Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530643 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please I need free domain auction sites where I can list my domains free without the annual fee.

Any help?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Royal155:
Please I need free domain auction sites where I can list my domains free without the annual fee.

Any help?
There are many of them there now, sedo.com, afternic.com, above.com, namesilo.com etc, but they will all charge you commission after sales.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
2sexycom:

A namepros member helping me called but the secretary didn;t patch the call through cos he was busy but he did ask where he was calling from

He sent emails but buyer refused to reply. Then he set up escrow via payoneer but buyer still didnt move.

So, I just created Godaddy buy now link for the same price and sent it to him but stated clearly that if he does not respond between now and monday, the domain name will be remove.

The name involve is Global Truck Sales dot com
It will sell, just be patient now that you have listed it in marketplace.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dramadiddy:
it's kinda rare to see a buyer that would be interested in that name.. from the stuff I've read here, your domain name should represent a product. it's keywords should be searched in probably more than a million times in a month with high cpc too.. the name is cool. but would be hard to find a buyer. try narrowing ur search to something related to a product or service. hope it helps. I be newbie too oh
Thanks. I will try to improve on my name search.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 4:19am On Dec 12, 2017
expertix:

There are many of them there now, sedo.com, afternic.com, above.com, namesilo.com etc, but they will all charge you commission after sales.
the site i was talking about then is comfyproperties.com i listed it on auction on namesilo tho. hope its good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2017
expertix:

It will sell, just be patient now that you have listed it in marketplace.
Good luck
Yeah, I know it would sell as it is a great domain name. I personally know it is worth 4 figures if i can be patient enough.

UPDATE: I told the namepros guy to cancel the escrow that was set up since last week and he told me to hold on a bit not to give up because the guy called him. Unfortunately, he missed it. He returned the call but voice mail responded and so, he dropped him a message.

Funny buyer...

haykay was right... i should just leave the name like that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2017
expertix:

Not really good! Because of the spelling, you know american are the main market for such domains but the spelling? Though! It is an incredible pickup. Congrats
You may be right about the spelling. but in domaining, it doen't work like that. google how much Gmeil.com was sold. Unexpectedly the first two offers that came in was from india and US. $200 and $300 offer which I turned down. thinking about increasing the BIN price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2017
pls cann someone help me find end users for comfyproperties.com ive tried to find it but i cant. please anyone. thanks cc expertix iykepromotions 2sexycom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dramadiddy:
pls cann someone help me find end users for comfyproperties.com ive tried to find it but i cant. please anyone. thanks cc expertix iykepromotions 2sexycom
you look for buyer before picking a name... that is how it is smartly done, not the way you have done here which is why you are having problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
2sexycom:
you look for buyer before picking a name... that is how it is smartly done, not the way you have done here which is why you are having problem.
ok thnks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
sorry for my incessant disturbing guys. so im trying to change my registrant contact details on namesilo. it shows changed but whois is still showing something else. how do i fix this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dramadiddy:
If the domain is not up to 5 days old, asking of refund would be better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
iykepromotions:
ive found end users, the issue now is.. the registrant details is still showing namesilo default details even when ive changed it to my details. so i cant send any mails now unless i would look like a scam. i dont know how else to change it. thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GSteve001(m): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2017
iykepromotions:
please send me the letter sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2017
GSteve001:
please send me the letter sir
Drop your email address.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Dramadiddy:
ive found end users, the issue now is.. the registrant details is still showing namesilo default details even when ive changed it to my details. so i cant send any mails now unless i would look like a scam. i dont know how else to change it. thank you
I understand. you used privacy. simply remove it under free privacy and put it to NO Privacy. you can do this by logging into your namesilo account, click on "domain manager", once at your domains dashboard/portfolio, mark a little BOX beside that domain then look up. you will see several options there including park domains, sell domains, privacy settings and others. just click on privacy settings and click on NO privacy. The changes is instant.

Regards

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2017
iykepromotions:
I understand. you used privacy. simply remove it under free privacy and put it to NO Privacy. you can do this by logging into your namesilo account, click on "domain manager", once at your domains dashboard/portfolio, mark a little BOX beside that domain then look up. you will see several options there including park domains, sell domains, privacy settings and others. just click on privacy settings and click on NO privacy. The changes is instant.

Regards

Please help, I'm confused on keyword research, I'm tracking a particular keyword but I'm getting different results frome different sites i.e moz..com is giving me 0-10, smeruch.com and serps.com 370 and google adword is giving me 1K-10K. Please which one should I follow?

Cc 2sexycom expertix haykay2005 iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
iykepromotions:

Regards

thank you so much boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chrispaul1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Could I start this business/investment with my android phone and later but laptop

someone should answer this pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please I own this two domains i registered in February this year: batteryattorney.com and rentingyourproperty.com but I have recorded no sale of them till now. I already listed them on godaddy auctions but still I have got no offers. Please pro's in the house: iykepromotions, expertix and fellow domainers, please advice me on what to do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
iykepromotions:
You may be right about the spelling. but in domaining, it doen't work like that. google how much Gmeil.com was sold. Unexpectedly the first two offers that came in was from india and US. $200 and $300 offer which I turned down. thinking about increasing the BIN price.
Mr iyke, i m not sure if you saw my last quote in the other thread. its about how to claim my money at Godaddy since only paypal is available. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
chrispaul1:
Could I start this business/investment with my android phone and later but laptop

someone should answer this pls.
That is allright, go ahead.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
hourl:

Please help, I'm confused on keyword research, I'm tracking a particular keyword but I'm getting different results frome different sites i.e moz..com is giving me 0-10, smeruch.com and serps.com 370 and google adword is giving me 1K-10K. Please which one should I follow?

Cc 2sexycom expertix haykay2005 iykepromotions

please ansa this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:05am On Dec 15, 2017
hourl:

please ansa this
Google
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GSteve001(m): 2:44am On Dec 15, 2017
iykepromotions:
Drop your email address.
aduragbemisteve@gmail.com
please i have the domain medicalbond.com does it make any sense?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Hello guys!
Please I need help from domain experts in the house. I listed my domains(2 domains) on Bido yesterday for auction and one of the domains got one offer($10). The auction was for 24hrs which has already elapsed, which means the guy that offered $10 won the bidl.

Now the issue is that I don't want to sale the domain at that price. The winner messaged me to know when am transferring the domain to him. Please is there a way to reject the offer without being penalised by Bido?
The domain name is Ethereumize . com

Expertix
iykepromotions
2sexycom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onyfrank: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cool thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chrispaul1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
expertix:
That is allright, go ahead.
thanks man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Futureinvestors(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
nahzyla:
Good day everyone. I am a bit cash strapped at the moment and due to certain circumstances I can only work from home for now. If you have any good ideas for online businesses please suggest to me, I need money for me and some family members.
Something I can do from my phone or system. Please I really need help on online jobs that are profitable from those who have tried and trusted them, thanks.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: codemaniacs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.