Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Good Morning Message For You. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Good Morning Message For You. (663 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) / Please Friends I Received A Message For Job Interview : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Message For You. by Djboosting: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2016
I know how easy it is to think that you have other responsibilities and priorities in your life, but the truth is your only real responsibility in this life is to fulfil your life purpose and create the most beautiful and meaningful life you possibly can and you can only do that by being true to yourself.

Don't let another day pass you by without doing something that will move you a little closer to what it is you truly want and truly believe in.

The best advice I can give any of you is: Just Start.

If you haven't ever started before or simply don't know how to go about pursuing your dreams, grab a pen and a fresh sheet of paper and just get what's in your head & heart down on paper.

Once you start getting into the habit of expressing yourself and getting your ideas down on paper, you can start to tweak and develop your own thoughts and start creating your dreams in this reality.

If you have started before and are having doubts or other things have just kind of come up over time, then it's time to re-focus and see what you can do today to get back in the game and move towards your true destiny.

It is your duty to chase your dreams and go after what you really want. . .because ultimately that's what you were born to do and that's what's going to give you the deepest sense of fulfilment.

You're not letting anyone down except yourself if you don't follow your heart and find your purpose.

Be true to yourself and I promise you that everything else will start to fall into place once you start pursuing your gifts, talents, dreams and life purpose.

Go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Free Foreign University Counselling Session At B.C.I.E / Dangote Group Needs Graduates For Immediate Recruitment. Apply Now B4 Deadline / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.