Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers (48909 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Her 2nd Goal In 2 Games For Barcelona / Asisat Oshoala Goes Jet Skiing In China (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Yeyegist(f): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Nigerian professional footballer, Asisat Oshoala, who plays for Arsenal Ladies, took to social media to flaunt her newly purchased Christian Louboutin &Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers. I'm not your girlfriends mate Asisat declared.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/nigerian-footballer-asisat-oshoala.html

1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Smellymouth: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Ahn -Ahn...

Antie mi, when you dey my girlfriend age, you nor get money pass her ooo... undecided

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2016
what's the meaning of this now undecided.....how is this news.....mtcheww angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by iykekelvins(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Obviously u old pass am

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by ChappyChase: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2016
suzan404:
Babe you ask her if she and my girlfriend na mate, abi you dey when bpth of them dey quarrel

Asisat vvvvb

9 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by pretydiva(f): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Thought she was mature undecided.. guess I was wrong

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2016
ChappyChase:

Babe you ask her if she and my girlfriend na mate, abi you dey when bpth of them dey quarrel

Asisat vvvvb
ayam not understanding you oo sad

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by ChappyChase: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2016
suzan404:
ayam not understanding you oo sad
The first picture, she wrote "me and your girlfriend no be mate"
You get the drill now?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2016
ChappyChase:
The first picture, she wrote "me and your girlfriend no be mate" You get the drill now?
Yeah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Airforce1(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2016
If you have it , flaunt it.

Don't listen to what broke ass niggars got to say

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by LesbianBoy(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2016
suzan404:

lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by youngberry001(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Airforce1:
If you have it , flaunt it.

Don't listen to what broke ass niggars got to say
yeah fvcking fact,,,,,
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by iambabaG: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
This is how it starts..
Tomorrow when they fall ill they will be asking for our assistance..
I will save this just in case; and i doubt my gf turned wife will agree for me to help

Geenti.. Invest wisely!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by dayleke: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
O ga o...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by johnstar(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
So
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by chemicalDisease: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2016
This breast less transgendered,
Can't even date u cos I like them big.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by ItsawrapOutfit: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Niceee
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ugly asss shoes,all this hyped out clothes,na so Kanye and future dey wear maiguard torn clothes dey form swag..smh

19 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by TeamSimple(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Them don start..she go soon loose her respect. Abi who dey fight her

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Xgull007(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
No need for that

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by steppin: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
If you like, buy them 5 million each, those sneakers are ugly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by OnichaIgbo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Blog name: yeyegist Op: yeye Op posting yeye gist.

F.uck all you!!

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by aninexzy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
who her age EPP self!!!!she's trying to gain popularity cos even pipu from her state don't even know her...

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by holluphemydavid(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Like say she don start to dey form as money don cone nau, dats definitely a msg to someone

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ugly looking expensive sneakers sad

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by yusufu16: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
meanwhile Vote for Trump

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by zabadii(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yeyegist:
Nigerian professional footballer, Asisat Oshoala, who plays for Arsenal Ladies, took to social media to flaunt her newly purchased Christian Louboutin &Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers. I'm not your girlfriends mate Asisat declared.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/nigerian-footballer-asisat-oshoala.html
na lie oo

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by Guyman02: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chai! I dont even know why I open these kiddies thread? embarassed
Lala should stop click baiting us with headlines so as to open threads showing a kid displaying a shoe with nails on top or Mercy Aigbe stepping out with 'HER' cleavage as if there are times she goes out with another persons cleavage

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers by PapiNigga: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
u can say that now...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title / Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) / Anthony Joshua Performs A Stunt With His Incredible Physique (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.