Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia (135227 Views)

Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released / Shortlisted Candidate For Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 Is Out / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by huzhomah(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gregoryjoe:
Can we create an interactive sessions, so we can come together and discuss questions about the forth coming aptitude test. Of which any moment from now the date will be release.
I have 2013 past questions of Navy dssc aptitude test.
I'm not here to sell it. God forbid. But atleast let's group up so we can share among ourselves and study.
Thanks.
Add me on WhatsApp 07063959205
Please kindly send the past questions to my mail so I can study too n add me to the WhatsApp group 08066895533
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by brightex33(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
huzhomah:

Please kindly send the past questions to my mail so I can study too n add me to the WhatsApp group 08066895533

Add me 08131055890
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by WriteousDavid(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pls add me to the whatsapp group, my email is writeousdavid@gmail.com.. Pls send me the past questions. thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by boma4success: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2016
Application closed. Good luck to us all...
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ubongchrisetim(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2016
pls add 08134185003
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Taiw088: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Pls, foward ti ma mail address. taiwoofficial@gmail.com
sparko1:
Please this is not to undermine anyone but to help, from the past question in circulation i discover it is kind of different from what someone sent to me awhile ago, so i searched and finally got it but it is not complete, the questions are a little difficult so please read wide. Below is the PDF of the question but like i said earlier its not complete.

i tried to upload it, but i wasn't able, if you need it signify.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by martinho5(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Gregoryjoe:
Can we create an interactive sessions, so we can come together and discuss questions about the forth coming aptitude test. Of which any moment from now the date will be release.
I have 2013 past questions of Navy dssc aptitude test.
I'm not here to sell it. God forbid. But atleast let's group up so we can share among ourselves and study.
Thanks.
Add me on WhatsApp 07063959205

Please add me too 07034336048. God bless
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by yommie10(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Pls add me to d watsapp group.......My pin...08060500666
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by yommie10(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Pls ao ar gonna sign my garantor form.....far frm home and I don't knw any senior military officer of sup of police...pls anyway out pls
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2016
good morning guys pls and pls I need your help can any good Samaritan forward to me
1. Applicant's Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.2. Local Government Area Certification Form.3. Police Certification Form.4. Guarantor Form.

to cglobalkidz@gmail.com

pls I would be very grateful.. God bless
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by xcellinking(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2016
sparko1:
Please this is not to undermine anyone but to help, from the past question in circulation i discover it is kind of different from what someone sent to me awhile ago, so i searched and finally got it but it is not complete, the questions are a little difficult so please read wide. Below is the PDF of the question but like i said earlier its not complete.

i tried to upload it, but i wasn't able, if you need it signify.

Please I need it too don2kingsley@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ubongchrisetim(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please i just noticed that my forms do not carry an application ID and the academic details after I printed them out. Please how can I rectify this or is it the same for all?
Please I need replies.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by brightex33(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=boma4success post=51298401]
Please help a brother with a copy thanks,
Udohbright33@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by abolarinwac: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
boma4success:

Pls help me with d complete past questions boma4success@yahoo.com
Dude, i will also appreciate if the complete past questions is sent to me too.... Abolarinwac@gmail.com. Tnks
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by abolarinwac: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pls guys.... Who have an idea of how long it will take for them to shortlist for the aptitude test. And also someone should pls help with the completed past questions. My email is abolarinwac@gmail.com. Tnks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ubongchrisetim(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please i just noticed that my forms do not carry an application ID and the academic details after I printed them out. Please how can I rectify this or is it the same for all?
Please I need replies
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by buske(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
ubongchrisetim:
Please I need replies

It is not the same for all, however, you're not the only one with that problem, there are many others too and some haven't even noticed that there's no application ID on their forms.

It was a problem from the site during the registration period...applicants complained of changing or missing data which they already filled.
However, I don't think it's a big problem... If you're shortlisted for the attitude test, you'd see your applicant ID
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ubongchrisetim(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
buske:

It is not the same for all, however, you're not the only one with that problem, there are many others too and some haven't even noticed that there's no application ID on their forms.

It was a problem from the site during the registration period...applicants complained of changing or missing data which they already filled.
However, I don't think it's a big problem... If you're shortlisted for the attitude test, you'd see your applicant ID

Alright thanks, i am really grateful for your reply and pray that it should not stop me from being shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by gbemi514: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2016
please kindly send to me too omotoshooluwagbemi@gmail.com
huzhomah:

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by fursNpaws(f): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2016
pls add me to the whatsapp group too. thanks
n pls anyone wt d past questions shd pls send me a copy too pls na beg I dey beg o
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by abolarinwac: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Pls house, i want to ask oooo.... How is the invitation for aptitude test like? Are going to invite all of us the apply or it will purely be by shortlisting? Or how? Anybody with an idea should pls help.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Folabimi(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by flyfit(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
huzhomah:

Pls add 08065594302 .... Pls send the past question
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by dapatro: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
send d past questions to my mail please
dapatro@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by obshzl: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-yjWIIciwAQfmlnaWdkeDZFYmdocHhCMm1JZ1lHNFZocDQ2UGp2VVRETFVfMFlNbDFha3M
You all can download more past questions by simply clicking that link; good luck. wink cool
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 26, 2016
abolarinwac:
Pls house, i want to ask oooo.... How is the invitation for aptitude test like? Are going to invite all of us the apply or it will purely be by shortlisting? Or how? Anybody with an idea should pls help.
by shortlisting
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Please add me on what's app. 08169786019.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ej4sub: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2016
08031990192 For whatsapp group pls..
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Okayim: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2016
07035531034 for whatsapp guys
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by samzyjay(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Pls add me 07066755544
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by buske(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
All this WhatsApp adding sef.... Shortlisting for aptitude test is yet to take place and you're already rushing to make and join WhatsApp groups.
You think they'll shortlist all of Nigeria??
The thread here is helpful for now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Lagusta(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
buske:
All this WhatsApp adding sef.... Shortlisting for aptitude test is yet to take place and you're already rushing to make and join WhatsApp groups.
You think they'll shortlist all of Nigeria??
The thread here is helpful for now

abeg help me tell them oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.