Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] (42063 Views)

Cardi B Visits Lagos Strip Club, Sprays Crispy N200 Notes On Dancers (video) / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2016
How I roll into potentially entertaining threads... grin grin grin grin

SHE DID WHAT!!!

Wizkid and Linda Ikeji Part 2
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by haywire1: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2016
S
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by lifestyle1(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Lol cheesy grin
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by adonbilivit: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2016
dihalao:
No wonder soundsultan posted a video of himself and kaffy dancing and quickly deleted it. So it wont be like he is taking sides.
lol. u mean say sultan dey fear David? joking. sound sultan has always been free of scandals. he is a role model

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2016
I feel bad for her though. I know very well how much hard work dancers put into their craft. Rather than ranting in a video she would've done better posting it on instagram or twitter.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Shoboy6h: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Davido nor like yur pussy again na force
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Jay542(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
blazetitov:
Kafy don provoke. Davido needs to grow up and respect agreements. You don't just discard people who had committed their time and effort to rendering a service at the last minute.
Did you hear his side of the story Cos 1 pvssy don loud matter your sense of judgment don comoot. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by francisbarrack(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Davido, I hope say u know if dem stage you and Kaffy one on One for Boxing ring she go beat you black and Blue? undecided

Be forming Baddest cox you get money..

For your dream abi?
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by OKorowanta: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2016
steppin:
Why rant online when she can talk to him one on one?
Naija celebrities sabi drama eh.

Social media ranting draws solidarity.
If Davido do you ehn,you go rant for market.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Yomi6(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2016
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by emynike2001(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Another brain in COW MODE, Davido or whatever u call urself RESPECT your aunty or else......

You may have to undergo a Brain reset.

this small change wey u call money don becloud your sense of reasoning.

We are watching u.

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Smellymouth: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2016
francisbarrack:

For your dream abi?

No,for my reality..

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by hayordehg09: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2016
O.B.O watchout for part2

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by celebgists(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Common davido.... The whole rehearsal stress and all... Even if u wunt pay them... Nothing pains a dancer more than not allowing dem dance ... Not fair bro..

7 Likes

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by blazetitov: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:

Did you hear his side of the story Cos 1 pvssy don loud matter your sense of judgment don comoot. Smh

Seems you lacked manners and self respect. She is a married woman and mother for pete's sake. And who told you am yet to hear Davido's side? Or is it because its yet to be pasted on Nairaland?

Go learn how to relate in public.

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by wildchild1: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Heya, aunty sorry

Check my signature
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Jethrolite(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Kurupt01:
I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me on this but to me Davido's voice is like running tap water into your ears.
It's a lie, only a dead person would disagree with you. Davido is not a performer in any sense. I can't wait for him to become 30 and exit music.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by PoosPoos: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:
See how razz she looks sef. I'm sorry for her husband

Small razzness and small Ajebutter naim good if not,
People go take u dey play ten ten.

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Antoeni(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls let's nt conclude yet,we haven't heard Davido's side of it

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
steppin:
The babe go don calculate wetin she go use money do, Davido come spoil show for am. grin
d wey she did it is d best way bro

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Bujumbura(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:
don't feel sorry for the husband. He knew what his wife does before marrying her rather think about your life

8 Likes

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by blesoh(f): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Kurupt01:
I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me on this but to me Davido's voice is like running tap water into your ears.
Oga, This is true. His voice sounds like a frog.
If I want to upset my husband I ll just put davido songs.

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by blingxx(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:

razz but ...her type go finish u for the other room grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by Davidblen(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Make Una Save Una Flim For Headies
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by manikspears: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Davido, I hope say u know if dem stage you and Kaffy one on One for Boxing ring she go beat you black and Blue? undecided

Be forming Baddest cox you get money..

Point of correction black, blue and red cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by queenitee(f): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2016
You people saying it's the money paining her,I don't know what you are thinking,but you will agree with me that dancing is not easy.Do you know how many rehearsals they would have gone through
Come to think of it,you prepared with your body, mind and soul for a project and you heard the project has been cancelled, tell me would you feel happy,jumping around and partying? No,you would feel sad and that's exactly what's wrong I don't blame her one bit.

Davido really needs to grow up,you don't just take decisions,you think.
He might not need dancers for that night,but won't he need them again?

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by ring7(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Hope Aunty Linda ikehi has added this to her blog?
Am waiting for davido side of the story ,shaaa
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by justi4jesu(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2016
shamack:
Lol,,,,,abi na the money pain her

undecided undecided
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by queenitee(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2016
PoosPoos:

Small razzness and small Ajebutter naim good if not,
People go take u dey play ten ten.
Exactly jareh
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by blesoh(f): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2016
Jay542:
Did her husband come running to you for help?
BTW whats your definition of razz. Last I checked its her hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by morbeta(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2016
steppin:
The babe go don calculate wetin she go use money do, Davido come spoil show for am. grin

She is my neighbour, lives in same str in Ajah. I bet she really needs that money.
Re: Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO] by queenitee(f): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2016
The dancers he disrespected are the reason I watch his videos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor / YUDALA: Iyanya Stuns In Wazobia Inspired Photoshoot (pics) / Ceec Wears Tight Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.