Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521850 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2017
expertix:

Ogbonge one! I liked it so much.

Thanks.

I appreciate that you have seen the value.

Gimi $800. Cos u be my Padi. grin

@haykay
.. I will be like you wen I grow up.
You be boss oo. From godaddy to NJ to undeveloped to Malay to Syria sef. God bless can't wait to learn from you.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2017
@ haykay2005 is it compulsory to pay for renewal fee @ GD Closeout or just d BIN price. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
demo4ril97:
@ haykay2005 is it compulsory to pay for renewal fee @ GD Closeout or just d BIN price. Thanks
You pay both BIN + Renewal. Try using any of the renewal coupon code. I guess CJCRMN35 still work Am not sure. With that, you should get like 35% off total price

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2017
haykay2005:

You pay both BIN + Renewal. Try using any of the renewal coupon code. I guess CJCRMN35 still work Am not sure. With that, you should get like 35% off total price
thanks also i like to know if d registration date will be reset or it will stil be the old date.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2017
demo4ril97:
thanks also i like to know if d registration date will be reset or it will stil be the old date.
you maintain the old date
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bodeworldd(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2017
BUY NOW

**Hair Now Now Hair Growth Serum** (9k naira)

Hair Now Now growth serum is for both men and women.
There are no side effects of using our Hair Now Now Growth serum. The only effect is growth.
Use 3 to 5 drops morning and night especialy after bath or washing of hair.
You will be begin to notice visible growth between 3weeks - 5weekss
For maximum results, it advisable to practice proper hair care during the use of this product.
50ml

Testimonies / evidences in short review videos links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWGqxLhsHg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjexlQUyd8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Zpigo2Meg
Endless

BUY NOW (for 9k)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
haykay2005:

it still works. used it yesterday and have been using it since this year.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
spafu:
SwiftTransaction.com

Hand registered or bought as premium?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Quick question guys!

Can one move a domain registered in a different registrar to another easily? I have a domain in Namecheap that I want to move to goddady.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Royal155:
Quick question guys!

Can one move a domain registered in a different registrar to another easily? I have a domain in Namecheap that I want to move to goddady.
sure you can that is domain transfer, as long as the domain is more than 60 days old
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by merikowa: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good evening gurus in the house. Please I registered a domain name and parked in bodis.com. I tried listing it for sale on afternic.com but saying already listed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
merikowa:
Good evening gurus in the house. Please I registered a domain name and parked in bodis.com. I tried listing it for sale on afternic.com but saying already listed
Meaning the former owner did not remove it from afternic. Send a mail to afternic to manually remove the name so you can add from your end.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Farouksenior:

Thanks.

I appreciate that you have seen the value.

Gimi $800. Cos u be my Padi. grin

@haykay
.. I will be like you wen I grow up.
You be boss oo. From godaddy to NJ to undeveloped to Malay to Syria sef. God bless can't wait to learn from you.
tongue
Bros. No dey pull my legs oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by merikowa: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
haykay2005:

Meaning the former owner did not remove it from afternic. Send a mail to afternic to manually remove the name so you can add from your end.

I registered the domain name myself. Did not buy an expired one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spafu(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Carmal90:

Hand registered or bought as premium?
Hand registered.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
spafu:

Hand registered.

Hint me when it sold for nothing less then $750

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnyBling(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2017
I tried using my diamond visa card for the payment. I keep getting bounced on godaddy.. I so want to purchase a domain and get involved in this. Anyone help out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kevindd: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
I think trading is a good option. My wife was looking for some nice ways to earn money online from home and found some interesting thoughts on it in the article from http://faze.ca/earn-extra-money-maternity-leave/ Maybe you will find it helpful to you too, take a look there. Good luck with it, guys wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
New
Get started on Black Friday early as our deals are available right now smiley

Here they are:
$4.99 .com first-year registrations (unlimited use - no coupon necessary)
Up to the first 50,000 registrations. We do not envision exceeding this based upon prior promotions.
$7.99 .net first-year registrations (unlimited use - no coupon necessary)
5% off all transfers using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2017TRANS (unlimited use)
If you are in our Discount Program, your discounts apply on top of the pricing listed above for com/net registrations.

All of these deals are available right now and last until 11:59pm Arizona time on November 24.
NameSilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hello,
I'm still available for your fiverr withdrawals via PayPal or Payoneer at mouth watering rates.
My WhatsApp contact is on my signature.
So, come now for a Smooth and Swift transaction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sbuuuu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by domainraider: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
JohnnyBling:
I tried using my diamond visa card for the payment. I keep getting bounced on godaddy.. I so want to purchase a domain and get involved in this. Anyone help out
contact me at domain|raider|guru @ gmail dot com

i will help you with the purchase
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnyBling(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2017
domainraider:
contact me at domain|raider|guru @ gmail dot com

i will help you with the purchase

OK..I'm on it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PulseWeb: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2017
iykepromotions:

Hi there,
I was wondering if some of you could give some examples of your domain seller letters that you send to party you think might be interested in buying them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
leunamme93:
New
Get started on Black Friday early as our deals are available right now smiley

Here they are:
$4.99 .com first-year registrations (unlimited use - no coupon necessary)
Up to the first 50,000 registrations. We do not envision exceeding this based upon prior promotions.
$7.99 .net first-year registrations (unlimited use - no coupon necessary)
5% off all transfers using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2017TRANS (unlimited use)
If you are in our Discount Program, your discounts apply on top of the pricing listed above for com/net registrations.

All of these deals are available right now and last until 11:59pm Arizona time on November 24.
NameSilo
wow... this is a great.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
PulseWeb:

Hi there,
I was wondering if some of you could give some examples of your domain seller letters that you send to party you think might be interested in buying them.
send a mail to me and I do forward you two templates. one long and the other very short and straight to the point. more effective.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PulseWeb: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
I couldn't find your mail so I send u a request on Nairaland. You can also send the templates to hello@pulseweb.com.ng

Thank you

iykepromotions:
send a mail to me and I do forward you two templates. one long and the other very short and straight to the point. more effective.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emperorchix(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
haykay2005:

haykay pls kindly help me with your email address, i want to get in touch with you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
iykepromotions:
please can you send the template to me as well
Toyinajey@gmail.com

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
iykepromotions:
Making and receiving payment online.

Now this has been a major challenge to several Nigerians; " even if I make the money I won't be able to receive the money here in Nigeria" actually this has discouraged alot of Nigerians to even attempt to make money online. But this issue has been resolved. No matter how much you make you will receive your money into your local bank account right here in Nigeria..... And this is how it works; In domain parking or selling, there are different options to use to get Paid;

1. Domiciliary account; bank wire.

2.paypal

3. Direct bank deposit( for those in the US. Most of these parking companies and domain marketplace are based in the states.)

Now the fastest means to get paid is to use PayPal and it doesn't matter if you have a PayPal account or not. Many people know this although PayPal is not fully working in Nigeria however to use PayPal services to receive your funds here in Nigeria, simply contact a PayPal exchanger once you're ready to receive your funds either from parking proceeds or from a domain sale. He will simply use his verified PayPal account to claim the money on your behalf, then transfer the equivalent into your local bank account same day. Now you may be asking "then how does he profit" well once he claim the funds, he will now but it at his own rate. For example if the dollar to naira exchange is N450, an exchanger can buy it N400 or 390 and transfer the Naira equivalent into your local bank account. Now there are many of them even right here on Nairaland with different competitive rates. Though I have my recommended one. Contact me for direct assistance if you need more help concerning this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Coachjosh and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.