Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,814 members, 7,798,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (15264 Views)

Chimamamanda Adichie Fights Arthur Eze Over Land Grabbing / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Hidden Diamonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Lutara: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Okay, I wanted to know if uv figured out a way I can purchase the book like every other person out there.or may be uv got the blog where we can read it online now?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by redon12(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
eze how can i buy the book my american pals wanna read it full to the end...
you really put much knowledge to that book...
as if you were there...
this book is going world wide...
you will be very popular soon..
BOKO HARAM IS THE WORLD DEADLIEST FIRST CLASS TERRORIST AND HERE YOU WROTE IT AS IF YOU WERE THERE YOU ARE REALLY GIFTED WITH IMAGINATION...
send me the payment option and also..send me your real name...
i wanna post you as the author..
in other to cancel out piracy...
you are a good writer...
JUST DO THEY NEEDFUL ...
PALS ARE WAITING....
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:58am On Nov 23, 2016
redon12:
eze how can i buy the book my american pals wanna read it full to the end...
you really put much knowledge to that book...
as if you were there...
this book is going world wide...
you will be very popular soon..
BOKO HARAM IS THE WORLD DEADLIEST FIRST CLASS TERRORIST AND HERE YOU WROTE IT AS IF YOU WERE THERE YOU ARE REALLY GIFTED WITH IMAGINATION...
send me the payment option and also..send me your real name...
i wanna post you as the author..
in other to cancel out piracy...
you are a good writer...
JUST DO THEY NEEDFUL ...
PALS ARE WAITING....

Sorry, for the late reply my friend but i actually saw your post yesterday and rushed to publish my work for you Americans to get ahold of.
Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram is now available on Smashwords, an ebook web store right there in the US. Just do a brief Goggle search with either my name 'Eze Eke' or the title of the book and thou shall see all. Smashwords has powerful SEO.

As for my real name, you Americans have a thing with that one, picking a stage name before going viral. My real name is long and unpronounceable to the English tongue but since i started I started writing, i did the needful, I shortened my name.

My full name is EZECHIMEREM KING EKE. On facebook you will find it as 'EZE KING EKE' ....On twitter and all other places, it is Eze Eke Blogs. My username across all boards is 'Kingeze2000'. Here on Nairaland, it is just Eze2000. The name i use in writing is 'Eze Eke' as its easily pronounceable even in French.

Now let's talk about piracy. Piracy is the one reason why i may not be writing another book for this country. A book takes long to write, months sometimes. A very good book will take 3 months and still one is not done. Its so hard and can only be finished with one hundred percent of your attention. Nigeria is a country where there is never light but you pay the bills anyway and other bills too. When you are finished, there is editing work. When you finally publish, people don't appreciate you, they just steal it and use it, particularly Nollywood then there are indiviadual bloggers and fans who just share out my work.

I have written 3 books now, masterpieces all, but i cannot show much for it. My bills are still so high that my last girlfriend dumped me as useless! This was two years ago and I'm still nowhere near useful now because I'm a gifted author in Nigeria!

A book like Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram is not your average book. I spent so much money in information gathering and then put in so much time to turn those facts into entertainment. I mean, i have never been to the north before but i'm there in the book, wondr why? i pay people to go ther and look for me. i talk to inigines of Bornu state, offer them money for their story.

Unless this book pays for itself, the part 3 and 4 will never come out, because i cannot pay for more information and sponsor trips into war zones.

I'm moving into blogging as you can and i'm so broke, i can even get my blog right. Most of the so called web developers here on Niaraland are a disappointmentmen even fraud. This guy... 'Tech Nerd'...I met him here. i paid him and afvance in late August to build a website for me to write and sell paid and free books as well as coach begiinner authors to publish on the site. That guy has suddenly turned deaf and dump to my phone calls and texts, he has been acting that way for 2 months now.

I turned to a cheaper blog and got let down again by another nairlander. I paid all i had to this guy to get the blog done the way i wanted but it turns out that the guy is no pro like he says, can't do some things at all, and to make matters worse, he has a bullying nature that makes him do things the way he wants and not the way i want abd yet i paid his high prices with all i had. The flaws on my main blog are there for all to see. i had to code the monile view as best as i can, myself, and i paid the guy for it! i waned to write free stories and news all on one blog, kingezesblog.com , but becuase of a fool's incompentence, i cant do that and yet i paid.

Instead of doing more writing, i'mjdoing copy and paste on my blog right now while i study blog coding to help myslf becuase i can afford to pay for it anymore....and this is the reason for all the delays in my starting out with free stories as i primised.

I'm shiffing mainly into blogging because of Piracy. Short stories on a Goggle ads sponsord blog seems to be the key. Stories that are interesting but hard to copy or pirate. I'm on the lean side now and sponsors are hard to find in this hard economy.

Please, refeer you 'pals' to purchase my book on smashwords or Amzon so i can make some profit and be able to write again. If something right does not happen soon, i will be hanging up my books like other good authors. People are killing us!

If you need more info from me please do email or text me, i got quite a number of fans on my contact list including a nice lady from the USA, Marlyne Lakes.

Email.... eze21eke@gmail.com
whatsapps +234 09029400640

And by the way, Smashwords distributes to several other ebook stores/subsiderias in the US and even out of it. Apple iBooks is one of such.
Hope to hear from you soon. Relly need all the help i can getr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Lutara:
Okay, I wanted to know if uv figured out a way I can purchase the book like every other person out there.or may be uv got the blog where we can read it online now?

Bro, before Sunday, i would have had the online opinion ready. I'm working on it. I've set up ruthless betrayals though and it can now be read online. These thing take time since i'm not a pro in blog coding. i got to beg people who know about it to help.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
This story has been moved to the author's website.....

https://www.kingreads.com/a-billionaires-ransom-part-2-chapter-4/

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
I am now done here. Whoever wishes to buy this book is welcome to search for it on the following online book stores ...

www okadabooks.com
www smashwords.com
www amazonkdp.com

It will soon be available on monil9.com and more.

All you guys seeking pdf copies of the book may contact me directly at ...
eze21eke@gmail.com

i'm in desperate need of sponsors a very professional blog builder that can be trusted. One with exceptional skill. If I'm to keep writing free stories like i have already stated, i need these things so my fans help me as best as you can or i will be news of yesterday as an independent author. I have already got a job of for 15, 000 a week as a writer for a company baserd in Lekki. I turned it down cos i want to write for me. The job is always open say the CEO.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
I have moved to this place...

https://www.nairaland.com/3481472/three-short-stories...by-eze-eke

As promised, voting for the one of the three stories will commence soon, depending on comments.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
So,as far as 'killing El-soldat' is concerned,that's mission failed isn't it? Too bad....
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
jelal007:
So,as far as 'killing El-soldat' is concerned,that's mission failed isn't it? Too bad....

bro, u need to read it to d end. I'm a master story teller remember and I promise, what u are seeing is not even up to half of it. this story is huge...and el sold at is not d only enemy.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Eze2000:

bro, u need to read it to d end. I'm a master story teller remember and I promise, what u are seeing is not even up to half of it. this story is huge...and el sold at is not d only enemy.
Lol,I don't doubt ur ability 2 tell stories,but Alex failed 2 eliminate El-Soldat. His primary assignment.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2016
jelal007:
Lol,I don't doubt ur ability 2 tell stories,but Alex failed 2 eliminate El-Soldat. His primary assignment.

Even James Bond go fail when target run enter bush at top speed with fine babe waiting.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Lutara:

contact me. There is the Opinion of online read now.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2016
jelal007:
Are you sure you've read the whole book

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by kingphilip(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2016
This is a really scintillating piece that can only emanate from Eze2000 himself..

It's worth the time, worth more than the value placed and worth the read.

The description was topnotch and almost unrivaled by many writers I've seen around except for very few.. It's a must have for every lover of good literary piece because it'll surely keep you on your toes until you're done reading and when you're done, you'll just end up anticipating the upcoming parts..

I'm seriously looking forward to the next part and I hope it's soonest..

Thanks for sharing and I hope it takes you places far more than you can ever imagine..

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by kingphilip(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Are you sure you've read the whole book
probably he just stopped reading here and haven't gotten the complete piece
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Lutara: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sir ezeking, the story is a masterpiece and one of the best av ever come across, av been @ it since mornin and it's truly worth sacrificing something for....patiently waiting for part three.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by alleazardous(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Eze2000:

I am now done here. Whoever wishes to buy this book is welcome to search for it on the following online book stores ...

www okadabooks.com
www smashwords.com
www amazonkdp.com

It will soon be available on monil9.com and more.

All you guys seeking pdf copies of the book may contact me directly at ...
eze21eke@gmail.com

i'm in desperate need of sponsors a very professional blog builder that can be trusted. One with exceptional skill. If I'm to keep writing free stories like i have already stated, i need these things so my fans help me as best as you can or i will be news of yesterday as an independent author. I have already got a job of for 15, 000 a week as a writer for a company baserd in Lekki. I turned it down cos i want to write for me. The job is always open say the CEO.
i can't find it on okada books
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
alleazardous:

The book received several glowing reviews and 5 star rating on okadabooks already . it is there.

check again. use d website's search engine which is there on d upper right coner of home-page. Enter full name of book or my name as author.

if you are still having issues reach out directly to me for a copy. I can also add u to a closed site where u can read at will. all my books are now available for read online. ...the guy just above u is from Uganda and he read it online in d closed site.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by alleazardous(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Eze2000:

The book received several glowing reviews and 5 star rating on okadabooks already . it is there.

check again. use d website's search engine which is there on d upper right coner of home-page. Enter full name of book or my name as author.

if you are still having issues reach out directly to me for a copy. I can also add u to a closed site where u can read at will. all my books are now available for read online. ...the guy just above u is from Uganda and he read it online in d closed site.
pls what name did u use? Or better still how can I get the pdf file
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2016
alleazardous:
pls what name did u use? Or better still how can I get the pdf file

the book cover I uploaded at d beginning of this trend is what u are looking for on Okadabooks.

The PDF is available just whatsapps me or email
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by 18wheeler: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Eze2000:

the book cover I uploaded at d beginning of this trend is what u are looking for on Okadabooks.

The PDF is available just whatsapps me or email
When will the 3rd part come out?
I'm keenly waiting.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
18wheeler:

When will the 3rd part come out?
I'm keenly waiting.

Between January and February. I will be bringing the part 3 & 4 into one book with a new title but it will not be available here in Nigeria ...only on Amazon. The rate of piracy and plagiarism in this land of ours is terrible.

I don't make profits on my own book I suffered to write, others steal it and make profit. ....i will not such a victim again.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by 18wheeler: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Eze2000:

Between January and February. I will be bringing the part 3 & 4 into one book with a new title but it will not be available here in Nigeria ...only on Amazon. The rate of piracy and plagiarism in this land of ours is terrible.

I don't make profits on my own book I suffered to write, others steal it and make profit. ....i will not such a victim again.
Ok bro. Just know y got 1 ardent follower. 1 who's located in d midst of everything. I appreciate it work and I'll give it all to make ù succeed.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2016
18wheeler:

Ok bro. Just know y got 1 ardent follower. 1 who's located in d midst of everything. I appreciate it work and I'll give it all to make ù succeed.

I will announce its arrival when d time comes but it will only be available on a closed blog that will block out copying. all my fans can read there.

if you wish free stories from me, check out my blog. I'm waiting for AdSense approval so I seem a bit sluggish but that's because blogging zaps data and without AdSense I'm losing.

once I get approved, my blog will go into full gear
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by maadman: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
King...u know I've got ur back anytime any day!!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by drippingink3: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sweet, but deadly without the full dose.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2017
OYAY:
This is captivating and descriptive story, kudos.

visit WWW.kingezesblog.com there are more there. part 3 ...final part out soon.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2017
alleazardous:

there is a link on my blog

WWW.kingezesblog.com

see d live link below in my signature
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by OYAY(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2017
Eze2000:

visit WWW.kingezesblog.com there are more there. part 3 ...final part out soon.

Ok thanks
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by alleazardous(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2017
Eze2000:

there is a link on my blog

WWW.kingezesblog.com

see d live link below in my signature
no need sir have bought it
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2017
alleazardous:
no need sir have bought it
And u do know I publish on my blog now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Love Scenes Are Important In Storytelling / How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story / Rugged Men......... Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.