Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site (7022 Views)

How Long Did It Take For Your Blog/youtube Channel To Be Monetized / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by neksummi(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Mine was long ago. can't remember how long I waited. But I don't thing I waited more than 24hours.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Ebukax(f): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2016
dissman:

See d site www.fourmoola.com
me WhatsApp Me 08064259203
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Number2(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2016
hmm, I need help with my blog, who can assist me? am an upcoming bloggee
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by santos876(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
raziboi:
Mine have been on awaiting approval for 2months

Any remedy for me?
Just be faithful,ur approval is too close..................Em go soon happen.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by timidapsin(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Number2:
create a topic: http://afriwap.com we will gladly help.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by macloaded: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2016
mine is still showing blank ads since 2days now http://campusnigga..com
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2016
...all of you with domain..com, una go tey for ground lol.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Number2:

I thought you've been contacted by some people, they didn't help?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Number2(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I thought you've been contacted by some people, they didn't help?
I tried reaching them, but they didn't respond. maybe they are busy I guess..
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by raziboi(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Olajhidey22:

2 months?
And you haven't gotten a response, either positive or negative?

Am not sure

Am serious bro!
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by adekalumichael: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Guess your site is matured enough for google adsense approval. I understand that the joy of many bloggers and site owners is to monetize them but more importantly is your contents. All the while you are waiting for approval, go online and search for ways to increase you PR, Trust and other means by which your site will not leave a foot print to google. Invariably, you can build it up using PBNs or linking to trusted sites. I think if no skeleton in your cupboard, you will land yourself a fortune not long from now. Make your due contribution to knowledge before you start reaping.
#GreyHat #WhiteHat #BlackHat #GoogleCanSeeAll
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Number2:
I tried reaching them, but they didn't respond. maybe they are busy I guess..

So what help do you need?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Naijabams(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Put that adcode in your index.php and they will give you feedback sir
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by PStacks(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
1, i need to know if i can apply for more than one Adsense account.
2, i need to know if the adsense account on my youtube channel can work with my blog.
3, i need to know if a previous adsense account i had on a certain website would work on a new website or probably on my blog,
4, i need someone conversant with how adsense works to please help me make sense of these data and do a mini calculation for me.

Summary

Page views
Clicks
Page CTR
1.37%
CPC
$0.03
Page RPM
$0.46
Estimated earnings
$0.00

then again, on my report page with adsense, estimated earnings is $0 but every other figure seems to be stacking and racking up asides estimated earning, does the 6 month policy for china and india publishers apply to nigerian publishers too? im just curious and i really wan know..

thanks in advance and only helpful tips are welcomed..

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by fineyemi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
dissman:

Is it 2ru editing your theme or how?
yes, it is
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
2-3 days
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
fineyemi:
yes, it is

ok, header default or where?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by wizkidblogger(f): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
fineyemi:
under the head tag

Place it inside the blog html
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by francis247(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mine has been over a month and still counting. No reply whatsoever.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by fineyemi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Place it inside the blog html
of course. head tag of the html
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by princebrainlord(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Number2:

You can start here
http://www.fixmansion.com/2016/08/part-1-how-to-create-blogger-blog-from-scratch.html

And also here for beginners guides...
http://www.fixmansion.com/search/label/Beginners

Hope you proceed in the world of blogging...
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by uprightman(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2016
Ebukax:

Make sure your contents is original make sure where you pasted the codes there is enough traffic's coming to through it and make sure your site design is very simple and mobile friendly.
please,how can I verify AdSense account address?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by wizkidblogger(f): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2016
fineyemi:
of course. head tag of the html

NO. Content area. Very Important!
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2016
PStacks:
1, i need to know if i can apply for more than one Adsense account.
2, i need to know if the adsense account on my youtube channel can work with my blog.
3, i need to know if a previous adsense account i had on a certain website would work on a new website or probably on my blog,
4, i need someone conversant with how adsense works to please help me make sense of these data and do a mini calculation for me.

Summary

Page views
Clicks
Page CTR
1.37%
CPC
$0.03
Page RPM
$0.46
Estimated earnings
$0.00

then again, on my report page with adsense, estimated earnings is $0 but every other figure seems to be stacking and racking up asides estimated earning, does the 6 month policy for china and india publishers apply to nigerian publishers too? im just curious and i really wan know..

thanks in advance and only helpful tips are welcomed..

1. No you cant
2. If you opened it with youtube,it means it is a hosted Adsense account so you cant use it on a customized domain blog, only on a ..com blog and even at that it will take at least 3 months before it starts showing ads
3. If you have an approved Adsense account you can use it for up to 100 sites/blog so long the said sites meet google's requirements
4. I dont understand what you want to know here

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by fineyemi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Yeah of course but he has to put it in the <head> tag of the html before putting it in the content thus he wont be connected
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by fineyemi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
wizkidblogger:

You muest be making lotz of cash wizkidblogger
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by PStacks(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

1. No you cant
2. If you opened it with youtube,it means it is a hosted Adsense account so you cant use it on a customized domain blog, only on a ..com blog and even at that it will take at least 3 months before it starts showing ads
3. If you have an approved Adsense account you can use it for up to 100 sites/blog so long the said sites meet google's requirements
4. I dont understand what you want to know here

ok mehn! thanks for your reply... its been more than 3 months now and the ads arent showing on my .com although i view the adsense reports from my blog. all videos av posted on youtube seemed to have been monitised and are the ones responsible for the data av been able to rack up thus far.. is it 3 months or 6 months? are you on the adsense help forum or blogger help forum? how are you sure on this info you've given me?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2016
PStacks:

ok mehn! thanks for your reply... its been more than 3 months now and the ads arent showing on my .com although i view the adsense reports from my blog. all videos av posted on youtube seemed to have been monitised and are the ones responsible for the data av been able to rack up thus far.. is it 3 months or 6 months? are you on the adsense help forum or blogger help forum? how are you sure on this info you've given me?

I am a web designer and an IT Consultant and I have studied Google's AdSense policy very well. Google AdSense on hosted accounts takes 3 months to be reviewed....and in that 3 months Google looks at your consistency on Original posts.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Desmondy09: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2016
It should be under the <body> but if you can't see it u can create on one side

Follow this code

<html><body> google code here </body></html>

And i hope have sent u a letter of approval not that they only told u to place the code on your site cause it might show only blank without approval! Goodluck
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by PStacks(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2016
fineyemi:
You muest be making lotz of cash wizkidblogger

wizkidblogger, please i need you to help me out, i got some issues with my .com i needed to sort out and im not sure how to go about it.. please talk to me if you can help with the challenges..
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by PStacks(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I am a web designer and an IT Consultant and I have studied Google's AdSense policy very well. Google AdSense on hosted accounts takes 3 months to be reviewed....and in that 3 months Google looks at your consistency on Original posts.

are you saying after 3 months, the hosted adsense account on my youtube is supposed to work on my .com?

if i have a hosted google adsense account on my youtube, can i apply for another adsense account for my new website?

i used to have one old adsense account that was for our company's website.. can i use same adsense codes for either my blog or my new website?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career / A Complete Guide To Good SEO For Beginners / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.