Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense (6614 Views)

Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers / Goodbye To Adsense - Use This Alternatives That Pays Better in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Your domain alone is enough for disapproval....Adsense only accepts top level domains (.com,.net)

That's not true brother. While Adsense has a bias towards top-level domains, content is the major determinant if a domain would be accepted into the program or not. Please research well before spouting incorrect facts!
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by dimexy247(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Your domain alone is enough for disapproval....Adsense only accepts top level domains (.com,.net)

Thanks bro, I appreciate the honest review, I will get a top level domain soon.
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by dimexy247(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2016
WriteBoy:

That's not true brother. While Adsense has a bias towards top-level domains, content is the major determinant if a domain would be accepted into the program or not. Please research well before spouting incorrect facts!

So bro, you mean I could still get approved for my .cf domain? Please give me a review so I would know where to work more on. thanks bro. My blog is http://sundylinks.cf
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2016
WriteBoy:

lol If you like have one million content if your domain is not a top level domain (Especially if you are using Blogger) you will not be approved...Read Google Adsense Policies before "spouting incorrect facts" to me. Thank you.
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2016
dimexy247:

So bro, you mean I could still get approved for my .cf domain? Please give me a review so I would know where to work more on. thanks bro. My blog is http://sundylinks.cf

You are using Blogger, you will not be approved with that domain....If you like have thousands of content and high traffic.
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by chimoskyg(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2016
Please am also need of that alternative to adsense
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by appsintell: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Why are people obessed with adsense. ..CPA is the way to go

1 Like

Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by biggy26: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Pls pals who knows if online payment can go thro using paypal? I noticed I couldn't make payment with my mastercard

Lol...my sista, thought d same too cos no more card payments online, asked my bank, though they said it might be temporary. But have u tried it? Haven't tried with my PayPal cos my card is expired.
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by henshj(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2016
javijabor1:

Try MGID
its like you are pro in blogging matters. i take God beg you abeg respond to my question in my last post am on my kneel and to other mighty great bloggers in this room grin
javijabor1:

Try MGID
its like you are pro in blogging matters. i take God beg you abeg respond to my question in my last post am on my kneel and to other mighty great bloggers in this room
i just wish i was a She, una for don respond tey tey
because of nairaland, i think a gender transplant!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by ogaprime(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

So sir, are you saying a (.com.ng) domain can't be accepted too??
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2016
ogaprime:

So sir, are you saying a (.com.ng) domain can't be accepted too??

It can...it is a top level domain...it has .com
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2016
henshj:
Guys, this ads!!!!! are they also for .com blog too? by .com, i mean blogger's free blogs. and the blog will not be penalised or whatsoever?

Pls guys, ejamisi whatsup

Only Adsense will work for .com
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by ogaprime(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

It can...it is a top level domain...it has .com
oook...what about .ng?? In ranking, which one comes first second and third between .com,.com.ng and .ng?? thanks sir
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by Solobenny(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
dimexy247:

Yeah, it is bro, but been rejected countless number of times, any tips on how to get approved, I have tried almost possible avenues but still got disapproved. My blog is on my signature, pls advice. Thanks.

I got mine first trial. Wizlodge.com
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
ogaprime:
oook...what about .ng?? In ranking, which one comes first second and third between .com,.com.ng and .ng?? thanks sir

Normally it should be .com,.com.ng before .ng but if you have really good SEO, your domain extension shouldnt matter.
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by Bincon: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Try MifiHost affiliate program. You refer people to buy domain and web hosting from the coy and you get paid 50%. I am already getting paid. Visit MifiHost.com and signup
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by ogaprime(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Normally it should be .com,.com.ng before .ng but if you have really good SEO, your domain extension shouldnt matter.

Alright sir, thanks...
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by Banjo24: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Do u want to boost ur blog views and earn more $...? Its time to try bbm channel.

We have ready made developed bbm channels for sale.
219k subscribers
49k subscribers
30k subscribers
28k subscribers
15k and 11k.

Contact me via call or whatsapp: 07036692021
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by toytuns(f): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please remove - alternativeadverts - from the list. They are SCAM. You'll never get paid as a publisher.

Vendoor:
Outbrain

Taboola

Content.ad

Revenuehit

Revcontent

Mgid

Alternativeadverts

Medianet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hw much
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by goldtooth: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Vendoor:
Outbrain

Taboola

Content.ad

Revenuehit

Revcontent

Mgid

Alternativeadverts

Medianet

Nice. How many of them do you use
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by Horlaarsco: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Any one using content.ad?
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by Dajugba: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by stambol: 1:27am On May 02, 2019
I need a content.ad or revcontent account already approved with a domain.... If you have approved with a domain pls u can mail me at contact@adpublisher.co

Thanks.
Re: Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense by stambol: 1:30am On May 02, 2019
gloryz24:
MGID or RevContent are good for native ads

I need a content.ad or revcontent account already approved with a domain.... If you have approved with a domain pls u can mail me at contact@adpublisher.co

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joomla Component For A School Management System / The Journey Of A Web Developer / Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.