Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... (29655 Views)

Gadgetarians!!!! This Is For You!!! Macbook, Hp And Dell Laptops For Cheap / We fix, we sells==>iphones|androids ~ UK Used And New Iphones / Original Xiaomi ZMI QC 3.0 Smart Charger Set For Smartphones(androids And iOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2017
HP 2000, Intel Core i3 4G RAM, 320HD, Windows 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked and lots more. 75k

Whatsapp: 07012981649

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by Peterflexy001(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2017
aril:
Hp ProBook G1, Intel Core I5, 6G RAM 500HD, 4th generation, 3g integrated ram, 128 dedicated graphic. (semi-new). Inclusive; windows 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked, Corel Draw X8, Nero and lots more. 95k Slight Negotiable.

N.B: The only defect is the speaker.
The same way you sold an hp probook to me claiming the only problem it had was the speaker and that I can easily get it fixed,the laptop is now useless cos it has a motherboard issue .While trying to fix the laptop,my engineer asked me if I had worked on the motherboard before because of the heavy work that was previously done on the board by you which you never told me . since the only fault the laptop has is the speaker,let him fix it before you buy (Caveat emptor) cos that a laptop could be a working corpse.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Blue HP 14-ac151nr 14" Intel Celeron 1.6GHz 4G RAM 320HD. Windows 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked and lots more. Price 68k

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2017
ASUS S550CB-FH7 15.6" Intel Core i7, Touch Screen, 4GB RAM, 500GB, 2g dedicate graphic, windows 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked, Corel Draw X8, Nero and lots more. 130k

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 15.6" Intel Core i3-2370M, 2.4GHz, 4GB-RAM, 320GB HDD. Windows 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked and lots more N70k.

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Toshiba Satellite L700 14" Intel Core i3-2330M, 2.2GHz, 4GB-RAM, 320GB-HDD. Windows 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked and lots more Price: N70k

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Hard-disk SSD 250hd 36k
Hard-disk 720hd SATA 15k
External HDD 500.... 18k

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Samsung Galaxy J2 USED 30k.
Samsung S6 Edge new Price: Ask

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Peterflexy001... When you give people have baked story just as you did here right now they will be wondering if i am really genuine or not.

These are what i have to ask you so that your negative comment can eat you up inside for whatever reason you just want badmouth me here for.

When we met did I switched the laptop on for you on not and did the laptop malfunction in anyway whatsoever?
Did you or did not check the laptop critically? Did I hasten you in any way?
Did the speaker worked or not? Did the speaker worked or not when I tapped the area where the speaker is and again it suddenly stopped? Did I not tell you that just the problem?
Have you not contacted me that you want to buy another laptop from me after months of transaction and did you ever mention anything like board issue to me? How much did you pay for the said laptop because of the speaker issue?
Now, how did a working laptop suddenly develop board issue? The same laptop we both listen to music on and you switched it on and off severally? What heavy repair are you talking about that may have cause your engineer to spoil your laptop and you are shifting blame on me.
Explain to me how a speaker is link with a board such that it rendered the board useless.

When I sell laptops, I sell with rectitude. What do I gain from lying to you when I know you are going to one day show up here and say nonsense about me? Even with my honesty you want to shift your engineer incompetence of repairing a laptop with a faulty speaker all the way to board issue.

You are kidding me bro………… Everyone I sold anything to, be it HDD, Earpiece, power bank, lots of laptops and phones, cameras, gaming laptops and so on. I have kept up to date contact with them. Once anything happen to the laptop I sold to my client I am willingly available to respond to them swiftly with all the help I can rendered even though the mishandled their laptop(s).

What about the dedicated graphic laptop you also bought from me. I hope your engineer did attempt to fry that too? Lol..
I can still render assistance. I am not a bad person and I ain’t a perfect person as well, but i try to give my client the best. At the end a good name is best than a trillion of dollars.

One love bro… You always know how to reach me via whatsapp. Have a splendid weekend…. Forgive me if i may have said something above that vex you.

Peace

Peterflexy001:
The same way you sold an hp probook to me claiming the only problem it had was the speaker and that I can easily get it fixed,the laptop is now useless cos it has a motherboard issue .While trying to fix the laptop,my engineer asked me if I had worked on the motherboard before because of the heavy work that was previously done on the board by you which you never told me . since the only fault the laptop has is the speaker,let him fix it before you buy (Caveat emptor) cos that a laptop could be a working corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by Peterflexy001(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
aril:
Peterflexy001... When you give people have baked story just as you did here right now they will be wondering if i am really genuine or not.

These are what i have to ask you so that your negative comment can eat you up inside for whatever reason you just want badmouth me here for.

When we met did I switched the laptop on for you on not and did the laptop malfunction in anyway whatsoever?
Did you or did not check the laptop critically? Did I hasten you in any way?
Did the speaker worked or not? Did the speaker worked or not when I tapped the area where the speaker is and again it suddenly stopped? Did I not tell you that just the problem?
Have you not contacted me that you want to buy another laptop from me after months of transaction and did you ever mention anything like board issue to me? How much did you pay for the said laptop because of the speaker issue?
Now, how did a working laptop suddenly develop board issue? The same laptop we both listen to music on and you switched it on and off severally? What heavy repair are you talking about that may have cause your engineer to spoil your laptop and you are shifting blame on me.
Explain to me how a speaker is link with a board such that it rendered the board useless.

When I sell laptops, I sell with rectitude. What do I gain from lying to you when I know you are going to one day show up here and say nonsense about me? Even with my honesty you want to shift your engineer incompetence of repairing a laptop with a faulty speaker all the way to board issue.

You are kidding me bro………… Everyone I sold anything to, be it HDD, Earpiece, power bank, lots of laptops and phones, cameras, gaming laptops and so on. I have kept up to date contact with them. Once anything happen to the laptop I sold to my client I am willingly available to respond to them swiftly with all the help I can rendered even though the mishandled their laptop(s).

What about the dedicated graphic laptop you also bought from me. I hope your engineer did attempt to fry that too? Lol..
I can still render assistance. I am not a bad person and I ain’t a perfect person as well, but i try to give my client the best. At the end a good name is best than a trillion of dollars.

One love bro… You always know how to reach me via whatsapp. Have a splendid weekend…. Forgive me if i may have said something above that vex you.

Peace

I would have just passed and ignore the long epistle you wrote but I feel I should clear the air for the sake of posterity.The laptop in question has been sold by me two times to two different customers.The first buyer complained that sometimes the laptop doesn't power on unless it is plugged to a power source and it has nothing to do with the battery.I gave it to an engineer to fix which he did and told me it was working fine after I already made a refund to the first buyer.The engineer made me understand that a repair work had taken place on the board before which 'aril' never told me.The only thing you told was that the speaker had issues and could easily be replaced.I got another buyer few weeks after I made the first sale and the guy used it for 2 weeks and complained about the laptop having the same issue the first buyer complained about.I took it to my engineer only to be told that am to change the board completely. The asus laptop you referred had its own issues but still manageble cos I sold it to a friend.I informed you the second day about the asus laptop about the funny message that pops up whenever I switch it on which I later fixed on my own.The guy I sold the laptop to keeps complaining that the laptop makes some funny sound sometimes when he is using it,he doesn't bother me because aside from that sound the laptop is working pretty fine.The probook you were trying to paint as if you sold it cheap was purchased from you for 50k, a second generation core i3 laptop with speaker fault and scratches at the back,would you call that cheap?I took the loss and moved on with my life only for me to see you advertising another laptop with speaker fault here again.Am not here to bad mouth you cos have been seeing your other posts before this particular one,just want to warn other people not to fall victim of the same thing that happened to me.
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2017
I am dishearten that this same laptop i have used few times is the same laptop you said it has a board issue. Never for once did anything happen to it and the only issue is has was just the speaker. I don't know if the laptop had been worked on or not but one thing you failed to do it contacting me to resolve the issue instead of tagging me to be selling bad laptops. The asus issue isn't an issue because i contacted asus costumer care i was waiting for their respond within 48hrs then but u reached me via whatsapp to say you have figure it out and that the laptop is ok....

At least you have done the least but i know for sure many pple have bought laptop from me here without no issues and even if there's any i tried my best to resolve it and we move on. Had it been you contacted me, i will refund you back and contact the seller i bought the laptop from myself.

Peace bro!..

Peterflexy001:
I would have just passed and ignore the long epistle you wrote but I feel I should clear the air for the sake of posterity.The laptop in question has been sold by me two times to two different customers.The first buyer complained that sometimes the laptop doesn't power on unless it is plugged to a power source and it has nothing to do with the battery.I gave it to an engineer to fix which he did and told me it was working fine after I already made a refund to the first buyer.The engineer made me understand that a repair work had taken place on the board before which 'aril' never told me.The only thing you told was that the speaker had issues and could easily be replaced.I got another buyer few weeks after I made the first sale and the guy used it for 2 weeks and complained about the laptop having the same issue the first buyer complained about.I took it to my engineer only to be told that am to change the board completely. The asus laptop you referred had its own issues but still manageble cos I sold it to a friend.I informed you the second day about the asus laptop about the funny message that pops up whenever I switch it on which I later fixed on my own.The guy I sold the laptop to keeps complaining that the laptop makes some funny sound sometimes when he is using it,he doesn't bother me because aside from that sound the laptop is working pretty fine.The probook you were trying to paint as if you sold it cheap was purchased from you for 50k, a second generation core i3 laptop with speaker fault and scratches at the back,would you call that cheap?I took the loss and moved on with my life only for me to see you advertising another laptop with speaker fault here again.Am not here to bad mouth you cos have been seeing your other posts before this particular one,just want to warn other people not to fall victim of the same thing that happened to me.
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Laptop update and prices.

***MacBook PRO LATE 2011, 4G RAM 320HD i5 very clean: 150k......... Sold

***ThinkPad-Edge Intel core i5, 4G RAM, 500HD, windows 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked and lots more: Price 85k....

***Latitude E6230 i5, 500 HDD, 6g RAM, External Portable DVD/RW. Windows 10, 12.5inch business class laptop: Also includes, windows 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked and lots more: 90k...SOLD

***Hp ProBook Intel Core I5, 6G RAM 500HD.... defect speaker....95k SOLD

***Mini laptop Toshiba, 2G RAM 160HD, 12.1 inches: 30k

***Dell Inspirion, Intel Core i3, 4G RAM, 500HD, Windows 8.1 or 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked and lots more: 70k

***HP 2000, Intel Core i3 4G RAM, 500HD, Windows 10, MS word full package, torrent, vlc player, IDM full cracked and lots more.75k..Sold

whatsapp 07012981649
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Laptop and prices

***Dell Inspirion i3 4gram 320hd windows 10 64bit. Slightly rough. 60k

***Mini laptop Toshiba, 2G RAM 160HD, 12.1 inches: 30k

***Samsung Galaxy J2 25k

*** Hard-disk SSD 250hd 36k
*** Hard-disk 720hd SATA 15k

***External HDD 500... 18k

Download any premium software for a token.

Whatsapp 07012981649
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
More Update...

Dell XPS L321x core i5, 8gb ram 256 ssd, keyboard light 122k

Dell E7240 core i5, 8gb ram 256 ssd, keyboard light....125k

Dell E6230 core i5 4gb ram 320gb Hdd 85K

Brand new samsung galaxy A7 2017 132k

Downland premium software for a token.

whatsapp 07012981649
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Laptop and prices

*** Dell Inspirion i3 4gram 320hd windows 10 64bit. Slightly rough. 60k

*** Mini laptop Toshiba, 2G RAM 160HD, 12.1 inches: 30k

*** Mint Samsung S8 plus with charger. 240k

*** Samsung Note 5. 100k

*** Samsung S6 Edge plus 100k

*** Samsung Galaxy J2 25k

*** Hard-Disk SSD 250hd 15k

*** Hard-Disk 720hd SATA 25k

*** External HDD 500... 18k

*** Iphone 6s 130k

*** Iphone 6... Whatsapp

Dell E7240 core i5, 8gb ram 256 ssd, keyboard light.125k

Brand new samsung galaxy A7 2017 (Sold)

Whatsapp 07012981649

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
More images here...

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Phones and laptops images here..

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Laptops images..

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
More images..

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Laptops and phones update..

*** Dell Inspirion i3 4gram 320hd windows 10 64bit. Slightly rough. 60k Negotiable.

*** Mini laptop Toshiba, 2G RAM 160HD, 12.1 inches: 30k Negotiable

*** Samsung Note 5. 100k Slightly Negotiable

*** Samsung S6 Edge plus 100k Slightly Negotiable

*** Samsung Galaxy J2 25k Slightly Negotiable

*** Iphone 6s 130k

*** Iphone 6... Whatsapp

Whatsapp 07012981649
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by salesforce: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by BlossomJey: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
IM Interested in The SSD 09096118861 whatsapp i have 15k

aril:

*** Dell Inspirion i3 4gram 320hd windows 10 64bit. Slightly rough. 60k Negotiable.

*** Iphone 6s 130k

*** Iphone 6... Whatsapp

Whatsapp 07012981649
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2017

*** Hard-Disk SSD 250hd 35k

*** Iphone 6s 130k

*** Iphone 6... Whatsapp

Whatsapp 07012981649
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2017

*** Iphone 6s 130k

*** Iphone 6... Whatsapp

*** Iphone 6 power bank case. Never run out of battery.

Whatsapp 07012981649

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2017

*** Dell Inspirion i3 4gram 320hd windows 10 64bit. Slightly rough. 60k

*** Mint Samsung S8 plus with charger. 240k SOLD

*** Samsung Note 5. 100k Slightly Negotiable SOLD

*** Samsung S6 Edge plus 100k Slightly Negotiable SOLD

*** External HDD 500... 18k SOLD

*** Iphone 6s 130k

*** Iphone 6... Whatsapp

*** Iphone 6 power bank case. Never run out of battery.

Whatsapp 07012981649
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2017

*** Asus game laptop... I7, 8g ram, 1tb HDD, GtX 745m 2g... Keyboard light... Note: No battery and have a broken screen which doesn't affect it at all.. 85k non negotiable..

*** HP Folio 9470m... i5, 4g ram, 500hd or 160SSD, 4hr plus battery, keyboard lighr... 90k Slightly negotiable

*** Mint MackBook Air 2015, 8g ram. 128SSD.. 300k

*** Used MackBook pro 2011, i5 4g ram.. 150k

*** External HDD 1TB... 18k

*** Hp 250...320gb 4gb ram 45k

*** Dell i3 2g ram 150hd 40k

*** Swift unlock 4g LTE 12k

Whatsapp 07012981649

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2017

*** Asus game laptop... I7, 8g ram, 1tb HDD, GtX 745m 2g... Keyboard light... Note: No battery and have a broken screen which doesn't affect it at all.. 85k non negotiable..

*** HP Folio 9470m... i5, 4g ram, 500hd or 160SSD, 4hr plus battery, keyboard lighr... 90k Slightly negotiable

*** Mint MackBook Air 2015, 8g ram. 128SSD. 300k

Whatsapp 07012981649

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Laptops....

Whatsapp 07012981649

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Laptops....

*** External HDD 1TB.. 18k

Whatsapp 07012981649

Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Laptops....

*** HP Folio 9470m... i5, 4g ram, 500hd or 160SSD, 4hr plus battery, keyboard lighr... 90k Slightly negotiable... State your offer...

*** Mint MackBook Air 2015, 8g ram. 128SSD. 300k state your offer

*** Used MackBook pro 2011, i5 4g ram.. 150k state your offer

*** Swift unlock 4g LTE state your offer

Whatsapp 07012981649
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by aril: 2:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Laptops....

*** HP Folio 9470m... i5, 4g ram, 500hd or 160SSD, 4hr plus battery, keyboard lighr... 90k Slightly negotiable... State your offer...

*** Mint MackBook Air 2015, 8g ram. 128SSD. 300k state your offer

*** Used MackBook pro 2011, i5 4g ram.. 150k state your offer

*** Swift unlock 4g LTE state your offer

Whatsapp 07012981649.
Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by fortune1894(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2017
pic of MacBook Pro 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? / We Buy Dead Laptop At Good PRICE / Foreign USED ANDRIOD PHONE From 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.