Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? (1500 Views)

Nigerian Fast Food Restaurant Applauded At London Food Workshop / Surprising 5 Commonly Food Are Banned All Over The World Except In The US. / LOL! Which Nigerian Food Are You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by LordGuru1: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Which of these Chinese fast food are you craving To eat?
China as a Country is such a unique place, and Chinese people are peculiar people in so many ways. My Chinese friend displayed these on fb and ask if I'll love to come and savor what he called "delicious delicacies" grin Next time your bf or gf says "I just came back from eating Chinese", you know what you just might be kissing lol. grin grin grin

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by LordGuru1: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by LordGuru1: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by akmath: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2016
FTC
Thank u very much. Naija food don do me.
Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by LordGuru1: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by LordGuru1: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Lizards

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by Dreal11247: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Things we won't imagine of eating are are among the Chinese best delicacies. When you hear of Chinese meals, shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by LordGuru1: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by LordGuru1: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by LordGuru1: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by EHMIR(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Before them serve me desert frogs nd tadpoles...biko iam ok with iya kudi's ewa agoyin nd her soft succulent agege breadgrin
Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by iPrevail(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2016
OP, I think you are trying to disgust us. It's almost working.

Why the fvck would anyone eat any of that? sad

No wonder a lot of them look so weird.
Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by LordGuru1: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
iPrevail:
OP, I think you are trying to disgust us. It's almost working.

Why the fvck would anyone eat any of that? sad

No wonder a lot of them look so weird.

shocked
Not really. Don't let my Chinese friends hear you say their treasured meal is digugini? Disguwetin?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Chinese Fast Food Are You Caving To Eat? by Edwinmason(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2016
godforbid these foods i would rather stick to naija jollof

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Particles In Exotic Juice. / Rate These Egusi Soups (pictured) / Cheapest sales of Home Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.