Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo (47916 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Meets Knowles, Duke, Williamson As She Bags Recognition Award / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by Spidermon: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2016
That expression on her face is at least discomfort....or even pain sef.

But she gats compose because of instagram.
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Berlynn post=50518625]stop using large font it's not making sense
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by ezechueze(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2016
That's how he handles his wife in the other room
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Beyonce's father Matthew Knowles used to be Seyi Shay's manager when she was part of his girl group, From Above.

They are pictured below at the One Africa Music Fest presented by Upfront & Personal which hit the U.S, Houston last Saturday, October 22, at Toyota Center.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/beyonces-father-matthew-knowles-pulls.html

Please the poster of this pooh "is everything ok with you or you need some help or some medical examination
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by petsey(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2016
E pain her oo but she put am for body.

Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by shankapedro(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2016
let me come and be going...... before I will start thinking is none of my business.....
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by Bujumbura(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2016
tolexy007:

even me
Me folow

Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by realnas(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised to discover that this old guy is smashing that
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by Zedoo(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Oya sexualitylanders....come and see ooo
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016
REALY

Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by Tedassie(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2016
GoldenWinnie:
so?when Obama pulled my hair last week it wasn't on nairaland lipsrsealed
yeah,but the OTHER ROOM
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by MarqusSpyce(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2016
;Dlol
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by fireforfire: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Batlan01:
Me too

Lol....beasts of no nation.
Nice movie
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by miqos02(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2016
ok
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by scrupulousblog: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Learn everything you need to know about a very simple and easy-to-do investment opportunity with video proofs that it is working and a step-by step tutorial on how to benefit form it. It is very real. I have been making money consistently with it for the last 8 months. I have made millions with it. I am doing this to give back to a community that has been of help to me. Take advantage of this opportunity now and do not let anyone deceive you. You can also make money with this system. You do not have to sign up people to make money. You will receive your profit guaranteed. Click on the link below to Learn More.
http://www.scrupulousblog.com/services/a-thriving-investment-opportunity-mmm/
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by cutekhalifa(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2016
the man is a rogue

Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by FaithZion2(f): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2016
So what next?
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by AreaFada2: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2016
GoldenWinnie:
so?when Obama pulled my hair last week it wasn't on nairaland lipsrsealed

Really? What did Michelle say to that? I hope it was not in the other room. grin cheesy
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2016
hope he hasnt taken her on a tour to the famous other room.
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by zabadii(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
cry
Btw sheyi shey and d miss anambra aka cucumbers who fine pass?
saw the cucumber

Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by kinglai2: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Batlan01:
Me too
Agu.....gbadun dis film die
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by kinglai2: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
zabadii:
saw the cucumber
Afonja
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by almustopha82(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yeyebrity ti take over
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by metallisc(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
Did they fυck angry

Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
She knows who daddy is...
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by HealthCoach1: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
She's definitely sucked his dîck anyway, slut

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Di'ja And Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.