Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks (32221 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Not Corrupt - APC Spokesperson, Bolaji Abdullahi (Video) / Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria / Oyegun Got N10m To Make Abdullahi APC Spokesman - Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by tritt(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2016
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has reportedly concluded plan to appoint a former minister of sports, Bolaji Abdullahi, as its national publicity secretary.

The former minister, a loyalist of Senate President Bukola Saraki, has reportedly received his letter of appointment to assume work as APC spokesman, Daily Trust reports.

A meeting of the party’s National Working Committee (NWC) to discuss the issue of Bolaji’s appointment was expected hold yesterday.
Abdullahi was also at the party’s national secretariat to confer with NWC members.

Reacting, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Timi Frank, said he would take action.

Frank, who has been vocal against the APC national chairman, John Oyegun, said: “If they don’t follow due process, I will take the party to court.”

“I will have to ask if the party, NWC or national chairman has any power to appoint anybody as acting national publicity secretary, or whatever name they want to call it, to speak for the party.

“As far as I’m concerned, it is not their business. I understand that they might call him any kind of name. He might be appointed by the national chairman or the NWC.

“I don’t know who will do that. It might take place anytime from now. I want to let you know that I’m still in charge as acting national publicity secretary of this party, whether anybody likes it or not.

“Nobody, appointed by Oyegun in the name of APC, can speak for the APC,” Frank declared.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/26/timi-frank-kicks-apc-picks-bolaji-abdullahi-new-spokesman/?

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Serves Timi that ugly goat right

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Tunami(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2016
In bob marley's voice, so much trouble in apc.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by SillyMods: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Why is this man crying? Na im wan appoint a new spokesman before? Abi im expect make dem give am the post?

Mumu Frank! grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Izonpikin: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2016
grin grin

Suckers
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Timi should have seen this coming immediately he was not made the acting spokesperson when Lai Mohammed was made a minister. Besides, the national offices are zoned. It is only fair and just to replace Mohammed with another man from his region.

By the way, this is another former member of the PDP getting a plum job in the APC. I hope he won't echo the clichéd statement that 'PDP destroyed Nigeria.'

43 Likes

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Timi Frank and Oyegun matter are like 5&6...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Unblockable: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Timi Frank and Oyegun matter are like 5&6...

Honestly, this man should have since been made the National Publicity Secretary of the APC. I don't like him much though. But I think he's better than this PDP guy. He was the Minister of Sports under GEJ. He only defected when he was sacked because of his loyalty to Saraki. He'll also do Saraki's bidding if made the NPS which would be unhealthy for our great party.

6 Likes

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2016
what do you expect, Senate president from kwara state, also the minister of information who was the former NPS from the same state, so am not surprised if they should make him the NPS

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

Honestly, this man should have since been made the National Publicity Secretary of the APC. I don't like him much though. But I think he's better than this PDP guy. He was the Minister of Sports under GEJ. He only defected when he was sacked because of his loyalty to Saraki. He'll also do Saraki's bidding if made the NPS which would be unhealthy for our great party.
Who are you referring to and who is the PDP guy?
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Unblockable: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Who are you referring to and who is the PDP guy?

Bolaji Abdulahi.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

Bolaji Abdulahi.
Well, let's see what he has to offer. We are ready to engage him from our end

2 Likes

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by chemicalDisease: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2016
If they like make them kick bucket.

Enemies house is on fire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Unblockable: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, let's see what he has to offer. We are ready to engage him from our end

Lol...Since the appointment of Lai Mohammed as a Minister, APC can't boast of a good propagandist at the National level for now. We would have to go to States and search. Maybe Rivers or Edo States. They are the bombs!

2 Likes

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by moshmusth(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2016
i thought This Timi Frank is pro-saraki, why the sudden appointment of Bolaji Abdullahi.. Saraki should watch his back, i think APC NWC are try to create enmity within his camp

2 Likes

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Grundig: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Timi Frank is just a petulant lout. Dude needs to get with the program. Dude needs to align with oyegun/buhari. Saraki's corner is never and will never be a good place to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by EnEnPeecee: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Timi Frank is one guy i had so much respect for. He doesn't take sh!t at all.

And as for APC, the end is near. I see the NewPDP in the present APC arrangement crossing over to their former tent.

Buhari as far as am concerned would be left alone in 2019 as BAT returns to his AD.

In all, 2019 is gonna be very interesting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by massinola(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
A house divided among itself can not stand. these are the Same people that are still promising heaven on earth but to simply organize their house they can't. how can these people move Nigeria forward. I weep for my country. if people still believe mmm is a scam, then they never encounter APC.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by francis247(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
bejeiodus:
Timi should have seen this coming immediately he was not made the acting spokesperson when Lai Mohammed was made a minister. Besides, the national offices are zoned. It is only fair and just to replace Mohammed with another man from his region.

By the way, this is another former member of the PDP getting a plum job in the APC. I hope he won't echo the clichéd statement that PDP destroyed Nigeria.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by BrutalJab: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
hehehehehe. O seti go!

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by kingphilip(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw he kicked was whether he's now a foetus that's kicking in a ladies belly

Well if it's not in the power of the chairman or NWC to appointment a national publicity secretary then in who's power is it?

If he's not comfortable with it the door is always open for him to throw in the towel like BAT and quit his position or shut the hell up
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by recievesense: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by ivili(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
When I saw "TIMI FRANK KICKS" i thought the guy would actually kick something with his legs.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by onyetunge: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
K
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by HAH: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Very good choice, bolaji is bar better than timi

Remember how he changed our sports ministry despite being a journalist

But bolaji is a Saraki boy, seems some political realignment is going on.

Timi frank should know that he is deputy nationa publicity secretary and he did not get there on a joint ticket with Lai mohammed, hence since Lai mohammed is now minister he has no right to step into the shoes at best he will be acting but the NWC is at the discretion to that that or pick someone from outside which they did the latter.

Abeg with matter Mathias

2 Likes

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bro Timi go and study APC constitution very well, believe me u are goner. Cos NWC has the right to pass vote of no condition on u.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Abeyjide: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
saraki no send Timi Frank.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by miqos02(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
ok
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by vabok(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Timi looks very sick. Where does he think he will get the strength to speak on behalf of the APC?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.