is a deficit against Iboland deprived of the badly needed investment.

A simple economic strategy that worked perfectly against your interest. Future of your generations for the next 100yrs have been mortgaged into a deficit, just on account of tally of investments owned by Ibos but currently located outside Iboland. The more you invest in Yorubaland and Hausaland the longer your future remains in bondage to us and we dictate your liberties in Nigeria. Dont even think about Biafra for next 100yrs! You get it now, how you are an illiterate in the field of investment and mortgage to a foreign land? grin. Oodua is not indebted to no berger!! cool

Long epistle just to divert attention from what this thread is about. Declare Oduduwa Republic and control your resources or keep chanting 'one Nigeria' and stay the weakest link in the South. Naturally, we in the SE/SS already know which choice you guys are going take, it was the same choice Awolowo took in 1967 out of fear of his Northern masters.

4 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by Victorvexz(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
limeta:

Then be ready to move sw/north
Who you don epp
U will be the one that will forced to the north when federal might visits that region
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by SharkTank(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

See person wey whiteman show how to wear cloth in place of banana leaf to cover unclothedness dey talk about old East. When has East turned to NEW? grin

We have mortgaged your whole land. Tell me how you will develop East when the nerve of economic and commercial investment must first touch ground in West before anywhere else. What is East?

British came to Africa and conquered igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. Yoruba were conquered by France too in Benin rep. Yoruba were defeated twice. it's a record
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by amyzon: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
blackpanda:

You have obviously never been to the north. Your enemy is not the north, you enemy are the corrupt politicians. And these include both northerners and southerners
Well, truth be told I have never been to the north. But , from the way the northerners behave, I don't think I still need to be there to know them better. Like them believing that they were born to rule Nigeria alone, like the fact that a northern will vote for a follow northern, not because the person is qualified but because he's from the north. Tell me how u can reason with such a person.
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by blackpanda: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
amyzon:

Well, truth be told I have never been to the north. But , from the way the northerners behave, I don't think I still need to be there to know them better. Like them believing that they were born to rule Nigeria alone, like the fact that a northern will vote for a follow northern, not because the person is qualified but because he's from the north. Tell me how u can reason with such a person.

Born to rule is actually a baseless allegation. And u cant blame northerners for suppporting each other. I am not a northerner but we need to admire how they have each others back. Not like southerners that keep looking for how to humiliate and destroy each other. However, the point is that if u have ever visited the north, then u wont have the mouth too say northerners are corrupt. The south is 10000 times more developed than the north. So if northerners are thieves, where did the money go The real enemy like I said, is corrupt politicians. Tribe has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by Xflint(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
I am yet to see a more dumb and retarded political class of people than the ones calling themselves SS/SE coalition.

You have SW that has been on the attack and continously used, until very recently, an undisclosed strategy to erode power and confidence in Hausa/Fulani monopoly. One would think a SS would come up with its own strategy and means to chip off the effect of Northern hold and assist a breakway in the Middlebelt. Is there any reason SE should not be the citadel of Christianity faith in Nigeria? If a Northern Christian is persecuted, should SE not be the vanguard of hope to bring justice....and thus influence choices and orientation in the middlebelt and for the Northern Christians?

Individually propagating a steady but undercurrent agenda aimed at dislodging Hausa/Fulani grip on the Northern minorities, the three Southern regions will have a far more reaching success and enduring outcome because their net effort is comparable to that of the three-headed serpent! An opponent attacked on all sides with a different tactic from each of its attacker will soon be disoriented. Unable to manage its grip fears set in, then panic and before long it retreats or face elimination. This is the story of mankind and society since the creation of man.

Oyo was one of the greatest Empires in West Africa, feared far and wide. Even Fulani, with all its successes in INDEPENDENTLY overpowering other domains, when it got to the bank of River Niger, across from Katunga, it turned back and headed away from Yorubaland. Fulani is subpar to Yoruba power and without internecine wars and internal power struggle in Yorubaland, who is Fulani to dare enter Oyo? ....but at long last, AIDED by Yoruba General and armies, Fulani cracked the code and Oyo fell to Fulani.

This is history for Southerners to learn from.

You want to conquer Fulani power and monopoly in North, look for crack lines in North to use to implode their society and overthrow the Emirs.

We dont need a united South to do that. Each South-X need to employ its own agenda against North and deploy it with vigor, steadiness and endurance until that wall of opposition collapses.

There are crack lines in North, plenty of it...trust me!

where did Tinubu look during 2015 election and where is he looking right now? U r calling SS/SE to help shoot ur man up so that u can come back and make more noise.

Bros we dnt knw how to go about politics but u guys have thought us a great lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by Xflint(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

The weakest link in Southern Nigeria formulated a simple economic strategy and turned you into surrogates, developing our land with your sweat and labor in exchange for cost of urban development badly needed to bring your homeland current with mainstream modernity.

Oduduwa states own the single most successful and wealthiest corporation in Nigeria and without a single sponsorship from Federal Govt.

Even the Oil Delta with all its rich resources could not single handedly raise a development agenda and had to wait for FG to intervene.

Is there any development integration in East? None. Okonjo Iweala studied a combined Urban Development for undergraduate and Economics for postgraduate, each at two of the beat universities in America, and yet she donates her time and knowledge serving and contributing developments to places outside her homeland. Who ought to be home championing a economic revival for SE if not this woman? Couple her with Ekwueme, an Architect,I see no reason why you could not have a mini Lagos in SE.

I wonder what yardstick villagers in East use in measuring and ranking who is weak and who is not. cool

thanks alot for making mockery of us. Remember that lifted sw was Lagos as a one time nigeria capital. Had it been the capita of nigeria was channeled to North. U wouldnt be here making noise.

Anyway thanks alot for ur mockery but pls leave us alone. We wanted you guys to help in the last election u rejected openly. Pls, leave us alone.

3 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by Xflint(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
orunto27:
Nairaland put Buhari there. Nairaland can Unite the South in a Jiffy and stop Fulani Herdsmen from aggravating Nigeria's problems.

hahahhahahahahh! Guy u amuse me.

Lets see what nairaland can offer in uniting the south to favour the sw in next election.

You see this word called 'trust' is a small letter wordings but very emotionlly entangled in the hearts of men. Each time people put their trust on u guys u kick it out.

Nairaland can practically not do anytin.
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by orunto27: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
I want to read from OBJ/GEJ; Gen. Adebayo/Ihejirika; PYO/AlexEkwueme; Ooni of Ile Ife/Obi of Onisha and FFK/Dr. Okafor of recent posts on Nairaland. We want these views for guidance..
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by SharkTank(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
There can never be a united South. the time for a united south was 2015 and Yoruba goofed
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by Igboid: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by 9japride(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Just observing. The federal government fail in their responsibilities to redevelop the east after the war, but the most worrisome aspect was our own(OBJ &GEJ) failed us most. Let the the north teach us how to make use of good opportunities
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by Igboid: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
frleopardo:
If the SW really want an alliance with the SE then we have to refer them to our earlier agreement with their father Awo: go and declare Oduduwa nation in your region while we declare Biafra over here, then when Nigeria is no more we can now come together as strong allies.
There is no other Alliance we can offer other than this.

Bulls eye! You my friend are a sage.

SE will only co operate with SW as independent nations. That was the condition Ojukwu gave Awolowo, and it still stands. cool

2 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by QuotaSystem: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2016
AgentH2SO4:

MayorofLagos,

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by ImperialYoruba: 2:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Xflint:

where did Tinubu look during 2015 election and where is he looking right now? U r calling SS/SE to help shoot ur man up so that u can come back and make more noise.

Bros we dnt knw how to go about politics but u guys have thought us a great lesson.

There are things if I tell you about Tinubu and Buhari and APC you will not comprehend. Actually, this is no time to tell it. We sit and observe. Anyman that can strategize successful victory for a three time looser that could not be given victory by anybody else should be feared.

Buhari is a political figurehead. His greatest strength is righteousness. After that he has nothing left in him to manage and steer a democratic society into growth. So who is going to steer the country and bring its growth....or should I say, its ruin? Therein lies the mystery, a riddle for North to resolve. As you can witness, their intellectuals like Ango Abdullahi, Junaid Mohammed and Emir Sanusi are already agitated and getting impatient.

No need to say much but to answer your question, Tinubu looked deep and far ahead.
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by mensdept: 5:25am On Oct 27, 2016
The only thing gaining traction is the reawakening of those of the East that were told they were not 1, that hey were SE and SS and all lies sponsored by Yoruba media. Now see Yoruba trying to claim there is talk for Southern this and that. LIE LIE.

Nice try, but the former slave coast is on its on.

2 Likes

Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by AgentH2SO4: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

[s]Freeglobe,
I didnt write to instruct fulani. If they knew so much bokoharam should not have been a success. A social engineering model has been built for them and we are awaiting calm after bokoharam so we can deploy a new order in the new North.[/s]

I am not Freeglobe.

Chestbeating has started again. undecided undecided
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by QuotaSystem: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Born to rule is actually a baseless allegation. And u cant blame northerners for suppporting each other. I am not a northerner but we need to admire how they have each others back. Not like southerners that keep looking for how to humiliate and destroy each other. However, the point is that if u have ever visited the north, then u wont have the mouth too say northerners are corrupt. The south is 10000 times more developed than the north. So if northerners are thieves, where did the money go The real enemy like I said, is corrupt politicians. Tribe has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Are you sure you have been in the North yourself?
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by blackpanda: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Are you sure you have been in the North yourself?

Yes
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by QuotaSystem: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Yes

Can you kindly oblige and state where and when?
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by blackpanda: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Can you kindly oblige and state where and when?

No
Re: Call For A United South Continue!!! by QuotaSystem: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2016
blackpanda:

No

Then quit saying what you do not know. The moment you claimed the South was '1000' times more developed than the North, I knew you either had never visited the North or only visited a rural area.

The North remains the region with the best public infrastructure and institutions in the entire country, and this clarification is for the record.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The World Think About Nigeria When They See This Pic(Pic) / ... / Five APC Governors Working For Atiku - Leaders. Ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.