Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528151 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2016
iykepromotions:
you're yet to change the name servers. Moreover there's no much value for your domain. The CPC is a bit OK but the traffic ranking is zero. Parking it will not be encouraging.
but I have changed the name server from where I registered it. And if I decide to sell like how much do u think will be reasonable enough. I wish to sell it fast.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2016
pat077:
but I have changed the name server from where I registered it. And if I decide to sell like how much do u think will be reasonable enough. I wish to sell it fast.
OK. don't just buy for buying sake. Go for EXPIRED/DELETED domains that have rich keywords, product or service related and have high search volume and CPC. Learn and Understand the basic tools and softwares needed before investing. You may be frustrated in manual searching. Getting these things right only need you to start with just three domains then you can be investing more once you start seeing results. On your domain there's always a lucky sell and the price is usually high. This may fall to such category. list in several marketplaces and check your email often but don't go for auctions.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
iykepromotions:
OK. don't just buy for buying sake. Go for EXPIRED/DELETED domains that have rich keywords, product or service related and have high search volume and CPC. Learn and Understand the basic tools and softwares needed before investing. You may be frustrated in manual searching. Getting these things right only need you to start with just three domains then you can be investing more once you start seeing results. On your domain there's always a lucky sell and the price is usually high. This may fall to such category. list in several marketplaces and check your email often but don't go for auctions.
OK. But, can someone get a deleted domain with all those features u mentioned?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Baba God oh! December tide o b4 dx year round-up ansa my call o
abeg who fit help me get email of end-user with keyword "baby diapers"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2016
pat077:
OK. But, can someone get a deleted domain with all those features u mentioned?
if it's not possible I won't mention it. Except my early first domain sale all my other sales and portfolio have been gotten from deleted/just dropped. The target again is to buy for less than $9 USD, park for some time and resell higher elsewhere..... then invest more.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2016
paulsir:

plz is global searches same as traffic?
No it's a clear term; global searches means how people are searching for the keyword online; The higher figure the better while traffic ranking means an estimated traffic to that site;the lower figure the better.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2016
iykepromotions:
No it's a clear term; global searches means how people are searching for the keyword online; The higher figure the better while traffic ranking means an estimated traffic to that site;the lower figure the better.
ok thanks..

can i have your digit
i need your help on registered similarweb.com. I need report example from you.i need to chat you on whats app.Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2016
paulsir:
ok thanks..

can i have your digit
i need your help on registered similarweb.com. I need report example from you.i need to chat you on whats app.Thanks
My email is already here; Ikennaobi44@gmail.com or contact me directly via julanky.com for other supports and enquiries.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by idolda: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2016
iykepromotions:
My email is already here; Ikennaobi44@gmail.com or contact me directly via julanky.com for other supports and enquiries.

I got backlinkservice dot net, hope it's a good one?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
iykepromotions:
I got a domain to buy @ expireddomains but when i get to godaddy, it cost 2.99 dollar, on clicking check out, the total to oay goes up to 12 dollars. Is that correct? This is my first time of buying domain, please, is there any code to reduce the price.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pavore9: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Julivas:

I got a domain to buy @ expireddomains but when i get to godaddy, it cost 2.99 dollar, on clicking check out, the total to oay goes up to 12 dollars. Is that correct? This is my first time of buying domain, please, is there any code to reduce the price.
Thanks.

Get it through www.1and1.com you will see $1.17 at check out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pavore9:

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 2:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Julivas:

Thanks
please avoid 1and1, alot of people have complained about their crap service.

Since it's your first time on godaddy, google search for a $0.99 coupon.

Try this coupon code on checkout: CJCRMN99U

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 3:37am On Dec 02, 2016
please bro need sales letter
slimjosh43@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2016
idolda:

I got backlinkservice dot net, hope it's a good one?
not at all. such domain won't sell fast due to several factors. The CPC is clearly zero and the .com is currently parked.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2016
slimjosh43:
please bro need sales letter sl........sh43@gmail.com
check your inbox.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2016
sconp:
please avoid 1and1, alot of people have complained about their crap service.

Since it's your first time on godaddy, google search for a $0.99 coupon.
Try this coupon code on checkout: CJCRMN99U
Alright, thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bunmiano: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
khassy:
iykepromotions

someone just replied my mail... what do you think i should offer

this is for the diamond plumbing domain i bought that day

Your number please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Buying a domain you intend to park from 1and1 is to me not the best of option. Their DNS management board is as complicated as hell, and worse still you won't be able to add a CNAME record that is not a subdomain of the domain you registered. People like Oga Iyke may know their way out but rookies are strongly advised to think twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Zamfaran:
Buying a domain you intend to park from 1and1 is to me not the best of option. Their DNS management board is as complicated as hell, and worse still you won't be able to add a CNAME record that is not a subdomain of the domain you registered. People like Oga Iyke may know their way out but rookies are strongly advised to think twice.
Stay away from 1and1 and use registrar like namesilo,namecheap, godaddy,dotster and so on

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Zamfaran:
hum one man poison na anoda man meat #lol!

I get two domain with dem and i can control whatever on my account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bunmiano: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
@iykepromotionsAm also interested in the domain sale letter sent to end users, here is my email: bunmiano@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bunmiano: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
jadajada:
I also need to know about this as I have seen some domains with high backlink and CPC but they are not .Com and most are not even English word. I don't know if it's advisable to buy such domain since my aim is to park and generate revenue from it. I will be glad to the guru's here can shed more light on this.
Bro abeg,where did u get d expired domains and how do u check d cpc cos am nt seeing any cpc on d xpired domains website
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2016
please I saw a three words domain and I was wondering if it will sell, please I need answer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2016
onwubiko:
please I saw a three words domain and I was wondering if it will sell, please I need answer.
How can one know the value if not seen the domain you are talking about. Unless you have someone you trust and show it to him. or readily reg, but then if the domain is bad, your money is gone.

Though there are some three keyword domains that sells. Please visit DNjournal.com to see the types of domains that sells and more so, you need to visit many market places to study the types of domains that sells. Cheers.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Zamfaran:
1&1 has really improved. Most complaints about them are dated years back. I have bought from them and the whole navigation and support was wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
iykepromotions:
1&1 has really improved. Most complaints about them are dated years back. I have bought from them and the whole navigation and support was wonderful.
if what u have said is really true, then i'll make a purchase through them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pavore9:

Thanks for this, I just got a cheap domain from them. I just hope they are as reliable as godaddy.

otitokoroleti:
are you sure of what you are saying? I tried my access visa naira card on godaddy about 2 weeks ago but the transaction was declined. are you now saying that naira dominated card can now be used for intl transactions?

I just used my access Visa card to purchase a domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otitokoroleti: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Viking007:
Thanks for this, I just got a cheap domain from them. I just hope they are as reliable as godaddy. I dont trust 1and1

I just used my access Visa card to purchase a domain.
thats good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otitokoroleti: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
I just used my access Visa card to purchase a domain. [/quote] I will try my access visa card by tomorrow.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
@Viking007 I just used my access Visa card to purchase a domain. [/quote]pls does the access visa card require a domiciary acct..?

Also can it be funded in naira?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Abcruz:
@Viking007 I just used my access Visa card to purchase a domain. pls does the access visa card require a domiciary acct..?

Also can it be funded in naira?
Its Your normal naira visa card for savings/current accounts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Carmal90(m), Eruditeprof(m), narite and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.