Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3520210 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Raph01:
no oo. jes 2 months in it
And you were saying such a thing as if you knew what you were talking. Such statements can cofuse another new commers. I have said my own mind and with experience. You can buy today and sell with 4 or more fgures in the second day but such domains are very rear, but you can still find pearls in the ocean with had work. Expired domains are also not easy these days, they can be very difficult to catch. Good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
expertix:

And you were saying such a thing as if you knew what you were talking. Such statements can cofuse another new commers. I have said my own mind and with experience. You can buy today and sell with 4 or more fgures in the second day but such domains are very rear, but you can still find pearls in the ocean with had work. Expired domains are also not easy these days, they can be very difficult to catch. Good luck.
it is getting even harder to find anything tangible these days. Some guys like HugeDomains just want to frustrate everybody out of this domaining and it is no longer fun.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by siverspooon(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Please oga iyke how can I list my domain for sale on namesilo. I can find it in my domain manager and I registered with them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:15am On Mar 16, 2018
haykay2005:

On names with no reserve, you can transfer the moment a bid is placed. If your names have reserve, then wait till reserve is met.
Reserve or no reserve. What do you suggest?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2018
tranxo:

baba tranxo, u still dey around?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2018
2sexycom:
baba tranxo, u still dey around?
Wetin man go do na. Just got an email from namejet. I can't even remember when I submitted the names sef

Abeg I need these info

GTB Bank ABA/Routing Number:

IBAN (International):

IRC/Sort Code (International):

IFSC Code (India):

@haykay2005
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2018
tranxo:

Wetin man go do na. Just got an email from namejet. I can't even remember when I submitted the names sef

Abeg I need these info

GTB Bank ABA/Routing Number:

IBAN (International):

IRC/Sort Code (International):

IFSC Code (India):

@haykay2005
Gtbank ABA: 026002561
Get the sort code from your branch bro
Swiftcode is gtbingla
Remaining info are not compulsory

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2018
expertix:

I knew wah i was talking. Being 2months in it does not mean I lack knowledge about it. What i knw is, fresh domains without outbounds do not sell quick. Getting a quality expired domain requires hard work. That is wah my previous post implies. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2018
haykay2005:

Gtbank ABA: 026002561
Get the sort code from your branch bro
Swiftcode is gtbingla
Remaining info are not compulsory
Thanks bro. Yea I have gotten the sort code. So Namejet only uses bank wire for payments? I wonder why they are not exploring other options.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raph01: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2018
2sexycom:
it is getting even harder to find anything tangible these days. Some guys like HugeDomains just want to frustrate everybody out of this domaining and it is no longer fun.
wah did he do?? Has he bought all the good domains??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2018
tranxo:

It depends on the name quality but always keep your reserve low to attract bids. Less or equal to $500. It won't stop the name from selling high.
If you have names with high estibot value (minimum of $10,000), premium EMD, liquid names or names with major extensions taken, then no reserve is a sure bet. You don't even need hotpicks or promotions to get bids. Buyers with bots will auto crawl your name and place bids

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2018
tranxo:

Thanks bro. Yea I have gotten the sort code. So Namejet only uses bank wire for payments? I wonder why they are not exploring other options.
Na so we see am ooo. Only wire
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eventsms(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2018
EVENT SMS FOR BUSINESS MOBILE PROMOTION , WEDDING , MEETING INVITATION WEBSITE WWW.EVENTSMS.COM.NG

SMS RESELLER ALSO AVAILABLE

Why not signup now ? Fast and reliable sms gateway in Nigeria.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
haykay2005:

It depends on the name quality but always keep your reserve low to attract bids. Less or equal to $500. It won't stop the name from selling high.
If you have names with high estibot value (minimum of $10,000), premium EMD, liquid names or names with major extensions taken, then no reserve is a sure bet. You don't even need hotpicks or promotions to get bids. Buyers with bots will auto crawl your name and place bids

haykay2005:

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bobbybenard(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
I need four domains of good sale( each domain to be sell @200$) within a month. I'm ready to pay the person, that will get them for me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
haykay2005:

If for example a name's reserve wasn't met and the name didn't sell, will it be related for auction? If yes, how soon? Automatically, or on seller's request/resubmission?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
tranxo:

If for example a name's reserve wasn't met and the name didn't sell, will it be related for auction? If yes, how soon? Automatically, or on seller's request/resubmission?

You can relist two weeks after your failed auction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bobbybenard:
I need four domains of good sale( each domain to be sell @200$) within a month. I'm ready to pay the person, that will get them for me.

Newly registered??
Not that it is not possible, but it is more difficult within a month.... I doubt it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Carmal90:

You can relist two weeks after your failed auction

Thanks. How much is the charge for a bank wire to seller's Dom account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
tranxo:

I doubt if they charge, though am yet to receive from them through my personal dom account since am yet to open one,
Haykay2005
Expertix
Should have comprehensive answer on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
tranxo:

It is ok with the wire you get your money in dollars and no other charges than their percentage cut. about $15 from $100 and you get the rest $85 I think it is even better than these paypal of a thing that you still use someone's account for collection.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
tranxo:

You can relist after two weeks and the price will go back to one backorder - $69, even if you had 100 backorered in the previous auctions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
tranxo:

No extra charges apart from their own commission
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
expertix:
No extra charges apart from their own commission

expertix:

You can relist after two weeks and the price will go back to one backorder - $69, even if you had 100 backorered in the previous auctions

expertix:

It is ok with the wire you get your money in dollars and no other charges than their percentage cut. about $15 from $100 and you get the rest $85 I think it is even better than these paypal of a thing that you still use someone's account for collection.

Thanks bro. I appreciate all the answers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by huxman(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
So guys I sold my first domain day before yesterday. A domain iykepromotions picked for me. Mobilelocksmithatlanta.com
I bought it around November, did outbound immediately, contacted like twenty prospects, only one replied with how much, told him 515 USD didn't get any reply. Then after like a month I did a follow up to only the guy that actually showed interest and no reply also.
Then last week Saturday I messaged the guy again. Telling him that I got an offer of 300usd for the domain name but since he was the first to make inquiry back then, I felt I should let him know before proceeding with the deal. Told him if he doesn't reply I would take it as he not being interested, and I also let him know I won't disturb him again. I got a reply like two hours later thanking me for letting him know and that he is going to buy it. So he asked me to send the domain info to him also copying his partner. I did just that an the domain was sold for 300$. And I just have to thank iykepromotions, supported me through out the process. I really appreciate bro.
So newbies in the house just keep pushing, and let's learn to be willing to change our approach, you probably may not be doing something right.
More sales to us all

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
I just sold my first domain. Am so happy about this sell.
Domain : study/courses/abroad in King
Sell venue: afternic, premium listing
Selling price: BIN for $200
Holding time: about 4 months
Picked from expired domains. Net and reg for $8.99

All thanks to the gurus in the house for this thread and encouraging words and guidance.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
cyriletifit:
I just sold my first domain. Am so happy about this sell.
Domain : study/courses/abroad in King
Sell venue: afternic, premium listing
Selling price: BIN for $200
Holding time: about 4 months
Picked from expired domains. Net and reg for $8.99

All thanks to the gurus in the house for this thread and encouraging words and guidance.
huxman:
So guys I sold my first domain day before yesterday. A domain iykepromotions picked for me. Mobilelocksmithatlanta.com
I bought it around November, did outbound immediately, contacted like twenty prospects, only one replied with how much, told him 515 USD didn't get any reply. Then after like a month I did a follow up to only the guy that actually showed interest and no reply also.
Then last week Saturday I messaged the guy again. Telling him that I got an offer of 300usd for the domain name but since he was the first to make inquiry back then, I felt I should let him know before proceeding with the deal. Told him if he doesn't reply I would take it as he not being interested, and I also let him know I won't disturb him again. I got a reply like two hours later thanking me for letting him know and that he is going to buy it. So he asked me to send the domain info to him also copying his partner. I did just that an the domain was sold for 300$. And I just have to thank iykepromotions, supported me through out the process. I really appreciate bro.
So newbies in the house just keep pushing, and let's learn to be willing to change our approach, you probably may not be doing something right.
More sales to us all
Congrats guys. Una go dey sell more and more grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
expertix:

Yes about the relisting, but I recently upload two of my domain for auction on namejet and am seeing more than one backorder...

PS....thanks for the help sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bobbybenard(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Carmal90:

Newly registered??
Not that it is not possible, but it is more difficult within a month.... I doubt it
are you saying no newly registered domain can be sold within a month?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
I need idea how how to get my money from Godaddy.com after the sell of my first domain..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bobbybenard:
are you saying no newly registered domain can be sold within a month?

Am saying it will be very difficult selling three or four newly registered domain within a month

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.