Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court (19440 Views)

Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Mjuliet: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Women Storm Federal High Court In Protest Against Seizing Of Patience Jonathan's Bank Account.

Some women stormed the Federal High Court in Lagos in protest against a court ruling freezing the ($15m) bank account of former first Lady; Patience Jonathan.
Recall that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, recently ordered the freezing of some bank accounts belonging to the former First Lady due to the ongoing investigation of alleged money laundering.
EFCC had also confirmed that Mrs Jonathan is being investigated for money laundering, but no case has been instituted against her in any court yet.
Meanwhile, Patience Jonathan, has insisted that the $15m found in several bank accounts linked to her by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, were “legitimate gifts from friends.”

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/women-storm-federal-court-protest.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Mjuliet: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Funlordjnr: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
They must be some old otueke and okrika hags who have sold their conscience for N5k or free porridge! grin

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by hazyfm1: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Paid - Hungry - Demonstrators

[size=18pt]PHD Otueke University[/size] grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by gift01: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
These are the 'my fellow widow' crew made popular by the legendary 'Chai! There is god o' first Lady

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by inme: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol. See them 5000 each at work......

12 Likes

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Funlordjnr:

They must be some old otueke and okrika hags who have sold their conscience for N5k or free porridge! grin
And tomorrow these same women will be complaining that there's no light, no food roads, no jobs for their children, no equipped hospitals. Quite ironic, considering that they are here holding brief for someone who was a party to their predicament.

Sometimes, I just say that Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we have.

If Jonathan and co were worth protesting for, will these women not be busy in their various jobs or businesses at this time of the day, albeit for possibly 5,000 or less, which they can possibly make in a day.
I'm sure these women do not know the equivalent of the money being talked about in naira, poor women, how will they. If they do, then they will be stupid to collect anything less than 100,000 each. Do they even know what account freezing mean?

These are the same people that will dance to the airport to welcome politicians, carry placards to protest for same politicians, while going home to cry in their closets about how bad the country is.

I have no pity for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Nobody should tell me about Patience not being found guilty in court yet, we all know that the judges are in this with them

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
My mood when I first saw the post...

5 Likes

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by samogo1: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
THE WORK OF RECESSION
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Moreoffaith(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Shameless mothers...5k at work, most of these mamas have never seen 100k before so they do not know what million dollars mean.

The last picture will tell you more about this women.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by CHILZY: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
they've bin paid!

5 Likes

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by etenyong(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
If you ask them why they are protesting, about 95% of them will not know what to answer. Whoever that brought those women out from their villages should make sure that they get back safely.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
....then I remember that these people are some people's mother..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Badgers14: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Shameless people angry angry

Glorifying corrupt politicians since time immemorial. angry
Why don't they allow patience to tell Nigerians how she was able to legitimately own that sum of money Having spent most of her working life as a civil servant

People blame Buhari for this and that, while i don't support all his policies, there are alot of people backpedaling the economy...

For this paid stupid protesters, I am afraid, the wailing Association is siding with EFCC on this one.

Signed,
Wailing Wailers Asokoro District

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
....then I report them to NCAN

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by alabosian(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na some nairaland Wailer mama be this ooo.

12 Likes

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by JudgeWilson(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahhh, waiting Mama Peace cook for una chop na? I guess most of the women don't even know the reason why they are protesting. God help us

4 Likes

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Phi001(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by discman2k2(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hahahahaahha this funny game called Politrics!
After them don freely dash u d Topman position now u com dey witch hunt them because she insult during & before elections. Diiiaaaaaris God oh!!!

i laff in Turanci!

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Angelb4: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
ONE-ONE K working here. Protest and get 1k.

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by gabrielto(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Obob..God help us all in this country

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by RosaConsidine: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wait o....

Is it their money?

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by iyobosadavid: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
what a shame, some of this women can not even boast for half bag of rice in there houses yet they still allow there them selves to be sponsored for this useless and meaningless jamboree that will not even put food on there tables...what a waste of time and resource.

6 Likes

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by rickyrex(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Guess that's a joint account where all of them are benefiting from.
Pls fg consider the hungry look on their faces

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by jeffizy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Are you only good as puppets for the rich?

A woman who never cared or has intention of doing so on your behalf, yet you leave your daily bread to waste your time.

Be wise.
Old age should have taught you a little about self pride.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Jeffoo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Gullible women.

1 Like

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by johnstar(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dm don settle all dis once na
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by rasco2000me: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
See them dey LOOK hungry,excpt d organiser,see what hunger can do,they said somebody stole 15million dollars,u are protesting OH GOD TAKE AWAY HUNGER IN OUR NATION,SO THAT THESE PEOPLE CAN SEE REASON AND FOLLOW D RIGHT PART

4 Likes

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by JingoOAU(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Don't say Women Protesting....Say Bayelsa and Rivers Women protesting in support of their daughter

5 Likes

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by passyhansome(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
[size=15pt]AIDING & ABATING CORRUPTION[/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Justice Ofili-ajumogobia As Court Strikes Out Corruption / Lagos Assembly Passes DNA And Forensic Centre Bill Into Law / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.