Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530051 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
odicity:
please is gtbank card Naira working with godadday?

It works very fine on any website including godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whois.com is selling .com for $6.88 for now
Directnic.com is selling .com domains for $3.99 + ICANN $0.18 = $4.17
Alpnames.com selling .com for $4.99

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qasimak1: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
I have a very strong body with sound engine Piaggio tricycle 2014 model for sale, the keke is in Ibadan, if you have interest kindly contact me on
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by csckid(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
iykepromotions:
very much working only that you can't use a THIRD party like paypal to pay, you use it directly online; ie by inputing the front 16 digits and other details of the card. A confirmation code will be sent to you via SMS to complete the transaction. Maximum spending limit is still $100 USD.
Tested And Confirmed.

ok thanks..that $100 USD limit is per month right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
expertix:

It works very fine on any website including godaddy
wow am happe
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
expertix:
Whois.com is selling .com for $6.88 for now
Directnic.com is selling .com domains for $3.99 + ICANN $0.18 = $4.17
Alpnames.com selling .com for $4.99
I think alpnames' promo has ended
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2017
karferguso:

I think alpnames' promo has ended

Yes! Thanks you are right. May be yesterday. Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2017
expertix:

Yes! Thanks you are right. May be yesterday. Cheers
Bro...i wan ask since afternic don ban me. Can I use another email to register?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayonle10: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
iykepromotions ,pls I need you to appraise these domains for me V A X P A Y . C O M and D O P E J E A N . C O M .
will be waiting for your response .
Pls give any advice you can .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
abdulslutsky:

hello iyke. if the name or any member of the name one is about to register appears in trademarkia ( or any other checking site ), is the said name worthy of registration?
for example, i want to register doeglove.com and i searched for trademark but didn't see anything. now i decided to search for the names separately say "doe" and "glove" but found that it's been trademarked. can one still go ahead to register it?
i need your expert opinion on this, anyone?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2017
abdulslutsky:

i need your expert opinion on this, anyone?

I 'm not seen anything special in the domain you are talking about. Not even good for investment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
expertix:

I 'm not seen anything special in the domain you are talking about. Not even good for investment.
Thank you for the response sir, however,the aforementioned name was just used as an example as to how to get an insight into recognising trademarked name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2017
expertix:

Any idea on how i can get a free private email? cc iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
lizzlix:

If you register a name with alpnames.com or any other PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM you can configure a free email address from there. There are other registrars as such where you can get a free email. At go daddy you can get a free domain forwarding address . i.e you can only receive email coming from outside by forwarding the mail to your normal yahoo or gmail.

@iykepromotions will response further

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
expertix:

If you register a name with alpnames.com or any other PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM you can configure a free email address from there. There are other registrars as such where you can get a free email. At go daddy you can get a free domain forwarding address . i.e you can only receive email coming from outside by forwarding the mail to your normal yahoo or gmail.

@iykepromotions will response further
Thanks.........waiting on him too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by florest(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello house, please i have some questions o, pls boss in the field, can one park one domain in different places? I bought a domain which i parked at bodies, and list @aftermic, but i am seeing @afternic " 1park, 1list" is listing and parking d same with afternic? Will that not adversely affect my bodies account? Pls i want to know if using different names on diff. Market or registrar have any effect on my account? And did you say on did domain, data analysis tools.net?
iykepromotions:
To me, Not a Good domain. several factors and qualities are missing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2017
florest:
Hello house, please i have some questions o, pls boss in the field, can one park one domain in different places? I bought a domain which i parked at bodies, and list @aftermic, but i am seeing @afternic " 1park, 1list" is listing and parking d same with afternic? Will that not adversely affect my bodies account? Pls i want to know if using different names on diff. Market or registrar have any effect on my account? And did you say on did domain, data analysis tools.net?

Your parked place is the one that you have used at least 2 of their DNS and the other places are listed markets.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by florest(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ok, Thanks @ expertix
expertix:

Your parked place is the one that you have used at least 2 of their DNS and the other places are listed markets.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lovadeshy: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
hello pros in the house, Mr Iykepromotions, expertix and others well done for the great jobs here. kindly help me with the domain name sales letter template. am a newbie to this business and still learning it .
lovadeshy@gmail.com. is my email
Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
lizzlix:
some registrars offers this service for totally free while others charge a little fee for it. Some of the registrars where you can get this service for free are dotster, whois.com, Alpnames, dynadot(email forwarding as expertix earlier mentioned) among others.

Above all what matters most is the quality and how competitive your domain name is, not the type of the email address you used. for example if you have a domain name like car.com and used a free gmail account, you WILL receive several price request and offers within 24hrs of listing compared to someone else that may have a longer domain name with a private email address.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bayonle10:
iykepromotions ,pls I need you to appraise these domains for me V A X P A Y . C O M and D O P E J E A N . C O M .
will be waiting for your response .
Pls give any advice you can .
Vaxpay. sounds highly brandable but if you're still A newbie looking for your first sale, focus more on keyworded rich domains for faster impact and Quick flipping. Brandable Normally sells high but the sale may not come as quick as compared to keyword rich domain.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikbnice(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
How can one get these keywords - I mean good ones?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by adraskey: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
i need help as i bought an expired domain from godaddy, but i cant access the domain on my godaddy dashboard and my money as been deducted. Please what can i do?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
iykepromotions:
some registrars offers this service for totally free while others charge a little fee for it. Some of the registrars where you can get this service for free are dotster, whois.com, Alpnames, dynadot(email forwarding as expertix earlier mentioned) among others.

Above all what matters most is the quality and how competitive your domain name is, not the type of the email address you used. for example if you have a domain name like car.com and used a free gmail account, you WILL receive several price request and offers within 24hrs of listing compared to someone else that may have a longer domain name with a private email address.
Thank you very much for this Input. I currently have issues(that is what i think it is) with two of my domains.They are no adverts on them even though they are both parked, just a tag saying the domain might be for sale and one pops up with an "unsafe site" error message(something about malware not trusted) when visited with chrome browser only but doesn't bring the message when visited with other browsers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2017
adraskey:
i need help as i bought an expired domain from godaddy, but i cant access the domain on my godaddy dashboard and my money as been deducted. Please what can i do?
contact their support through chat or by phone. what you may have bought is not an expired domain name but an EXPIRING domain and there's still a grace period attached to it. Once the grace period elapsed and the original owner failed to renew it, the domain will be moved to your account. but if the owner renews it, you will duly be refunded. There are a lot of protocols involved in this including an extra one year renewal fee. Focus More on Expired/deleted domains for instant receipt of the domain then you can begin monetisation almost immediately.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Lovadeshy:
hello pros in the house, Mr Iykepromotions, expertix and others well done for the great jobs here. kindly help me with the domain name sales letter template. am a newbie to this business and still learning it .
lovadeshy@gmail.com. is my email
Regards.
check your inbox and confirm receipt.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
I tried registering a domain name on directnic but my account was disabled. After filling all the fields carefully and correctly and clicking on the submit button, my order would not process. After several trials I got a prompt message that my account has been disabled.
On contacting the support team, I was told my transactions failed due to my credit card getting
declined for fraud. "I'm not understanding o" . The card I still used on dynadot few minutes earlier.
How else do I go about resolving this?
Cc: expertrix, iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:58am On Feb 27, 2017
abdulslutsky:
I tried registering a domain name on directnic but my account was disabled. After filling all the fields carefully and correctly and clicking on the submit button, my order would not process. After several trials I got a prompt message that my account has been disabled.
On contacting the support team, I was told my transactions failed due to my credit card getting
declined for fraud. "I'm not understanding o" . The card I still used on dynadot few minutes earlier.
why not buy your domains from a more popular and reputable Registrar? A little Google search on that registrar clearly shows they may not be reliable and may got you disappointed soon. just Google " Directnic scam?" and decide if you still want to do business with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
abdulslutsky:

I don't think they are bad. I made thorough enquiries at namepros and red many reviews about them before regged my names with. Having little problem does not make them a bad registrar. If you were talking of 1and1 I would not say any thing. Just reply them and get your account opened. There are many bad reviews with godaddy as well but that does not make them a bad registrar.
My account was also locked when I first registered my first domain with them but opened after they verified my acvount.

In your own case there may be a problem from your bank or else where. Just reply them and you are good to go.
Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by google1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
GoDaddy Coupon Codes are not working for my purchase

We can only offer such great promotions by limiting them to one per customer. It looks as if you’ve already used this type of promotion.

pls help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayonle10: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
Vaxpay. sounds highly brandable but if you're still A newbie looking for your first sale, focus more on keyworded rich domains for faster impact and Quick flipping. Brandable Normally sells high but the sale may not come as quick as compared to keyword rich domain.

Regards.
I appreciate,what about dopejean. ?
And pls can you help with sedo account setup,I mean can I use my savings account? I have an account with them already. You know domiciliary account opening is a long process .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shugadpuna: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
I don't know what you meant by this. If you go through this thread very well, I have wrote severally that this is just an awareness thread. To fully get started, One should do more research even outside this thread or visit www.Julanky.com for Direct Mentorship, Guidelines and Assistance. Extending or terminating the offer is totally left for me. In as much as am eager to help several Nigerians to make money online, I highly need serious minded people and that's the sole reason why I put a price tag @ julanky.com and the results has been wonderful so far. some of the people I have taught have even sold domains much higher than how much I have sold so far. talking from experience, getting the information, tools and strategies for absolutely free of charge may make one not to be fully commited. It's all about making Genuine money online so seriousness and willingness to learn is the number one recommendation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.