Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back (70368 Views)

Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her & Returns Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by solution2016: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
I have read this before. It is not Nigerian surgeon but a team of surgeons in Italy. A Nigerian surgeon might be among anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by egike(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
it a welcome development,good news from diaspora, the government should just see how to harness the professional expertise of this one nigerian doctor and others by building state of the art hospital,just one to be sited in Abuja to help solve most major health challenges facing sick Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by ireneony(f): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Like seriously, where can i find this man embarassed..
i need this type of man in my life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
GOD IS MARVELOUS!
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by AMUNSI23(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dharniel:
Nigerian surgeon, not a Nigerian hospital nor Nigerian medical team...

That should reflect in the topic and not give people a wrong assumption...
if na for naija hmm super story

oluwa MBE ride on bro
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by teepsee(f): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
CioAngels:
His name is written, he is Dr oluyinka olutoye and that makes him a Nigeria. Olutoye's partner is Dr cass boemer.

Eluwilussit:

Go back and read the entire story. Don't stop at Dr Cass. Keep reading and you will see the Nigerian doctors name. Lemme give you expo: he's from SW. grin grin grin
yeah obviously i didn't read through, was rushing to continue the match i was watching.
tongue
wadetaw202:

So Oluyinoa Olutoye is a German name, abi?
thanks for the corrections
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by DandyWalker(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dharniel:

well, you have a point. But the guy trained here. He finished from Ife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by TomHagen: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
MrHenshaw:

All these bloggers are very funny.B4 won't he return the baby.
Back to the womb!
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by drskyfly007(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
iceberryose:
And he isn't in Nigeria
Why does Nigeria export her talent?
because the talent is not appreciated by the owner cool
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
franugo:

not dt am trying to be rude bro but god did nothing here, rather u give d praise to whom it is due i.e, the medical wonderpeople
cc osborn442
yea bro but Oluwa gave the babe not the doctor.. Oluwa used Dr to save the babe, praise God once more and thank you Dr,,
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Horlorlardaey: 12:18am On Oct 27, 2016
God bless Doctors
saving lives since time immemorial
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by DMLords: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2016
smithsydny:
Praise God
my guy... I dey watch you for 3D
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by paparazzi1987(m): 12:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Afonja son Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye is making his country proud.
#omo-oluabi wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 27, 2016
DMLords:

my guy... I dey watch you for 3D
bless u
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by ancientbanana: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2016
iceberryose:
And he isn't in Nigeria
Why does Nigeria export her talent?
if he was in Nigeria he won't have such talent obviously.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Ayatullah(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Dharniel:

Why are you such a pessimist? We shall get there, hospitals-wise and medical team-wise. The most important is the brainpower and it should be clear to you from that report we have it in abundance. 'Nigeria go survive' and be great again.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Rick9(m): 1:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Thank God for the baby's life.

But misleading headlines mtcheewwww
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by freecocoa(f): 1:31am On Oct 27, 2016
He's American for feck's sakes but a genius nonetheless.

I admire great doctors, not quacks.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by davidif: 3:02am On Oct 27, 2016
Thermodynamics:
You've really made us proud bro. May God grant you more success in your field.

I love Yoruba people, they Gat big brains for education, not all though, some behave totally like Hausa people. But i must marry a yoruba woman from Ibadan.

What's with the whole yoruba thing? Just thank God for the baby. Besides, the guy is American and the surgery was carried out in an American hospital with an American team.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 27, 2016
Yoruba juju dacta wallahi! shocked
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Spidermon: 4:16am On Oct 27, 2016
Even before i opened the thread, i knew we were only trying to famz.

He assisted outside Nigeria, probably was trained there sef.

Nigerian surgeons. Just pray the wrong ones dont ever work on you. They will reconfigure your physiology like a road side mechanic.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by justmenoni: 4:47am On Oct 27, 2016
The doctor is definitely Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Gunzilla(m): 5:03am On Oct 27, 2016
All Public Info. Great Ife.

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by mamajaz(f): 5:05am On Oct 27, 2016
biggz82:
Nice 1 4 our medical sector
You no dey read, nah real problem oh cry
biggz82:
You no dey read, nah real problem oh
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by biggz82: 5:49am On Oct 27, 2016
mamajaz:

You no dey read, nah real problem oh cry
You no dey read, nah real problem oh

I read am,u 4 ask me y I say na nice 1 4 ou medical sector. Most of dem come back home 2 b consultants
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by biggz82: 5:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Edunwa302:

Like seriously, did you read this ?

Yes I did, it's a nice 1 4 d medical sector cos most of dem come home 2 b consultants. NE my brother ask d person y if u don't have wat he/she has commented, everyone has dia reason 4 dia comments
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Dinvictus: 6:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Jehovah e di ebube. Receive all glory, receive all honour. You are the greatest, mighty healer.

Thank you Father for your great work, thank you for not giving up on man. Thank you for knowledge and science.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2016
Ayatullah:

Why are you such a pessimist? We shall get there, hospitals-wise and medical team-wise. The most important is the brainpower and it should be clear to you from that report we have it in abundance. 'Nigeria go survive' and be great again.

and you are the optimist right? stop living in the shadows of an unforeseeable reality and face the truth head on.

FYI, I've got great hope in my dear country Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by macof(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool Yorubas and brain power like hot Agege bread and butter cool

grin grin I prefer it with Ewagoyin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by canDy4eva(f): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2016
biggz82:
my dear this has nothing to do with our medical sector.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by bankyblue(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2016
franugo:

not dt am trying to be rude bro but god did nothing here, rather u give d praise to whom it is due i.e, the medical wonderpeople
cc osborn442

Really! Which part of tHe world re u from?
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by ogaju007(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Good for him, not sure why you guys are excited though. Did your uni teach him? Did your institutions support him? Mmppttcceewww una just like to de claim anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos / Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.