Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State (575 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Police parade suspected Assassins who tried to kill Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State by Upritman(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Versatile Reporters has confirmed the death of two young men perceived to be assassins who were on a mission to kill the newly appointed Caretaker Committee Chairman of Emohua Local government
Area of Rivers State, Hon. John Wokoma at his residence.
The Chairman was reported to have escaped unharmed while two of the assassins were killed by the men of the Nigeria Police Force attached to his official residence.
Meanwhile the state police command said investigation has began to unravel those behind the incident as well as getting other members of the gang that escaped.

Source: www.versatilereporters.com/2016/10/suspected-assassins-killed-in-rivers.html

Re: Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State by PaulIdu: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2016
See the very crude weapons they even carried
Re: Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Versatile reporter indeed
Re: Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State by HtwoOw: 2:38am On Oct 26, 2016

Haman Hanged Instead of Mordecai

History repeating itself

May all my enemies replace me in death and suffering like this two fools while I continue to prosper, live and give glory to God

If you like this thing this prayer don be your portion be that

Oya dab I mean Like grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State by ezechueze(m): 4:25am On Oct 26, 2016
When your cup gets filled
Re: Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State by Olukokosir(m): 5:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Dz state sef .. Nd one man say make I cum serve der... Serve ko, server ni
Re: Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State by cutekhalifa(m): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2016
how are we sure they are assassins... let them live so they can tell their own side of the story... Buhari and his boys are stupid... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Suspected Assassins Killed In Rivers State by cutekhalifa(m): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Upritman:
Versatile Reporters has confirmed the death of two young men perceived to be assassins who were on a mission to kill the newly appointed Caretaker Committee Chairman of Emohua Local government
Area of Rivers State, Hon. John Wokoma at his residence.
The Chairman was reported to have escaped unharmed while two of the assassins were killed by the men of the Nigeria Police Force attached to his official residence.
Meanwhile the state police command said investigation has began to unravel those behind the incident as well as getting other members of the gang that escaped.

Source: www.versatilereporters.com/2016/10/suspected-assassins-killed-in-rivers.html
how are we sure they are assassins, remember our polices are clown and clueless, they can plant and blackmail those guys just to score some cheap promotional point, why not let them live so they can tell their own side of the story... even if they are militants or cultist as we all concluded, don't tell me non of them did not surrendered willing, if u kill the point men , another point men will appear but if u arrest and interrogate him, he will name his sponsors, no criminal will like to go down alone police use ur brain affectively, Buhari and his boys are stupid... Tufiakwa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:bomb Explosion Hits Maiduguri / Buruji, A Stain On Ogun, The Senate, Yorubas And The Anti-corruption Of Buhari / ยป 45-man robbery gang leader confesses, says ASP sold 16 AK-47 rifles to us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.